PA - Kaylene Oehling, 20, Etna Boro, Allegheny Co, 10 Jan 2020, found deceased 2023 *POI*

Well, here goes again...skeletal remains found within area the ex-boyfriend lived in. Prayers for those with missing loved ones
Human remains discovered in Penn Hills, police say

Probably too early to start guessing and we've got quite a few missing in the Pgh area but Stacy Childs went missing in 2019 from Homewood - right in the same neck of the woods where the remains were found.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Google Maps

The remains have been ID'd as Stacy Childs.

Spotted this and it isn't terribly far from where her ex lived. I'll keep my ears open and update when there is more news.

While he's been a suspect, I'm curious as to what evidence they have now that they have found the remains.
I believe they will be eager to build a circumstantial case now that they have remains, even if it’s without any usable physical evidence. If NOTHING else, they will have cell phone data and communications proving that they were together last and a rough estimation of how long the remains have been outside. Manno never had LE or anyone fooled, but it’s understandable that it was risky to charge him without Kaylene being found first. From what I recall, she had some history of going off the radar at least once to where she was being sought as a missing person. He could have been acquitted already.

Her location was the last bit of power he had. Now, he’s sitting in a cell that he put himself in by taunting her family, and he has no cards left to play.

Oehling’s family sent Channel 11 the following statement:
“Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers at this time. Although not unexpected, this is a very difficult time for our family and ultimately not the outcome any of us wanted. We are thankful that Kaylene has been found so that she can finally be back with our family. Now the true fight for justice can begin. Thank you all for your support during these last three years and especially at this time. Young/Oehling Family”

Kaylene Oehling's family returns to Pittsburgh neighborhood where her body was found​

Last week, police identified human remains discovered along Washington Boulevard as Oehling's. She was first reported missing in January 2020.

On Tuesday afternoon, crews from the Allegheny County Police Department were back on the Washington Boulevard hillside in Pittsburgh's Lincoln-Lemington-Belmar neighborhood, looking for more evidence. Just 24 hours earlier, Pittsburgh Police were at the same site.

Kaylene Oehling: Human remains identified as 20-year-old woman who went missing in 2020​

Remains of Wilmington Township woman found in Pittsburgh​

“Some of the clothes that she wearing had been found with the remains,” Oehling said.

This SOB even said "fine I killed her but you have no proof" with the laughing emoji to her father. Oh my god. MOO.

Via the public missing page for Kaylene ran by her family -
1680405770632.png

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Four years to the day and still no answers in the case of 20-year-old Kaylene Oehling.

She went missing in 2020, and her remains were found three years later. Her father, Jason Oehling, said he won't stop searching for justice until whoever's responsible is in prison.

"If I don't, who will?" Jason Oehling said.

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Four years to the day and still no answers in the case of 20-year-old Kaylene Oehling.

She went missing in 2020, and her remains were found three years later. Her father, Jason Oehling, said he won't stop searching for justice until whoever's responsible is in prison.

"If I don't, who will?" Jason Oehling said.

I know her uncle (verified insider here) has been pretty critical about Jason here. I can't get his name to populate, but doesn't look like he's been deleted, etc...so not sure, but here is one. "The discussion page is run by me. Jason has nothing to do with it. Pretty much like hes had nothing to do with any of it! I mean he is pretty good at making memes but thats about it. Ill keep looking for his daughter while he plays with the Amish"

I know her uncle (verified insider here) has been pretty critical about Jason here. I can't get his name to populate, but doesn't look like he's been deleted, etc...so not sure, but here is one. "The discussion page is run by me. Jason has nothing to do with it. Pretty much like hes had nothing to do with any of it! I mean he is pretty good at making memes but thats about it. Ill keep looking for his daughter while he plays with the Amish"
I don't have a horse in this race, but I think its hard to know who people were before their lives become a public matter like this, especially when difficult relationships and divorce play into it. Who knows what the truth of things is/has been for this family in the past or even the full story of the present for that matter. Grief multiplies the difficulties in many cases, even with an intact family.

I don't have a horse in this race, but I think its hard to know who people were before their lives become a public matter like this, especially when difficult relationships and divorce play into it. Who knows what the truth of things is/has been for this family in the past or even the full story of the present for that matter. Grief multiplies the difficulties in many cases, even with an intact family.
I too don't have a dog in this fight per se.

First off. I can't imagine, nor do I want to go through what either of them have/are going through.

This has been a case that has obviously enlisted help from anyone. I don't want to misspeak, but I think the uncle was a "verified insider" on WS. I also think the father was as well...but was removed (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong) for failure to follow compliance.

I can only rely on the information at hand that has been approved by WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back