PA - Julie McCutcheon, 36, Adams County, 10 Aug 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Richrd, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Richrd

Richrd Active Member

Julie McCutcheon - W/F/36 - - Adams County - 10 Aug 2016

Julie McCutcheon :: White / Female / 36 Years Old

5' 4" :: 180 Lbs. :: Blue Eyes :: Shoulder-Length Dirty Blonde Hair

Gray 2009 Kia Sportage :: PA Tag JRW-8897

[​IMG]
    PSP Report # PA-16-523251

[​IMG]
    Julie McCutcheon, 36

Adams County is in South-Central, PA.

Day Five

PA State Police :: Chambersburg Station :: (717) 264-5161
    PSP Report # PA-16-523251
    https://www.facebook.com/PAStatePolice

Plus:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pennsylvania-Missing-Persons/168292179877345?sk=timeline

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
    Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
    https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

2. Loading...

3. Inthedetails

Inthedetails New Member

What is that area like - could she have had a car accident and the car went into a deep ditch or down an embankment? With this hot weather, it would be hard to survive for several days. I hope they are checking all the roads!

4. KJ's Mamu

KJ's Mamu Member

5. cvadden

cvadden New Member

Hello All,
    I went to grade school with Julies brother Bob and have been making contact with him regarding Julies disappearance. There are quite a few interesting twists and turns to this situation. First of all, she was house sitting for some friends and at that location her cell phone and house keys were left behind including the fob to her car. The home showed no signs of disturbance. According to the bank her debit card was used in Winchester Virginia for 2 transactions.. 1 for 24 dollars and another for 85 dollars. Awaiting details on the video and what each purchase was. Additionally, there was an attempted use of her debit card at an ATM in Anderson South Carolina yet the wrong pin number was used and the transaction declined. Again, waiting on video from the bank. From there.. it is a mystery. I will do my best to update as I gain more information.

6. jade32

jade32 Member

So there is a huge possibility something happened while she was babysitting. Maybe she was forced? Hopefully the video's will show something more.

Could there be someone known to the friends she was babysitting for, who could have done something?

7. cvadden

cvadden New Member

CORRECTION ::: She was NOT babysitting. She was House Sitting.

8. dillysmom11

dillysmom11 New Member

The third (attempted) transaction doesn't bode well :(. She's a beautiful woman.

9. Inthedetails

Inthedetails New Member

So sorry this is happening within your circle of friends. I do hope she is found quickly and in safety.

The fob to her car is at the house, but her car is missing?

10. Rkoons

Rkoons New Member

Area is semi rural - we have scoured the area completely - tracked any routes she may have used. Thanks!

11. Rkoons

Rkoons New Member

New Windsor was where she was physically last seen with her brother and his family - she was house sitting in Gettysburg and definitely arrived there as all of her stuff (clothes, cell phone, keys minus car key) were there.

12. Rkoons

Rkoons New Member

Julie normally house sat for a lot of us that were her friends. She was watching this coworker's house and 2 dogs. When I went to the house to look for her on Friday, she was not there but the mail was full and there was a package on the doorstep which I tracked to a Wednesday delivery time of 2:45pm. It is very not like Julie to leave mail and the package - she always has brought mine in and she is a HUGE animal lover so leaving the dogs is odd. The police expect to have the footage today which is the key to who is using the card.

13. Rkoons

Rkoons New Member

Correct the fob is with all her keys as normal but the single car key is missing.

14. Damarna

Damarna Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Par

Thank you for sharing this information. I'm keeping her close to my heart - cone home Julie!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

15. Inthedetails

Inthedetails New Member

I hope it is Julie on the video....that she just needed to get away. Keep us posted. I'm worried for her.

Perhaps you can get confirmed by an Admin on this site as a verified insider to the case.

16. TTF14

TTF14 Active Member

Very odd. I'd guess car jacking, but her keys minus just the fob were at the house??? Why would someone take just the fob off before kidnapping her? I hope this girl is found safely, but she really does not sound like the type to leave animals behind :(.

17. AmandaSkis

AmandaSkis Member

The declined debit card transaction has me very worried for her. I cannot imagine being kidnapped from the home but that is a very real possibility here.

18. AmandaSkis

AmandaSkis Member

You are thinking like I am. Of course, I am wondering if she took the key off the fob for some reason. I do that when I am headed out for a run and do not want to carry the key and the fob. So I am thinking she might have taken the key separately for some non-nefarious reason.

19. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Active Member

Ya, the fact that the single car key is missing totally baffles me. Can't say I've heard that before.

20. Blondie in Spokane

Good point....I've done that too when the fob seems to bulky to carry, so maybe that's what happened here.

21. Blondie in Spokane

Welcome cvadden....so glad you are here sharing info on Julie's disappearance. I'm sorry it is under these circumstances though. Hopefully we will hear that she has been found safe today. Praying for good news.