GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

In the article above. Was he watching on here?
"In the beginning of that interview, Horvath adds he read on social media Grim had been seen in Allentown on Union Boulevard."

There have been three sightings of Holly in the Allentown area only a few miles from her home. One by a friend of hers who was driving and saw her walking the other direction and yelled out her name. By the time she turned around and drove back up the street, the individual had vanished. Two other sightings by other people who had seen flyers. All the sightings are in the same general area. The friend is very sure it was Holly. The area is known for strip clubs and prostitution. One of the persons reported she looked "rough".

For those in the Allentown area, it is Airport Road and Union Blvd. Just keep an eye out and report any sightings. Do not engage in case there is a pimp/abductor watching her. Just report any sightings ASAP to PSP/911 The area is currently being searched by PSP and the PI and his staff.
In hindsight, who was the person reporting the "sightings"?

So what is Horvath's defense?
We've waiting a long 8 years to hear why no arrest when they had his DNA and on to him from the beginning. While the details have not been reported well there is a clearer understanding of why. I am unclear on his defense of not guilty plea.
Josef Raszler who was arrested for the murder of Stephanie Roof was at Horvath's home. Wait what?!
All 4 worked at the same place at some point. While LE has said no connection and Raszler was not allowed to enter anything from Horvath's discovery into his trial which is pending, what web was weaved here?
Seems there could be more to these relationships than is being discovered?

I've not read that LE can prove it is his handwriting in the stalking journals or that the wife has an alibi or detail.
Really bad reporting on this. grrrrr

Michael Horvath found guilty of killing and kidnapping Holly Grim, 9 years after she went missing: ‘This was a long time coming’

A Monroe County judge has found Michael Horvath guilty of criminal homicide and kidnapping in the 2013 killing of Holly Grim, the Lower Macungie Township woman whose remains were found on Horvath’s property nearly three years after she disappeared.

Judge Margherita Patti-Worthington, who read the verdict in a basement courtroom in the Monroe County Courthouse, also found Horvath guilty of evidence tampering and abuse of a corpse.

She found Horvath not guilty on a charge of obstruction.

“This is what we were hoping for,” Zachary Grim, Holly’s son, said outside the courtroom after the verdict was read. “This was a long time coming.”

Supporters of Holly Grim in the gallery cried out when the judge read the verdict. As Horvath was taken out of the courtroom, a man said, “Have fun rotting.”

Sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 8

RSBM

Even a guilty verdict never seems quite enough.
With him pleading not guilty, taking no accountability, it doesn't feel closed.
I was disappointed in the reporting on this case. I have not seen what the minimum and max sentence is. Is he able to appeal the bench trial process and decision?

One of Grim’s friends Nancy Godowsky said: “I am hoping Zack can get some peace. This man took away his mom.”

Godowsky was with Grim the night before she disappeared

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18951482/catfish-florida-fishing-trip-child-stabbed-chest/
She said: “We are just so happy that they found him guilty so he can rot in jail the rest of his life, and that’s what he deserves. He knows what he did.”

Horvath could face life in jail and his sentencing has been set for September.

Grim was last seen alive in November 2013

There was a considerable amount of grass roots volunteer search effort in this case. Most every weekend, Holly's friends were out searching junkyards, woods and fields. The love they had for Holly and the determination they had to try and find her was unrelenting.

One of Grim’s friends Nancy Godowsky said: “I am hoping Zack can get some peace. This man took away his mom.”

Godowsky was with Grim the night before she disappeared

Child rushed to hospital after being stabbed in chest by catfish
She said: “We are just so happy that they found him guilty so he can rot in jail the rest of his life, and that’s what he deserves. He knows what he did.”

Horvath could face life in jail and his sentencing has been set for September.

Grim was last seen alive in November 2013
Misleading headline. Clues?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77