PA, Jessica Samick arrested for burning baby w smokes and repeated beatings, 5/17

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by cvaldez1975, May 25, 2017.

1. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

2. Loading...

3. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

Guifoyle told police she was present after the baby had already been in Samick’s care for a few days. She’s unsure what happened during the days she wasn’t around, but Guifoyle said that Samick was like “two different people” while watching the little boy. Guifoyle said she would treat him nicely at first, but within a moment’s notice “it was like something snapped in her.”

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/05/23/steve-wilkos-show-helps-put-alleged-baby-abuser-behind-bars/

Investigators who watched the video stated in the affidavit of probable cause the child could be heard crying and Samick could be heard saying, "I'm about to beat the living [expletive] [expletive] out of you," before smacking the child in the face and making his mouth bleed.

The video also recorded Samick saying to the child, "You got your [expletive] beat so many times today," before allegedly smacking the child an additional 37 times, investigators documented in the affidavit.

http://local21news.com/news/local/p...garettes-was-recorded-smacking-child-37-times

COURT DOCKET

As a result of the investigation, on May 19 Samick was charged with one count of endangering the welfare of a child and one count of simple assault.

http://www.publicopiniononline.com/...arged-after-video-abuse-went-viral/339766001/

4. Evania

Evania New Member

There's no way I could just sit and film a baby getting the daylights getting beaten up without intervening. However, I applaud them doing the right thing and turning the video into the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Catmammy

Catmammy Active Member

This story was very recently profiled on the Steve Wilkos Show with the young woman who filmed it as a guest. She justified her actions by saying that at least she did something by recording it though she didn't try to stop it or rescue the poor wee one. I am glad to see the abuser been caught. If someone gives her a taste of what she gave that baby it will still be far less than what she deserves.

6. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 On Time Out

This is almost unbelievable.

7. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

why in the hell would she want to keep the baby if she hated him so much? I mean, to hide bruises but was she going to stop? no! there would be more bruises! so infuriating!!!

8. lizzyblueyez

lizzyblueyez New Member

If I'm not mistaken I saw this case featured on Dr.Phil Show, it was horrible [emoji17] [emoji32]

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

9. Evania

Evania New Member

I know...I can't wrap my mind around that. Poor baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk