Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/...-linda-stoltzfoos-search-stoltzfoos-continues

SABBM:

Investigators found buried in a wooded area articles of clothing believed to belong to Stoltzfoos.

Smoker became a person of interest in the kidnapping after police received information about a red/orange vehicle seen in the Gap area on the afternoon of the abduction.

Multiple witnesses in that area reported seeing an Amish female in the passenger seat of a vehicle driven by a male. Witness descriptions of the driver and vehicle are consistent with Smoker and his vehicle.

Police also obtained and viewed surveillance video - enhanced by FBI forensic technicians - that depicts the abduction of Linda Stoltzfoos on Beechdale Road. That video shows a red Kia Rio involved in the abduction.

This is horrendous.

I can't imagine how terrified LS must have been.

I'm so glad LE has video of the abduction.
It sounds like LE was able to put the perp on their radar very quickly.
It said something about LE arresting him at his workplace.
I wonder if he works close to where she was abducted from.

This vile piece of trash that harmed her is toast.

I know the Amish are very forgiving.
I ain't Amish.

I hope the DA buries this creep.

JMO.
I'm not Amish either GordianKnot, I feel just like you. Not even mental illness is good enough reason to be lenient with these creeps. Mame him pay dearly for the hell he put her and her family through.

<mod edit of quoted post/response to it>

Last edited by a moderator:
https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/...-linda-stoltzfoos-search-stoltzfoos-continues

SABBM:

Investigators found buried in a wooded area articles of clothing believed to belong to Stoltzfoos.

Smoker became a person of interest in the kidnapping after police received information about a red/orange vehicle seen in the Gap area on the afternoon of the abduction.

Multiple witnesses in that area reported seeing an Amish female in the passenger seat of a vehicle driven by a male. Witness descriptions of the driver and vehicle are consistent with Smoker and his vehicle.

Police also obtained and viewed surveillance video - enhanced by FBI forensic technicians - that depicts the abduction of Linda Stoltzfoos on Beechdale Road. That video shows a red Kia Rio involved in the abduction.

This is horrendous.

I ain't Amish.

JMO.
I hope they do too. Yes the Amish are very forgiving people. Not sure I could be so nice if this was my family and community. I love the Amish community in Lancaster, have a very good Amish friend there that I visit frequently and I am hoping to retire there. Very sad indeed and I hope they find her and bring her home to her family quickly!:(

I hope they do too. Yes the Amish are very forgiving people. Not sure I could be so nice if this was my family and community. I love the Amish community in Lancaster, have a very good Amish friend there that I visit frequently and I am hoping to retire there. Very sad indeed and I hope they find her and bring her home to her family quickly!:(

My Amish neighbors are forgiving people too. But they also won’t stand in the way of getting justice when a situation (like this) is thrust upon them.

The Amish are a very close knit community, extremely family oriented and self-sufficient. They grow food, raise animals, make their own clothes, furniture, and help their neighbors. They sell produce and even sell hand made items like quilts to be self-reliant. I am holding out hope that this young woman is still alive and will be reunited with her family.

How did this abduction even work? Broad daylight with other people not so far away. Did he have a gun? Was someone else involved?
I’m wondering the same thing. I’m also shocked that there is apparently surveillance video of the abduction. Must have been a business nearby with security cameras. I’m sure we’ll hear more as LE allows.

I’m wondering the same thing. I’m also shocked that there is apparently surveillance video of the abduction. Must have been a business nearby with security cameras. I’m sure we’ll hear more as LE allows.
Video of the actual abduction, that's great. He'll plead guilty. Throw away the key. Never let him out of prison, ever. If this young woman is deceased, I'm okay with the death penalty, if PA has it.

How did this abduction even work? Broad daylight with other people not so far away. Did he have a gun? Was someone else involved?
Some of the roads in Amish country have huge fields on both sides and the houses are set back from the road. You might not see anyone except a passing vehicle now and then.

I made my account here to follow this thread more easily, I have a huge soft spot for the amish.

I really want this man to face the family of Linda. Mainly because I know they will offer him forgiveness. Which will hopefully make him feel even more awful while being locked up forever. but I do hope we get more answers.

If they had surveillance video, and "Smoker became a person of interest in the kidnapping after police received information about a red/orange vehicle seen in the Gap area on the afternoon of the abduction", and "Smoker’s vehicle was seen parked at that location on June 23"...did these tips come in late after the kidnapping? Wondering, since if such info was supplied earlier, surely LE would have been on it immediately....could Linda have been rescued?

Sourced via CRIMEWATCH®: https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/...-linda-stoltzfoos-search-stoltzfoos-continues

SABBM:

This is horrendous.

I ain't Amish.

JMO.
I wonder if the clothing was ripped or had blood or other evidence on it ? I’m so sorry about this outcome .. but I am not surprised
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member