GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Does this seem to be moving slow to anyone else? I would assume by now if there was camera footage of her leaving her house either with someone or being carried out, with finding her body an arrest would have happened by now. Her body was found Wednesday and if they are working around the clock like they stated wouldn’t they have already gone through any cameras at the spot she was found and at her house? I know it’s not like tv but it seems like they would have already had a great idea of what happened and just needed her body which they have. I’m wondering with the waiting on tox comment if she wasn’t drugged or poisoned and they are waiting to see if the are arresting for not a murder but just an abuse of corpse.
I share your concerns, but then again I try to keep the Beth Capaldi case in mind to reassure myself that LE is probably lining up all their proverbial “ducks” before they make a public announcement of an arrest. Unless I am mistaken, the same DA (Weinstein) was/is involved in both cases, so I hold out hope this is just how they roll when it comes to potential murder cases.

I share your concerns, but then again I try to keep the Beth Capaldi case in mind to reassure myself that LE is probably lining up all their proverbial “ducks” before they make a public announcement of an arrest. Unless I am mistaken, the same DA (Weinstein) was/is involved in both cases, so I hold out hope this is just how they roll when it comes to potential murder cases.
I believe Beth’s case was bucks county wasn’t it? Jennifer’s is Montgomery could be Chester even depending on where a “crime” happened. The new restaurant location is Chester county. The river right there divides Chester and Montgomery county. So I guess if she was murdered in Chester it would become their case but I could be wrong. Either way she lived and was found in Montgomery which is is a different DA.

I believe Beth’s case was bucks county wasn’t it? Jennifer’s is Montgomery could be Chester even depending on where a “crime” happened. The new restaurant location is Chester county. The river right there divides Chester and Montgomery county. So I guess if she was murdered in Chester it would become their case but I could be wrong. Either way she lived and was found in Montgomery which is is a different DA.
Yes, looks like the DA is Kevin Steele. Thanks for the correction!

The media interviews the business partner & the "landlord" in this video:

ETA: + they show the "business" building.
Per Deanna Durante’s phone interview, “neighbor problems,” occurred back in November. Why wait until January to turn yourself into a Chester County judge. (Two days after your good friend/business partner goes missing?) I personally find that odd.

Per Deanna Durante’s phone interview, “neighbor problems,” occurred back in November. Why wait until January to turn yourself into a Chester County judge. (Two days after your good friend/business partner goes missing?) I personally find that odd.
Was there a warrant? <modsnip> I don't know...I have never been arrested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me neither! (Arrested) Maybe you’re right….buying time. I just don’t know. Personally I’d rather clear that up immediately.

I’m not convinced that one person did this alone.

This must be absolutely agonizing for all who loved her, not to mention her sons. Especially the little guy.

So many questions and so few answers. I keep on wondering if Jennifer was romantically involved.

I also can’t help but wonder if Jennifer’s body was at the location the whole time or if her body had been hidden and buried there just recently. Seems to be a decent amount of foot traffic that passes by the location where she was

I wonder if she had a date from an online acquaintance? Could be the reason for the sleepover. Prob a long shot. Just an idea.

That is surely a possibility. I am not getting the feeling that Blair W-R is the one responsible for Jennifer's death, but maybe she did meet with someone from a dating site or, just as likely, with an ex, or the father of her younger son. Notice how there has been no mention of her child's father or of an ex-boyfriend or husband.

Ugh! So many questions still! BW says he saw Jennifer in the afternoon. Where? Did he go to her place? He says he took her son to give her a break. Did he meet him at the bus stop? Pick him up at the house? Surely if Jennifer was on board with this she would have packed him a small overnight bag with clothes for school the next day, maybe a favorite snack and blanket, medications if needed, right? Was he wearing different clothes at school on Wednesday? It's been said Jennifer was found to be missing when she didn't pick her son up from the bus stop. How did that become known? Did he walk home and a neighbor saw him? Does he have a phone and he called someone? This little guy has so much info to give! I hope we get some answers soon!

Edited for typo

Ugh! So many questions still! BW says he saw Jennifer in the afternoon. Where? Did he go to her place? He says he took her son to give her a break. Did he meet him at the bus stop? Pick him up at the house? Surely if Jennifer was on board with this she would have packed him a small overnight bag with clothes for school the next day, maybe a favorite snack and blanket, medications if needed, right? Was he wearing different clothes at school on Wednesday? It's been said Jennifer was found to be missing when she didn't pick her son up from the bus stop. How did that become known? Did he walk home and a neighbor saw him? Does he have a phone and he called someone? This little guy has so much info to give! I hope we get some answers soon!

Edited for typo
So many unanswered questions for sure. Meds were needed that son didn’t have for the following day. I can’t recall where I saw that. I tend to think that if it were someone from an online dating, her partner would have offered up that tidbit of information.

Identified as Rosemary Byrne, 61, most recently of Newark, DE:
"Ms. Byrne was reported missing by a family member to the Darby Borough Police Department on December 12, 2022."

What in the world is so stinkin' funny?
<modsnip - casting suspicion on non-POI>

Watching the news video of LE looking for more camera footage is concerning that the business she was located at, camera's weren't working or something. UGH!

@fairwayfarm I also recall reading that the child takes medication, her family, friends and neighbors have all said that she was " a helicopter mom", "always there for him" "always got him to/from the bus" so for her to schedule an overnight without sending meds is WAY past suspicious. IMO

I am trying to keep an open mind of other situations but it's been difficult and getting harder. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back