PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her dog was in the apt. Sounds so much like Katelyn Markham, doesn't it?

(I see on mom's FB the dog is mentioned as being safe and turtle is with ____ (b.f.?)

Oh I wonder who it was that went over there at the apt at 7:45 a.m. and found she wasn't there? did htey have a key? did they knock? Call her family? Or What???

It seems the neighbors weren't too terribly fond of the couple as they were too loud for their liking. It makes me wonder if she came home and turned on some music which woke them up maybe?

Also, where is her dog? That's a very important tidbit to me.

Dad said he knows who the last person to see kortne is but won't reveal who it is because of the investigation.

Perhaps that person is well connected, hence the need for an attorneys help.

Knox I know, I posted that before I went back an saw you had too, do you want me to remove mine, I will

who the heck would see her at 3:45 a.m. that the father, or whomever is afraid, reluctant to mention? Is LE suspectful of this person(s)?

When trying to connect the dots, it hit me that the family might suspect someone who wears a badge.

Any idea who this Matthew Scott is in particular? Also i will assume she helped out int he office, answered phones, etc...maybe had interaction is customers?

eta - I guess she couldn't very well be out going to bars with the BF, wouldn't one expect conditions of his situation keep him from such venues?

Also I wonder who was up & around and saw her at 3:45 am

BBM

Matthew Scott, family spokesman, is a nephew:

Wendy Stouffer, the mother of the missing woman, said a nephew, Matthew Scott is acting as the Stouffer family spokesman.

http://www.ldnews.com/ci_21255905/sandusky-attorney-help-family-missing-palmyra-woman

Who's awake at 3:45 AM on a Friday night?

Harmless insomniacs.

And other young adults, who if anything like mine, head out at 11 PM or later, and are ready to call it a night/morning at 4, 5 or 6 AM.

Are you thinking ransom Surfie?

I think at this point anything is possible. I'd really like to know what she did at SEC. If she was involved in the accounting dept., she could have been privy to a ton of information.

And, it could be as simple as an old boyfriend, jilted lover or a random thing.

The sealed warrant and the lawyer leave me leaning toward the former, but again, who knows....

Just listing some observations:

According to this article she: Her father said she currently works as a hairstylist, dog groomer and at his Grantville business, Stouffer Equipment Co.

http://www.ldnews.com/ci_21212616

According to another article up thread, she and her boyfriend were saving for a house, which indicates that she is not a trust fund child.

Her father owns a pretty prominent corporation, and yet, she is a "hippie," by all accounts - working with animals, dreds, Bob Marley tattoo, etc.

It's patently obvious her family loves her and misses her a tremendous amount. So, where does that lead us....???

To me, hiring Rominger, and a PI through Rominger, are both moves that indicate they don't want or trust LE. The sealed warrant could point to information that will lead to another investigation. Into SEC? Just hypothesizing.

something feels odd but i can't quite put my finger on it...like I am wondering if SHE is really who someone saw at 3:45, were they certain it was indeed her...just something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3