PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox

Reaction score
Palmyra police are investigating the disappearance of a 21-year-old borough woman, who was last seen on Sunday.

Kortne Ciera Stouffer was last seen around 3:45 a.m. at her home, 810 W. Main St., according to a release from the Palmyra police department.

Police described her as white, 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing about 115 pounds, with blond hair worn in dreadlocks and green eyes.

She had a tattoo with the words "one love" on her right bicep, another one with stars on her left foot and a third one of flowers and a pistol on her left hip.

Police did not provide any further details about the case in the news release.

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_21200862/police-search-missing-palmyra-woman?source=most_emailed

20120731_012655_Kortne%20Stouffer%20photo.jpg

Police are asking anyone with information about Stouffer's whereabouts to contact them at 717-838-8188 or 717-838-8189.

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3

Off topic but I think possible important....

What type of cases does the attorney handle that TS works for?

Is the attorney's office located in Palmyra?

Moving over TDOTSFAMS and my last post from previous thread :

TS was not at or with the downstairs neighbors when she came home, he came out because he heard Kortne threatening them, banging on their windows and causing ruckus from what I have heard anyway.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

I'm wondering whether or not TS came out again when he heard the stomping and banging coming from K's apartment? Or perhaps TS came out again later since it's been reported that the police did not make contact with him nor Kortne and CP.

Stouffer vanished from her apartment between 3:45 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. on Sunday, July 29. Since then, local police, the Lebanon County Detective Bureau and the Lebanon County District Attorney's Office as well as Pennsylvania State Police and other local agencies have been investigating the case.

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/ci_21427918/police-release-new-info-missing-woman-case

Thought I read somewhere that the FBI was coming in. Wondering if that's happened yet?

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/ci_21427918/police-release-new-info-missing-woman-case

from link ==> Stouffer vanished from her apartment between 3:45 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. on Sunday, July 29.

=========
I think Kortne vaished from her apartment between 3:45am sunday july 29 and monday morning july 30 when her mother came to her apt. Over a 24 hour window.

Her overnight guest texted Kortne at 7:30 am Sunday asking "What happened?" so we have been following that timeframe. That doesn't mean she wasn't in her apartment when he left, but then she never changed her clothes. With all the excitement several hours prior, it appears she disappeared before the overnight guest left in the am. But... LE has remained silent.

from link ==> Stouffer vanished from her apartment between 3:45 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. on Sunday, July 29.

=========
I think Kortne vaished from her apartment between 3:45am sunday july 29 and monday morning july 30 when her mother came to her apt. Over a 24 hour window.

Exactly. Some are errantly closing the window when CP sent his text message. Something we still don't know is when the BF's dog was picked up and if anything out of the ordinary was observed or done by the party picking up the dog.

"There is absolutely somebody out there who knows exactly what happened to my daughter and they need to come forward," mother Wendy Stouffer said. "They need to tell us what they know, what they've done. Shame on them."

"I really pray there is something that breaks them down," father Scott Stouffer said.

http://www.abc27.com/story/19410688...artment-before-kortne-stouffers-disappearance

I hope this doesn't wind up like the Lauren Spierer case.

Snipped from 08/21/2012 JVM Show Interview:

S. STOUFFER: Well, I believe there is a history between my daughter and her neighbors, that there was no love lost there. And Kortne was a vocal person, if she felt she was being taken advantage of. She was generally a very mild girl: loving, very artistic. But at the same time, you know, she would view her opinions very, very loudly. So, do I believe that there might have been an altercation? I do. But in my head, I can say this...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let me ask you this question. I want to jump in because this is important. And it just occurred to me.

S. STOUFFER: Go ahead.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I mean, have they talked to this neighbor? What about this downstairs neighbor? I mean, you`re saying there`s no love lost. And we`re not mentioning this neighbor`s name. They`re not considered a suspect, a person of interest. But if -- was this the neighbor who called cops twice? Was it the same neighbor or was it a different neighbors who called cops?

S. STOUFFER: I believe it`s the same one.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. So there`s banging. There is an altercation. Is it possible, I mean, could that altercation have continued?

S. STOUFFER: It could have. It could possibly have -- it could possibly happen. I mean, I believe in my heart, knowing that everything that was left in my daughter`s apartment that night, I completely believe that Kortne went out of that apartment with someone that she believed she could trust. And then I think it went a different direction. And that`s what I kind of feel in my heart. Because there`s no way she would leave her purse, her car keys, her cigarettes, her cell phone, her dog. I mean, it just -- that`s not Kortne. And everyone that knows her agrees.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/21/ijvm.01.html

I want to know what, if anything, the neighbors saw after 7:30 am on Sunday???

Did they see CP leave? Was he walking or driving?

Did Kortne take Sheba out for a walk Sunday? Did she call/text anybody?

So far, her family has told us Kortne went missing from 3:45/4:00 am - 7:30 am on Sunday morning....I have no reason to NOT believe them

With the neighbors being "hyped up" from all the commotion the night before, would they have not spoken out about seeing Kortne at anytime during Sunday???

Her overnight guest texted Kortne at 7:30 am Sunday asking "What happened?" so we have been following that timeframe. That doesn't mean she wasn't in her apartment when he left, but then she never changed her clothes. With all the excitement several hours prior, it appears she disappeared before the overnight guest left in the am. But... LE has remained silent.

bbm..when Kortne's overnight guest woke up, he assumed she was in her apartment - asleep.

Kortne's mom said it was obvious to her the dog had not been tended to at all on Sunday.

bbm..when Kortne's overnight guest woke up, he assumed she was in her apartment - asleep.

Perhaps, he did believe she may have been asleep in the apartment and meant "What happened?" as in what happened this morning after you stepped out of the apartment, and is withholding that she stepped out. Just speculating.

Mother called and texted Kortne all day Sunday. Brother tried to reach Kortne on Sunday, as well:

Snipped

Mother, W Stouffer:

...So something happened to my daughter after 4 o`clock, then, that morning. And I called her, and I texted her all day Sunday. Her brother tried to get a hold of her. We didn`t hear from her. And that is not like Kortne to get in touch with somebody. Monday morning...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/09/ijvm.01.html

Mother called and texted Kortne all day Sunday. Brother tried to reach her on Sunday as well.

My POINT exactly!!

No one has seen Kortne since the early Sunday morning incident with the neighbor(s)....last ones to see her - CP and law enforcement (I personally add the neighbor(s)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member