GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

There have been three sightings of Holly in the Allentown area only a few miles from her home. One by a friend of hers who was driving and saw her walking the other direction and yelled out her name. By the time she turned around and drove back up the street, the individual had vanished. Two other sightings by other people who had seen flyers. All the sightings are in the same general area. The friend is very sure it was Holly. The area is known for strip clubs and prostitution. One of the persons reported she looked "rough".

For those in the Allentown area, it is Airport Road and Union Blvd. Just keep an eye out and report any sightings. Do not engage in case there is a pimp/abductor watching her. Just report any sightings ASAP to PSP/911 The area is currently being searched by PSP and the PI and his staff.

There have been three sightings of Holly in the Allentown area only a few miles from her home. One by a friend of hers who was driving and saw her walking the other direction and yelled out her name. By the time she turned around and drove back up the street, the individual had vanished. Two other sightings by other people who had seen flyers. All the sightings are in the same general area. The friend is very sure it was Holly. The area is known for strip clubs and prostitution. One of the persons reported she looked "rough".

For those in the Allentown area, it is Airport Road and Union Blvd. Just keep an eye out and report any sightings. Do not engage in case there is a pimp/abductor watching her. Just report any sightings ASAP to PSP/911 The area is currently being searched by PSP and the PI and his staff.

Oh... I so hope these sightings are true...

and that Holly is found soon... And alive!

:please:

Thank you so much, Trackergd, for all your hard work... And all your updates on Holly's case...

:tyou:

Wow, that is good but very surprising news. If it really is Holly, it's hard to see why she hasn't been recognized by someone before, or why she'd stay away.

The only reason I can think of is possible drug problems and some dealer. But even then, you wouldn't think a dealer would risk the attention, and I haven't seen any suggestions of drugs.

There really hasn't been much info released about Holly at all though. It's still very worrying - with blood left behind at home, it speaks of her meeting a person capable of violence.

Wow, that is good but very surprising news. If it really is Holly, it's hard to see why she hasn't been recognized by someone before, or why she'd stay away.

The only reason I can think of is possible drug problems and some dealer. But even then, you wouldn't think a dealer would risk the attention, and I haven't seen any suggestions of drugs.

There really hasn't been much info released about Holly at all though. It's still very worrying - with blood left behind at home, it speaks of her meeting a person capable of violence.

Exactly my thoughts, that if Holly was seen walking, why would she stay away from her son and mother and boyfriend!
And why hasn't she been recognized before this, seeing as it isn't that far away?
Although it is positive news that it might be Holly, it is also troubling news.
IMOO.

Wow! Thanks for the update. I hope she's ok. :please:

Any local members. Do not go searching for Holly. Just got word that PSP is concerned that if she is being controlled that if there is any sort of visible search, it could endanger her.

I will post updates when I have them.

Lets keep a lid on this for a bit.

Any local members. Do not go searching for Holly. Just got word that PSP is concerned that if she is being controlled that if there is any sort of visible search, it could endanger her.

Well, "they" could be reading here, so therefore would know that someone spotted Holly in a certain area, if in fact that is true....
IMOO.

Maybe edit your previous posts? It's tough to keep a lid on it when it's posted on the internet. If the PSP are that concerned it may be in the best interest to just remove for now.

The theory at this point is that there is already a thread, already volunteer SAR searches in the area and posters all over the place.

I'm pretty sure it's leaked a little. Just don't want to add to it too much.

I also wanted to make sure if there is anyone here from the area who can keep an eye out and if they think they have spotted her, to contact PSP ASAP. A local would know the area and might spot her going to and from work or shopping.

Tracker I live like five minutes away from this area. Can u tell me around what time were the sighting. I can go and look and if I would see her I would not get involve but let the cops know or pi. I have been trying to figure out what happen to holly. I have known holly since she has been 16 and think about her everyday.

Tracker I live like five minutes away from this area. Can u tell me around what time were the sighting. I can go and look and if I would see her I would not get involve but let the cops know or pi. I have been trying to figure out what happen to holly. I have known holly since she has been 16 and think about her everyday.

:welcome: Jomom!

thanks for offering to be "boots on the ground"...

I am sorry you are missing your friend...

:grouphug:

:welcome: Jomom!

thanks for offering to be "boots on the ground"...

I am sorry you are missing your friend...

:grouphug:

Thanks Ihave noclue. It hard to believe. Its driving me crazy on what happen. But if she has been seen I will search for her. I know the area but didn't think it was that bad. Center city allentown is worse.

Thanks Ihave noclue. It hard to believe. Its driving me crazy on what happen. But if she has been seen I will search for her. I know the area but didn't think it was that bad. Center city allentown is worse.

I lived within a mile of this area about 15 years ago and it wasn't a great area but much better than Philly! It's almost impossible to imagine she would be in such a busy, active area and not have been recognized earlier.

I lived within a mile of this area about 15 years ago and it wasn't a great area but much better than Philly! It's almost impossible to imagine she would be in such a busy, active area and not have been recognized earlier.

Yes i know and yes philly is worse. The area use to be know for prostitution when the one motel was there bit I think they torn them down now. As far as I known it was possible gangs and drug area

I'm so glad to know that she has possibly been seen. Someone needs to call the NA hotline, and someone will come to the family, help look for her, help get her to a meeting. If she is acting all paranoid it's probably meth or speed. Possibly heroin. She needs to get clean, bad smack is going around right now and if she has relapsed she could die quickly. Users who relapse.....tend to thnk they can use the same huge amts...just a suggestion.

I'm so glad to know that she has possibly been seen. Someone needs to call the NA hotline, and someone will come to the family, help look for her, help get her to a meeting. If she is acting all paranoid it's probably meth or speed. Possibly heroin. She needs to get clean, bad smack is going around right now and if she has relapsed she could die quickly. Users who relapse.....tend to thnk they can use the same huge amts...just a suggestion.

Thanks but as far as I know holly didn't do any drugs and she wasnt a impulsive person she did the same routine and wouldn't leave her family. This is why I want to search the area if she is in the area I have a chance to find her since I'm a good investigator. Lol. I just good at find info out.

Thanks but as far as I know holly didn't do any drugs and she wasnt a impulsive person she did the same routine and wouldn't leave her family. This is why I want to search the area if she is in the area I have a chance to find her since I'm a good investigator. Lol. I just good at find info out.

Jomom, did you read tracker's post (see below)?

Holly could have been forced to take heroin or meth, doesn't take long to be hooked.

Jomom, did you read tracker's post (see below)?

Holly could have been forced to take heroin or meth, doesn't take long to be hooked.

Thanks for the concern but a little confused it says to becareful but then say to keep a eye out. I wouldn't make it look like I was looking for her. I would just drive thru the area and see if I could see her. And if I would see her or think if it was her would keep driving and call police.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back