GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

If you normally walk through that area, just keep an eye out and report to PSP if you happen to see her in your normal course of day to day life. Do not go out of your way to look for her. If you see her, do not react, do not engage her in conversation.

We cannot risk her being moved or if it was a voluntary walk away, to scare her off.

Trust me, the area is being watched very well by professionals.

I also wanted to make sure if there is anyone here from the area who can keep an eye out and if they think they have spotted her, to contact PSP ASAP. A local would know the area and might spot her going to and from work or shopping.

And If I can add something take a pic with your cell phone if u are able and send it to LE. Most of us carry one and it would make verification a little easier.
Just a thought!

If you normally walk through that area, just keep an eye out and report to PSP if you happen to see her in your normal course of day to day life. Do not go out of your way to look for her. If you see her, do not react, do not engage her in conversation.

We cannot risk her being moved or if it was a voluntary walk away, to scare her off.

Trust me, the area is being watched very well by professionals.

This is all very bizarre to say the least.
Was she having any problems before she vanished?
Drugs? did she owe money?
If you notice no one says much of anything about her.

I do not think she voluntarily.
I pretty much believe someone was there waiting for her when she went in the house. but why?

Yes i know and yes philly is worse. The area use to be know for prostitution when the one motel was there bit I think they torn them down now. As far as I known it was possible gangs and drug area

Isn't the Motel 8 still there? I think that has some history....

Tracker and eileen730,

I would not walk in that area I would be driving. Since its not a good area. So taking a picture would be hard. I would get all informarion I could. Also if I would see her I would never say anything to her since I know how important its not to interfere with the investigation.

Also there is a motel in that area that I would keep eye out when driving by and there are apartments in that area that I would drive by.

Tracker and eileen730,

I would not walk in that area I would be driving. Since its not a good area. So taking a picture would be hard. I would get all informarion I could. Also if I would see her I would never say anything to her since I know how important its not to interfere with the investigation.

Also there is a motel in that area that I would keep eye out when driving by and there are apartments in that area that I would drive by.

There are experts in vehicles in the area already. Let's let them do their job first. If they don't find her, then we can rethink what we want to do.

There are experts in vehicles in the area already. Let's let them do their job first. If they don't find her, then we can rethink what we want to do.

In the first thread, you mentioned that there were rumors that Holly was involved in "risky adult fetish activities", but the family and boyfriend say these rumors are false.
The person who thought they saw Holly recently on the street, could this be the person who mentioned about adult fetish activities?, or did those adult fetish activity rumors come from several people?
I am trying to get a grasp on where this info is coming from since as far as I am aware, it is not in MSM.
IMOO.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - PA PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 - #1

Also, I haven't seen a link to thread one on the first page of this thread 2 for Holly.
I wonder if a moderator could add that link.
IMOO.

Had errands and just drove in the area glad to see the the police was in that area. Will let it up to police I'm usually at the stores I that area and will just keep a eye out.

In the first thread, you mentioned that there were rumors that Holly was involved in "risky adult fetish activities", but the family and boyfriend say these rumors are false.
The person who thought they saw Holly recently on the street, could this be the person who mentioned about adult fetish activities?, or did those adult fetish activity rumors come from several people?
I am trying to get a grasp on where this info is coming from since as far as I am aware, it is not in MSM.
IMOO.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - PA PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 - #1

99% of the information to WS comes from me as I am involved with the searchers, the family and friends. I also have regular contact with the PI and on occasion with PA State Police.

The information about the adult activity came from some close friends, but was denied when I did interviews with Holly's mom and boyfriend.

This has been a wild case with a lot of rumors circulating behind the scene. The PI and PSP are wading through what is true and what is not. I have been attempting to help sort that out.

At this point, we are not sure if it is Holly or a close "look alike".

99% of the information to WS comes from me as I am involved with the searchers, the family and friends. I also have regular contact with the PI and on occasion with PA State Police.

The information about the adult activity came from some close friends, but was denied when I did interviews with Holly's mom and boyfriend.

This has been a wild case with a lot of rumors circulating behind the scene. The PI and PSP are wading through what is true and what is not. I have been attempting to help sort that out.

At this point, we are not sure if it is Holly or a close "look alike".

It seems odd to me with Holly's posters up in the area, that Holly would be walking around. I would think that she would be recognized even by strangers, at this point. Maybe it is Holly, but it doesn't seem logical to me. Logic tells me, she would be in an area where she would not be recognized, if she were alive, or in an area where posters of her are not plastered on the street. It doesn't make sense to me. There's little facts known for the public, which is why things might not make sense , as well.
Thank you for keeping us informed with the information you do have.
IMOO.

I am not saying Holly had anything to do with drugs, but I believe she was a Nascar fan?

And I did notice this article about some fans leaving an event, making an illegal traffic turn, and being found to have 500 bags of heroin in their vehicle when police stopped them.

I can't imagine that on the way to buy or sell that much heroin, people would stop off at a Nascar event inbetween without good reason, so it makes me think there may be drugs around that scene?

Which is a long-winded way of saying Holly might have come into contact with drug dealers through her liking for Nascar, even if she doesn't take them herself. Maybe she heard something, saw something, even reported something, and someone didn't like it?

Here is the story about the drug arrests.
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2013/06/state_police_nab_four_suspecte.html

I also think that if Holly had found herself caught up in some bad or dangerous situation, the last person she would want to worry would be her mom. So she may not have told her. Maybe not her boyfriend either?

And just one more thing - I believe it is very important for the search to continue on the assumption there has been some sort of foul play in Holly's disappearance. Otherwise, whoever disappeared her could say she's been spotted anywhere, and completely take the pressure off themselves.

Not implying that's what her friend has done, of course. Just that it could give a suspect a good idea......

Very good point! Just because a friend and two other people say they spotted her from her poster does not make it true. (no disrespect to the friend) just thinking all angles. Could be a sick way to offset the investigation from person(s) involved. TrackerGD said in a very early post that has stuck with me...to paraphrase, to not assume you know the victim, the circumstances, and people have the potential to go to great lengths to hide what they don't want others to know...

Very good point! Just because a friend and two other people say they spotted her from her poster does not make it true. (no disrespect to the friend) just thinking all angles. Could be a sick way to offset the investigation from person(s) involved. TrackerGD said in a very early post that has stuck with me...to paraphrase, to not assume you know the victim, the circumstances, and people have the potential to go to great lengths to hide what they don't want others to know...

I can say the person that thinks she spotted her did not do so to derail the case.

I am treading lightly as this is an active investigation by PSP. As soon as I get some sort of clue, I will let you all know so you can pull strings and do what you all do best.

At this point, it could be 50/50 being Holly or a look alike.

Any news on Holly?

I am not hearing much. The team is still active. PSP is doing their investigation and the PI is doing his own.

Hope I hear more when I get back from this business trip next week.

I am not hearing much. The team is still active. PSP is doing their investigation and the PI is doing his own.

Hope I hear more when I get back from this business trip next week.

Trackergd, I suuuure wish you were near New Orleans! They featured Shane Fell's case last month. He has been missing for 3 years. His family has been desperately trying to search, but are hitting major typical New Orleans political roadblocks! Someone like you is EXACTLY what they need!!! His uncle is active on the thread. Maybe you can give him some guidance? And of course, I am thankful you are working so hard for Holly's return! :) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?249165-LA-Shane-Fell-36-Marrero-9-June-2011-2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back