Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *kidnapping arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA I think he assaulted and killed her very soon after he took her and just after the Amish couple and the man saw her in the car with him. He found a secluded area in the Amish Road area, I think.
If he then disposed of her body immediately, why are there such intense searches in the Welsh Mountain area? Did he leave her somewhere and go back and move her to the Welsh Mountain area? She would have been in full rigor late in the evening and over night. Does LE know she was put in something like a suitcase? Would JS know about and anticipate and plan for rigor and the difficulty in moving and carrying a person who is 5'11 who doesn't bend?
I am guessing LE has reason to believe he moved her to East Earl/ New Holland /Welsh Mountain area because they keep going back there. Did they receive info. that him and his car were seen in area ? Who knows. Did they see cam footage of him and his car in that area ? Who knows. Additionally, hearing about rigor and dealing with it is whole different ball game that I would think he was unprepared for. If he originally killed and buried her in Gap area then moved her a week later wouldn't rigor have passed ?

Last edited:
I am guessing LE has reason to believe he moved her to East Earl/ New Holland /Welsh Mountain area because they keep going back there. Did they receive info. that him and his car were seen in area ? Who knows. Did they see cam footage of him and his car in that area ? Who knows. Additionally, hearing about rigor and dealing with it is whole different ball game that I would think he was unprepared for. If he originally killed and buried her in Gap area then moved her a week later wouldn't rigor have passed ?
Yes, rigor would only have been an issue if he had put her somewhere during daylight hours the day he took her and then tried to move her a couple of hours later. It would have passed in 24 t0 36 hours and have been gone by the next day.

Shoes, boots. and hats or in Linda Stoltzfoos case head coverings another good source because of sweat Trackergd.

True. Did not want to post a laundry list of potential scent sources. Been doing this for over 50 years and have seen different handlers prefer different scent articles.

I agree they have really been focused on this area, they must have some reason to believe she’s there. The other thing that I find interesting is today LE is being really tight lipped about the search area and where they are staging.

I just wanted to bring this topic up. DNA evidence. If LE didn't have Linda Stoltzfoos DNA (say a DNA sample on file from a hospital) when they searched JS car; they could have gotten a sample of Linda Stoltzfoos mother's blood to match it to DNA found in JS car. The mother's blood matched to daughter's is called mitochondrial DNA.

I think he grew up in that area and knows it well. I think the map shows his familiar stomping ground.
So basically, Linda was NOT seen after the GAP sighting.
Doesn't mean she wasn't in the car after GAP, she could have been in car and just not alive, but she wasn't seen in the car after GAP.

So basically, Linda was NOT seen after the GAP sighting.
Doesn't mean she wasn't in the car after GAP, she could have been in car and just not alive, but she wasn't seen in the car after GAP.
You got. It. Was last seen alive in car on Amish Rd. in Gap. She could have been alive and bound up in car or deceased in car, we just don't know.

1:30 p.m., Sunday, June 21: Different people see see Amish female in passenger seat of red car traveling on Amish Gap Road. Linda is alive here.
  • --60 minutes elapse-- I believe he assaulted and killed her during this hour.
2:35 - 3:35 p.m., Sunday, June 21: JS cell phone pings in general area of 3104 Harvest Drive, Ronks, PA
  • I believe he was checking out the area for disposal in this hour. This includes Ronks, Gap, and his apartment in Paradise.
  • --One hour and 25 minutes elapse--
  • Was there enough time to drive to Welsh Mountain and dump a body? Yes.
5:00 p.m. Sunday, June 21: Harvest Structures; JS was seen the first time looking in windows; the second time he was there with his trunk open. Man looked in the front seat, took a pic.
Moo

If you take a pen and connect these markers at the different sites does it draw a picture or symbol ?
NO, not really, at least by what I can tell.
Ive been trying to follow the path by RR tracks and woods but it is a bit challenging for this not-so-techy gal LOL

Attachments

• LINDA STOLTZFOOS GOOGLE MAP ABDUCTION TO WHERE WITNESS SAW IN GAP TO HARVEST DR BUILDING.PNG
    LINDA STOLTZFOOS GOOGLE MAP ABDUCTION TO WHERE WITNESS SAW IN GAP TO HARVEST DR BUILDING.PNG
    403.2 KB · Views: 21
1:30 p.m., Sunday, June 21: Different people see see Amish female in passenger seat of red car traveling on Amish Gap Road. Linda is alive here.
  • --60 minutes elapse-- I believe he assaulted and killed her during this hour.
2:35 - 3:35 p.m., Sunday, June 21: JS cell phone pings in general area of 3104 Harvest Drive, Ronks, PA
  • I believe he was checking out the area for disposal in this hour. This includes Ronks, Gap, and his apartment in Paradise.
  • --One hour and 25 minutes elapse--
  • Was there enough time to drive to Welsh Mountain and dump a body? Yes.
5:00 p.m. Sunday, June 21: Harvest Structures; JS was seen the first time looking in windows; the second time he was there with his trunk open. Man looked in the front seat, took a pic.
Moo
The 5:00 p.m. Sunday, June 21 entry did not take place until the 23rd.

He worked in GAP so would have been somewhat familiar with the area.
JMO
He grew up in this area. All these little towns are literally minutes apart and intersect at different roads and such. I am sure he knew all of them very well. I am only a visitor to this area a couple times a year and I am fairly familiar with all the areas this is taking place. JMO

He grew up in this area. All these little towns are literally minutes apart and intersect at different roads and such. I am sure he knew all of them very well. I am only a visitor to this area a couple times a year and I am fairly familiar with all the areas this is taking place. JMO
Ohh-- nice
Thank you for your input.
It helps when locals/ people familiar with locations can help us non-locals out with geography and locations.
I appreciate it :)

The article says:
  • First that an Amish women in “church clothes” would be traveling in a car at all. Stoltzfoos, wore a tan dress with a white apron and white cap to church that day, according to the missing persons flyers posted on her behalf;
  • That the woman wore a white apron, but also black head covering, something that is not a part of the tradition of the churches in the area;
Linda wore a white cap to church. When they saw her in the car she had a black bonnet on. Red flag

BBM
This may have been the white item seen on the seat of the vehicle. I have never believed the item photographed was her bra. For the simple reason JS may have been at the location to bury it (along with her stockings).

The FBI missing persons flier describes what she was wearing. LINDA STOLTZFOOS — FBI

One thing to keep in mind (for all of us, myself included), is that what she was seen last wearing may not be how she left her home that morning, or church later that day.

The last person(s) to see her were the young couple walking, and the gentleman sitting on his porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle