GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Hmm, did someone talk?
It's possible the perp didn't realize JB had her personal cell phone with her, maybe thinking the one they left at the house/car was her personal phone while in fact it was her work phone. LE may have obtained ping data from her cell service provider and traced it to the discovery location.

It's possible the perp didn't realize JB had her personal cell phone with her, maybe thinking the one they left at the house/car was her personal phone while in fact it was her work phone. LE may have obtained ping data from her cell service provider and traced it to the discovery location.
Probably took this long to get a log of <modsnip> pings on that day. There's a cell tower very close to the warehouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this link been posted? I didn't recall hearing the stuff about the former neighbor of the business partner. <modsnip - sleuthing non-POI>
Interesting interview with her <modsnip> business partner.

Ist thing that hit me-----he says " I assume I was the last person to see her..." :oops:

<modsnip - off topic>

he also said he had her son from when her saw her that afternoon. I wonder what time that was?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so terribly sad for Jennifer, for her sons, for her family, and for this community. It sickens me. The fact that she’s been so close by this whole time… and it looks like it’s near the children’s park? The idea that her son has played there… it gives me chills. This poor family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back