Match! PA - Lima, WhtMale 20-30, 566UMPA, Kool cigs, necklace w/charms, Dec'78 - Kevin Alvin Jude Carroll

I agree that LE dropped the ball on not solving this earlier. This happens far too often. Ho do you conduct an "intensive investigation" and miss this? I do not know what I find more frustrating. This situation or the "evidence in the case is missing" that we hear about far too often.

Looking at the dates. He was discharged in December and found deceased on December 13th. I would check with folks at Maguire because often folks discharged from the military are carrying relatively large amounts of cash ( final paycheck, payment of leave balance etc.) so I wouldn't be surprised if it is someone he knows from the base. That could be a reason why making the connection was more difficult, if someone at Maguire was trying impeding the process. Seems like there was another case like this. A guy goes missing from the military base, his car is found in the Carolinas and his superior back at the base seems likely to be covering up some things.

RBBM: Pearn told Kearney that the unidentified victim might be a match for Carroll, who was another entry in the NamUs system.

Always good to cross-reference NAMUS UIDs with MPs manually!

0516-web-front.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back