GUILTY PA - KiDonn Ford, 7, & KrisDon Williams, 4, die in fire, N. Versailles, 30 June 2011

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by passionflower, Jul 13, 2011.

1. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

2. Loading...

3. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Police are now looking for 27-year-old Kiaira Pollard. She is expected to be charged with homicide, endangering the welfare of children and tampering with a smoke detector.Investigators said she left her sons, 7-year-old KiDonn Pollard-Ford and 4-year-old Krisdon Pollard-Williams, home alone when the fire broke out.

BBM

4. pghbrandi

pghbrandi Member

I live not five minutes from where this happened! It is so incredibly sad. I don't understand how they could not be watching her. I'd like to find her myself.

5. fran

fran Former Member

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43731755/ns/local_news-pittsburgh_pa/

Mom Surrenders After Fire Kills Boys, 7, 4, At Home Alone

North Versailles Fire Kills Kidonn Pollard-Ford, Krisdon Pollard-Williams

Kiaira Pollard, 27, of North Versailles, surrendered to Allegheny County police late Wednesday afternoon and will be taken to the county jail for arraignment. Channel 4 Action News' Shannon Perrine reported that the arrest warrant also includes charges of endangering the welfare of children and tampering with a fire apparatus.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

6. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From March 2012:

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/e...or-fire-that-killed-sons/stories/201203280186