PA PA - Kimberlie Krimm, 14, Pittsburgh. 30 June 1998

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by PastTense, Feb 8, 2015.

1. PastTense

PastTense Well-Known Member

http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesport/yourmckeesportmore/4296338-74/ext-tribweb-com

NBC Coldcase Spotlight:
    http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/cold-case-spotlight/cold-case-spotlight-kimberlie-krimm-n302536

Photo is Kimberlie with her nephew Joseph
    19980708hokrimm.jpg

2. annegrete

annegrete New Member

Wow, how horrible! It tugged at my heart to see that she was going to something grown up- get hair dye- and that she was looking forward to starting high school in the fall. Two very big things for a 14 yr old.

3. Richrd

Richrd Six Year Member

4. :+:MrTT:+:

:+:MrTT:+: Cold Case Files

No cause of death? Found six days later and cause of death never determined? I find that odd. I wonder if anyone actually did do an autopsy. Six days even with decomposition is not long. Are we to believe it is possible she was walking home or to someone and just fell over dead from a natural cause?......The mother seems certain her child was murdered.

5. YESorNO

YESorNO The Queen (aka "mrsmuir") SWBB

Pa. Teen is Fatally Shot on Prom Night, 20 Years After the Unsolved Death of Her Aunt
    Morgan Dunston was fatally shot in the head on Friday, 21 years after her aunt was murdered by an unknown assailant

May 29, 2019

"It was a week before graduation, and Morgan Dunston was at a post-prom party in a community center’s parking lot on the south side of Pittsburgh.

Suddenly, shots rang out. The 18-year-old senior was fatally struck in the head. “Someone came up from behind and started shooting and my baby got shot,” Dunston’s mother, Angie Krimm, told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
    The teen was rushed to the hospital, but did not survive the attack....

It’s a difficult and familiar plight for the family, who has been touched by tragedy before. On June 30 1998, Angie Krimm’s 14-year-old sister — Morgan’s Aunt — vanished after leaving the family home to go to the store. A utility worker found her remains days later in the tall grass on a hillside at a nearby cemetery.

The death of Kimmie Krimm has remained a mystery. The Allegheny County Coroner’s Office was unable to determine a cause or manner of death. Police were unable to solve the case, leaving the family without closure...."

Pa. Teen is Fatally Shot on Prom Night, 20 Years After the Unsolved Death of Her Aunt

[​IMG]

In Loving memory Of Kimberlie Krimm

Jun 27, 2013

jeanie krimm

"Dedicated to the friends and family of Kimberlie "Kimmie" Krimm, who was murdered on july 6th 1998"

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  6. RookieInvestigator

RookieInvestigator Well-Known Member

If it wasn't natural causes, perhaps smothering killed her...She had her whole life ahead of her...Senseless...

If she had clothes on it could contain touch DNA...From the criminal shows I watch the killer didn't want to go back to prison, she knew them or he didn't want any witnesses...