GUILTY PA - Frank Bonacci, 24, Dunmore, 20 July 2013

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/bo...mily-of-missing-dunmore-man-briefed-1.1527119

My son was out on his ATV all day/evening yesterday and is still in bed. I know they were at the other end of Roaring Brook towards Elmhurst. Have not talked to him to see if he has any other information

They were unable to retrieve the car last night since it was a miserable rainy night. The Gorge is dangerous in good weather.

The guy who said "by order of the local police" well, I think he was not exactly being honest. I can't see police saying to shut down a fb page for a missing guy. Especially due to a tragic accident.

My best guess is that they were trying to protect the Mom. She has posted "Tell me" in regards to if it was Frankie. So very heartbreaking. Mom is disabled due to a car accident and Frankie was a caretaker for her.

They started removing posts, but seemed to panic, added a boatload of admins and deleted 7000 fans lickety split.

Silly and what a shame no one in the area now has a specific source. FB pages can really be a great tool when used correctly.

But they didn't know. I feel for them. It is hard to admin anything even when you're experienced.

Amanda, you stated my feelings much more eloquently than I could have. I just so happened to be on the FB page when all of this unfolded last night. I was shocked for the family, who seemed to be being finding all of this out at the same time as the rest of us, simply heartbreaking. Shortly after, I was deleted along with everyone else.
As of this morning, here in Dunmore, all we know at this moment is what has been posted so far. I can't imagine what the family is going through, hopefully, we can all be there to get them through this.

WILLS-

You're local? Can you provide any insight about where he was found? I'm just trying to visualize the area and put it together with some images I've found via google. How could his car have gone over in that area, is there a bridge or turn in the road that he would have gone over or missed? Doesn't sound like he was in an area that is open for local traffic, correct?

His best friend is indicating on his facebook page that someone "did this to him" and he will "get them back" when he finds out who. I feel really bad for the guy. They seemed like brothers.

All rumor, of course.

I do not see how anyone could on purpose get this SUV to hang over a cliff ledge...it has to be an accident.

His best friend is indicating on his facebook page that someone "did this to him" and he will "get them back" when he finds out who. I feel really bad for the guy. They seemed like brothers.

All rumor, of course.

I just saw that too. It's a shame the outcome wasn't different.

IMO, based on the limited info that we have, I agree with the authorities that it appears that this was simply an accident. Likely alcohol related. He left from a "drinking" party and had a prior alcohol related offense.

""The vehicle is in a very precarious position and can't be approached safely," Lt. Crofton said. "We are very early in the investigation, but this appears to be accidental."

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/bo...mily-of-missing-dunmore-man-briefed-1.1527119

The crime scene was released at 14:40/2:40pm EST today, so it took a long long time for recovery.

News might hold out until an ID is announced.

I wonder if the friends think it was foul play because the area was called "a crime scene".

Still no updates about him in MSM that I can find. Locals- was there anything on the local news?

Ugh ! It's another page you cannot see without registering! Won't do it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back