PA - Mass shooting, five adults & unborn child dead, Wilkinsburg, March 2016

I certainly hope this is not going to be one of those cases like they have WAY too often in Chicago where witnesses will not cooperate for fear of retribution or being labeled a "snitch".

Lord Help Us All

JMO's

Perhaps when dealing with the kinds of folks who just carried this off the fear of retribution is rational?

Get Kleenex before watching

[video=youtube;SSekFNHtP6Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSekFNHtP6Q[/video]

I am doing a paraphrase. Apparently three guys that mom did not know were there. The first one arrived, stated his name was Ace. Shortly thereafter the other two showed up and one of them said his name was Ace.

Got ditracted with cards, but they seemed "nice". She understandably finds it curious that the three were not injured. The one in the hospital is shot in the neck back hand chest.

He is on the bed on his stomach , placed in a coma and has more surgery tomm.

There were some tech glitches but it seems as if yard the second murderer was standing in to shoot everyone was one of her kids backyards ...........how messed is that

She was amazing .....................

But WHY ???

One thought was that one of them broke up with a boyfriend or called it quits from a spouse --and someone became angry ? Certainly a lot of rage in this vile atrocity... but this is just so much overkill.
IMO.
I hope they find the perps soon and wouldn't mind it if the killers decide to shoot it out , and go away in a bodybag.
But I don't want any le to be hurt, or other innocent civilians ; so lock them up for the rest of their lives, never to see the light of day.

Rest forever in gentle peace, Brittany, Chanetta, Jerry, Tina, and Shada !

It all of a sudden struck me -- the headlines that are being created truly shine a light on the horror of that night

Pregnant Woman Among Six Killed At Barbecue

Sky News...........

[FONT=open_sansregular]Two music speakers glowed green, still turned on from the party the night before..................................

Overturned chairs....................... and Styrofoam cups littered the ground ............ a pack of Newport cigarettes sat on a table outside.........

[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Hicks said the first burst of gunfire was faint, but the second burst was much louder — “boom, boom, boom,” he said.
[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]
bursts of gunfire followed.

Both men jumped to the floor.

[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular] shooting went on for about 90 seconds,

there were children on the porch crying, “My mommy, my mommy.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]“It was mass chaos,” she said. “There were people everywhere.”[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]She said she saw a man lying on the porch, bloody.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]“I have never witnessed anything like it,” said Johnson, ....
[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]Police arrived quickly and asked Carl Morris to corral a dog at the scene, he said. The dog, named Libby, was shot in the tail, Robert Morris said.

[/FONT]
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baby......puppy hurt not ok
[FONT=open_sansregular]
[/FONT]
http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/10120087-74/powell-police-morris

"backyard massacre" was in another story , the headlines are unreal...........

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/deadly-pittsburgh-cookout-shooting-planned-execution-article-1.2559971?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nydnrss%2Fnews%2Fnational+%28News%2FNational%29

Mods!

Can you increase the edit time after posting. Its a fast breaking story at this point , so being able to throw something on a post is helpful! Editing button goes "cold" after 15 min!

Thank you

Mods!

Can you increase the edit time after posting. Its a fast breaking story at this point , so being able to throw something on a post is helpful! Editing button goes "cold" after 15 min!

Thank you

Thanks, CARIIS. It's even faster than 15. I had immediately edited after posting both last night and today. Time from post to edit was 2-3 mins if that.

Also, thank you for posting so many informative articles on this tragic case.

~jmo~

Thanks, CARIIS. It's even faster than 15. I had immediately edited after posting both last night and today. Time from post to edit was 2-3 mins if that.

~jmo~

Ty for your helpful posts as well. It kinda takes a bit for this to marinate and sink in. The longer that happens the more morbid and horrific the story becomes - it is really sick stuff IMO!

The hatred.............

~jmo~

I have never seen it do that before. I know there is a setting - most threads were three hours - which is great, less posts same info!!

Moo

One gunman armed with a 40-calibre handgun shepherded victims from the home's yard on Wednesday evening toward an alley where a second gunman armed with "an AK-47 type" rifle shot them in the head, Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen Zappala Jr said.

ambushed a backyard party near Pittsburgh, killing five people execution-style and wounding three others..........

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/03/11/us-shooting-execution-style-police

There have been 45 mass shootings in the United States so far in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXz12RpTtU

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77