Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTF14

Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert
Reaction score
Not a ton of information to go on, but this young lady, who appears to be Amish, went missing yesterday after a church service.

5ef0ca2fd000b.image.jpg

18-year-old woman missing after attending church service Sunday: police

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Speculation needs to be based on some known fact that is in MSM.

Unless there is MSM or info from LE that states Linda has some mental disability or is on the spectrum, that discussion is not productive and simply derails the thread with many posts that may not even be relevant.

Please move on from that discussion.

Thanks.

Theories/speculation needs to be based on some known fact.

Discussion re puppy mills has been removed as there is absolutely nothing in MSM or from LE to substantiate such speculation.

Folks, please remember that it is a violation of TOS to sleuth family members.

Thanks.

Anyone seen a hearing date yet? I checked the court site again this morning for today, tomorrow & Wednesday - but nothing is showing for him.

I would think he would have one after his initial appearance on Saturday. Some articles are calling it his "arraignment", but I'm not too sure about that....

TIA if anyone finds anything!
bonjourr.gif

Anyone seen a hearing date yet? I checked the court site again this morning for today, tomorrow & Wednesday - but nothing is showing for him.

I would think he would have one after his initial appearance on Saturday. Some articles are calling it his "arraignment", but I'm not too sure about that....

bonjourr.gif
Do not remember where I read this, but I remember seeing July 21st was his first hearing. Wish I had the link, sorry

EDIT; Search for Linda Stoltzfoos continues in East Earl Township

"Smoker was denied bail and remains in Lancaster County Prison. A preliminary hearing for the case is scheduled for July 21.\"

Do not remember where I read this, but I remember seeing July 21st was his first hearing. Wish I had the link, sorry

"Smoker was denied bail and remains in Lancaster County Prison. A preliminary hearing for the case is scheduled for July 21.\"

Thanks a bunch @iFish for that info! Much appreciated. I'll check out the court site & see what it has for that date.
and

welcome-wagon.gif
to WS & this case!

The good site is type into search engines

Pennsylvania's Unified Judicial System

"Pa unified judicial"
Then case information folder
Then criminal court one for this kind of stuff
Search by name
Add county and first and last name
Click submit
Click the little side button on results on left. Theres usually 2 things a summary page and something else.
If you need help let me know.

Niner, which site do you use for that?

I also notice that the Lancaster County EMS isn’t showing any info for a search today. Seems like it was always up by this time other days. Are they not searching today?

I'm using this one:
https://courtcal.co.lancaster.pa.us/CourtAdmin.Public/?selectedDate=07/21/2020 00:00:00

I used this for another case in Lancaster County.

The good site is type into search engines

Pennsylvania's Unified Judicial System

"Pa unified judicial"
Then case information folder
Then criminal court one for this kind of stuff
Search by name
Add county and first and last name
Click submit
Click the little side button on results on left. Theres usually 2 things a summary page and something else.
If you need help let me know.

Shizzle.... I can't access that site. Guess I'll have to stick to the one I have. And by the way - I looked on 7/21 on the court site & he is not there yet, but I'll keep checking.

I usually use the PAeDocket app—it’s kind of a digest version of the Unified Judicial System website. One advantage is that the app lets you search on last name alone.

Niner, that calendar site is helpful. I assume JS is getting a public defender, but I haven’t seen that filled in yet.

bonjourr.gif
The "initial appearance" and the "arraignment hearing" are the same thing.
In many cases, the bond is set at arraignment, but not always. There may be a separate "bond hearing" for that.
When you say "hearing" I assume you mean the "preliminary hearing"? That has to be scheduled within ten days from the arraignment date, so, that may not have happened yet.... not sure.

I hope his attorney doesn't waive his PH. Sometimes they will because they don't want any details of the evidence becoming known to the public.

The attorney will use the excuse it may taint the jury pool. In truth they simply do not want anyone to know anything about what the vile suspect has done.

The PHs I have seen waived turned out to be some of the worst imaginable cases when the trial was held.

He may or may not waive this one since they have not charged with with first degree murder yet, but imo, it's only a matter of time with or without Linda being located.

They can also add additional charges at anytime as more evidence is collected. Such as if his semen is found on her clothes they will also charge him with aggravated rape. They will wait to get the lab results returned to them.

I have a feeling he may have been watching Linda for some time knowing her weekly routine.

Praying for Linda's heartbroken family, and community. May LE found her soon, and bring her home.

Jmho

"Smoker was denied bail and remains in Lancaster County Prison. A preliminary hearing for the case is scheduled for July 21.\"[/QUOTE
I hope they have JS under close watch, I want him to get to trial. I don't want him to have the opportunity to commit suicide, that would be an easy way out for him.

Last edited:
Checking Google Earth, the location he disposed of the clothing is strange to me. A shed building business with farm field next to it and rail road tracks behind. There are a lot more wooded and secluded places to disposed of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100