PA - Mass shooting at LA Fitness near Pittsburgh, 4 dead, 4 August 2009

The news conference has been moved to 2:30 PM.

This is so sad. No one ever read this blog? he freaking talks about mass murder in the blog...

Your right its sad that no one read this blog before hand.After reading that blog it makes you wonder that if he would have only had a close friend to at least tell him what was not attractive about him would have helped things alot.He needed a friend in general.Did you notice is Net worth wow!!!!

I just knew Steve~O would be all over this one.... The blog of this dude... well I am just pretty speechless right now..

You know this entire sexual problem makes me think of something.A friend of mines brother was 46 and still living with his parents.I being to wonder if he was gay because he never ever socialized at all.He was a very lonely person.About 3 months ago he jumped off a bridge and killed himself and this guy George reminds me of him for some reason.RIP Terry

IMO, the below quote by George indicates that others in a social setting thought there was something off with him. Eta: the guy may have been wierd, but what a *****y thing to say to someone. Goes to show you never know if a person you make a smart *advertiser censored** remark to is a ticking time bomb.

May 25, 2009:
I was invited to a picnic, and I went. An older woman there, out of the blue, asked if I liked high school. Then quickly asked if I was picked on very much. Intersting why she would ask that. But, thanks, I already know what the problem is, but a solution eludes me.

A cousin of a vic last night said the worst thing is not ever knowing why since the shooter killed himself. I would imagine it's the same in most cases where the perp kills himself. At least the blog offers the family that much even if it doesn't heal their loss.

Maybe the reason he did it in a womens dance class was the hate that he had for women who paid him no attention,Maybe he was using the gym for a hook up place and it just wasnt happening.I agree he had to have a noticeable strange personality .

After reading the blog I don't think he was targeting a certain person, but I do believe he purposfully chose a class that would be 99.9% women...Which is scary I have attended the zumba class at our local Y. This could happen to anyone at anytime.

The guy owned the domain crazygeorge.com Well, even he thought he was crazy.

Has anyone located any information on Lee Ann V.? I'm very interested in knowing more about the possibility that he fathered a child.

I found this death notice when Googling the name:
VALDISERRI, Lee Ann, 41, of South Park Township, died Oct. 31

I wondered about that too.. it seems he lost contact with family and others in his life who may have been important to him at one time.

..on a random note, i would think he turned the lights off first before shooting so that way it would be harder for people to stop him if they couldn't see, amidst all the chaos

WPXI.com has story right now and govenor talking about gun
control...........a gun a month instead of buying many at 1 time!

Has anyone located any information on Lee Ann V.? I'm very interested in knowing more about the possibility that he fathered a child.

I found this death notice when Googling the name:
VALDISERRI, Lee Ann, 41, of South Park Township, died Oct. 31

this past Oct 31st?
The child would be about 18.
It seems strange that he added that at the end........
was he planning on leaving the child he never knew his money?

He worked in computer programming IIRC, was he brilliant but no social skills ?????

WPXI.com has story right now and govenor talking about gun
control...........a gun a month instead of buying many at 1 time!

I can appreciate the gov wanting to use this as an opportunity to talk about the issue. But does the above scenario apply to this situation? Does anyone even know the shooters gun purchase history at this point? And FWIW, So. Cal has the gun a month law. The Christmas Eve Santa Shooter found a way around that law. It didn't stop him.

ITA SuziQ! and even if it had been in place... this guy was planning this months in advance.. again ITA with what you are saying here

thanks for that link SuziQ! I watched it.. very interesting about what he said about the pastor! I think many people will pick this guys brain apart (metaphorically speaking) for a long time to come....

does any one know any updates on the others who were shot and exact number of people shot?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back