Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just announced a sex traffic ring was busted in East Whiteland Township, Malvern, PA post office. Three individuals were arrested and 2 girls, one aged 14 from Maryland and the other aged 18 from Virginia were freed. This area is about 45 mins. East of Bird In Hand.
Thank God these girls were saved.

It was just announced a sex traffic ring was busted in East Whiteland Township, Malvern, PA post office. Three individuals were arrested and 2 girls, one aged 14 from Maryland and the other aged 18 from Virginia were freed. This area is about 45 mins. East of Bird In Hand.

I'll link an article about this as it actually was busted on May 30th.

Teen's Facebook message to mom led to sex trafficking rescue in Chester County, district attorney says

It's an incredibly sad situation when you read the details in the article. However, it's very unlikely to be related to what happened to Linda. If you read the article you'll see the familiar plot where girls are recruited into this lifestyle (often by other girls). I think sex trafficking is way down on the list of possibilities for Linda's disappearance. IMO

What? Just what in the he** is going on?

Thanks for the 411. I didn't
hear jack about this.

JMO, but I do not believe this has happened to Linda, I'm not naive and know sex trafficing can happen to anyone at anytime
However these poor girls were related to immigration status and the likes. Appeared all were Latino. Nothing is impossible, but ...........
Lord forbid I have a feeling this young lady didn't get out of Church or did and didn't get far.

Good afternoon my WS friends. I’ve been away a couple of days and had so hoped to find the header for Linda to say “Found Safe” when I checked in.

Sadly, not the case. I know it’s an unpopular opinion but I’m very afraid that won’t ever be the header. Of course I pray for a different outcome and would love to be proved wrong.

With zero digital footprint and such limited, sketchy details to go on, I can’t even imagine how or where they could begin an investigation.

It bothers me we don’t even know the basics, though that doesn’t mean LE doesn’t know more than we do. Ever since they changed her last sighting to being at the farm I cannot get rid of this nagging feeling that something happened there.

I think the one thing I’d like to know most is who saw her last? I can’t believe she’d just leave services without saying goodbye to a single person! It makes no sense. I’d at least tell a family member I was leaving.

Continued prayers for a hopeful outcome.

Or could something less nefarious have happened there at the farm or on the walk home? Copperhead snakes are common in the area and can be deadly. Bee stings are very dangerous for people with allergies. I realize these are rare occurrences, but whatever happened to her is not a common occurrence.

Copperheads are not *that* common in that part of PA. I lived 47 years in that area of PA, owned several farms, plus worked in a profession that required me to be on multiple farms daily, and never once saw a copperhead.

Last edited:
Copperheads are not *that* common. I lived 47 years in that area of PA, owned several farms, plus worked in a profession that required me to be on multiple farms daily, and never once saw a copperhead.
I'm in SWPA. Copperheads and rattle snakes are VERY common around here. We had a copperhead on our back patio. And I'm in a rural area. So there are a lot of woods and farmlands.
However, if this were the case with LS, I think she would've most definitely been found by now.

Also! If you go to Google Maps right now, it shows that there is A LOT of activity on Beechdale and Stumptown roads, close to where they intersect right now. That’s ODD for 9:52pm EDT, unless....

MOO.
I think they had another prayer service at a farm near there this evening. There should be video on the Facebook page put up regarding Linda’s disappearance.

I think they had another prayer service at a farm near there this evening. There should be video on the Facebook page put up regarding Linda’s disappearance.
Yes I saw that. I love that they do them. I sometimes get on live with them and pray, typing out my prayers. Sometimes I can’t though because being on FB & praying in The Spirit doesn’t mesh together well for me. I pray multiple times a day for her (not in The Spirit). I’m still holding out hope that our Lord, Jesus Christ will miraculously bring her home!

Last edited:
Well if it was near their home then that would make sense as to why google maps showed red, as if that part of the road was shutdown, and orange before and after that area. I guess also because of rubbernecking. But I don’t know.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All of this is MOO. JSO.

Or could something less nefarious have happened there at the farm or on the walk home? Copperhead snakes are common in the area and can be deadly. Bee stings are very dangerous for people with allergies. I realize these are rare occurrences, but whatever happened to her is not a common occurrence.

I absolutely agree that whatever has happened to Linda was not a common occurrence. :(

If something less nefarious happened to her at the farm, or on her way home (snake bite, bee sting, dog bite, etc.), do you believe she would have been located by now? I'm trying to picture an accidental or unplanned event happening at the farm, and am at a loss. Would church members not hear her screams, or see her laying on the ground if she were bitten or stung? I do not live in the area, and am quite unfamiliar with the lay of the land- but would other church members be taking the same route Linda did when leaving services? Would it be easy to see her at the edge if the roadway if some type of accident had occurred (is the grass typically high enough to camouflage someone)? If copperhead snakes are common to the area, would a person chose to walk on the roadway vs. crossing through fields? Any of the awesome local members able to answer?

Dear Lord, Blessed Mother, Babba, Allah. Whoever your higher power, please let us all keep this dear girl and her family and friends in our hearts, and prayers.

Unimaginable to have your child missing like this.

I absolutely agree that whatever has happened to Linda was not a common occurrence. :(

If something less nefarious happened to her at the farm, or on her way home (snake bite, bee sting, dog bite, etc.), do you believe she would have been located by now? I'm trying to picture an accidental or unplanned event happening at the farm, and am at a loss. Would church members not hear her screams, or see her laying on the ground if she were bitten or stung? I do not live in the area, and am quite unfamiliar with the lay of the land- but would other church members be taking the same route Linda did when leaving services? Would it be easy to see her at the edge if the roadway if some type of accident had occurred (is the grass typically high enough to camouflage someone)? If copperhead snakes are common to the area, would a person chose to walk on the roadway vs. crossing through fields? Any of the awesome local members able to answer?
I agree, I think she would have been located by now. I was thinking her body and brain are not doing what we would expect if something like this happened so maybe she went in a direction that doesn't make sense or got into or under something. My logical brain says this didn't happen. I am grasping at straws trying not lose faith in humanity probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member