GUILTY PA - Matthew Clemmens for intentionally vomiting on 11yo girl, Philadelphia, 2010

Please, take him. That Phanatic works a nerve. His costume smells. Baby Phanatic was cute though. Heaven forbid someone reads this cause they'd dangle me from Ashburn alley by my feet. He's quite beloved that green thingie. Up close and personal though he's a PITA.

We're still not exactly certain what he is. Well, I'm not anyway.
OMG you don't like Phanatic?!?!:croc:
That's only thing I ever liked about the Phillies(or baseball-I'm a Flyers girl),
I was there when the Phanatic got his ATV for his birthday!
Granted I have no clue exactly what he is but I love him!

BACK ON TOPIC..........yes Filly our city's fans have always had a bad reputation but vomiting on a child??? WTF!! Not cool at all!:furious:

OMG you don't like Phanatic?!?!:croc:
That's only thing I ever liked about the Phillies(or baseball-I'm a Flyers girl),
I was there when the Phanatic got his ATV for his birthday!
Granted I have no clue exactly what he is but I love him!

BACK ON TOPIC..........yes Filly our city's fans have always had a bad reputation but vomiting on a child??? WTF!! Not cool at all!:furious:

Your Flyers were doing real well, Vespa. Nobody pays attention to the Flyers and that's a dang shame. Too busy brooding over that puking in the huddle McCrap. Ironic he throws up too.

Yeah definately NOT cool. The guy got busted in the eye and locked up at least.

No, no, no. The Phanatic? I know everybody loves him. My DD sang the National Anthem a few times and ya have to wait down on the field. That thing just comes up and grabs your *advertiser censored*s. Ours not the kids. LOL All in your face. That's just me though because I am a mean, nasty, person.

His ATV is just fine. LOL That's cool ya got to see that.

May Pukemom be no more. I'm, shocked that dude wasn't beat senseless by that cop. I'd be p*ssed I KNOW that. Pay all that money. Have a nice night with the fam and get throwed up on. Disgraceful. Like I said though he IS from Jersey. LOL

hey my bruins are up 3-1 on the sabres.

thats what ryan miller gets for blowing the gold medal game ;)

Its always sunny in philly. I laughed hard reading this article, a few too many drinks will happen on occasion, i dont think lifetime ban is something fair for one bad day. He will serve his deal and then should be allowed to move on. JMO

Also to Aqua, it just wasnt our weekend. Go Crew!

Its always sunny in philly. I laughed hard reading this article, a few too many drinks will happen on occasion, i dont think lifetime ban is something fair for one bad day. He will serve his deal and then should be allowed to move on. JMO

Also to Aqua, it just wasnt our weekend. Go Crew!

LOL

Hey they should set up a court again like they used to do at the old Eagles games. Pukemon would have had to face the infamous Judge McCaffery. That used to be classic. Court at football games. Pukemon would have did his time and have had it served already.

Lifetime ban? That would kill me.

Considering he did this to a police officer (not a Philly cop) and his KIDS? He's gonna pay.

Then again that game agains the DBacks killed me today.

LOL

Hey they should set up a court again like they used to do at the old Eagles games. Pukemon would have had to face the infamous Judge McCaffery. That used to be classic. Court at football games. Pukemon would have did his time and have had it served already.

Lifetime ban? That would kill me.

Considering he did this to a police officer (not a Philly cop) and his KIDS? He's gonna pay.

Then again that game agains the DBacks killed me today.

at least you didnt lose to the oreos :furious:

I do not think that it's inaccurate for me to say, "Only in Philadelphia!"

Not a baseball fan, but I love the Phanatic. Now that I've learned his costume smells, I might be having second thoughts.

Go Flyers! :)

As a fellow Cub fan, please excuse this, but I would kind of expect this from a Phillies fan before I would expect the same behavior from a Pirates fan.

Some fans just get crazier than others.

But don't mind me, I just had beer garbage and lots of spitting at me for carrying a Cubs banner 3 quarters the way around Busch Stadium back in the mid 80's until the Andy frans asked us to stop before we caused a riot! Beer, garbage and popcorn was ok, puke is another story. It was fun, and we stopped when asked. I still have the queen sized sheet I used my artistic talents for a banner in 85.

Ah ha, one of the best ball players in the country, and a former Cub!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro3AeMchnDM[/ame]

Maybe we should move this to the sports forum here? ;)

hee hee, and I forgot that I was a Mitch Williams fan. ;)

I'm also a Buffalo Bills fan.....

but wasn't it the city of Philly when Mitch blew the series he had to request the witness protection program to keep the crazy fans away?

I like the 70's Phillies and Mike Schmidt.

My kid looks like Cal Ripken Junior. I should post his pic... might do in my album.

Please, take him. That Phanatic works a nerve. His costume smells. Baby Phanatic was cute though. Heaven forbid someone reads this cause they'd dangle me from Ashburn alley by my feet. He's quite beloved that green thingie. Up close and personal though he's a PITA.

We're still not exactly certain what he is. Well, I'm not anyway.

Come to Wrigley! No worries about being hung or strung by your feet, just paper beer cups to smash and popcorn underneath the El tracks.... but a great time! and a small ball park, with crappy parking but lots of great fans! ;)

hee hee, and I forgot that I was a Mitch Williams fan. ;)

I'm also a Buffalo Bills fan.....

but wasn't it the city of Philly when Mitch blew the series he had to request the witness protection program to keep the crazy fans away?

I like the 70's Phillies and Mike Schmidt.

My kid looks like Cal Ripken Junior. I should post his pic... might do in my album.

Ya know, Cubby! Ya know! Wild Thing nutter Mitch Williams. Ya know!

Sporting my Michael Jack throwback T presently. If I had skype or something I'd take a picture for ya.

Truly I'd love to see Wrigley. However I have my own El tracks thank you!

Noooooooooo this can not be moved to sports. It's criminal behavior. It's Pukemon behavior. That kid is infamous now.

Indeed post your kids picture in your album. My child looks suspiciously like Lenny Dykstra. Wait. No he lost all his loot.;)

Now I have a tear in my eye recalling my daddy's fondness for that bunch. Good times those 70's!

HE CHOKED ON A HOT DOG, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Pukemon. His Uncle says he can't go out of the house without being harrassed. Plus the whole incident? NOT HIS FAULT!

This kid's Uncle is the best. He's calling up newspapers relaying how the kid didn't purposely throw up on this Easton cop's kid. Which BTW he deserved to get his tail kicked for. Better yet kicked to the chants of the usual *advertiser censored*shole booming through Citizens Bank Park in my opinion.

He's got a Facebook page and all. EXCELLENT!:woohoo::woohoo:

The article is funny. Again I am not condoning throwing up on a cop's kid. I just yell at 8 year old Met's fans.:dance::dance::dance:

http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/news-and-opinion/Pukemons-Uncle-He-Choked-On-a-Hotdog-People.html

if he threw up on a yankees fan they would give him a medal

if he threw up on a yankees fan they would give him a medal

BWAHAHAHA!!!

They'd buy him more beers and hot dogs.

O.K. this is all I have to smile about, alright? It's a criminal matter. Stop it.

You know choking on a hot dog could have some serious other implications. And we don't want to go there.....

The guy had a few too many, and him choking on whatever he ate was part of the story early on.

Too bad the cop couldn't of had say Wayne Greztky to go ask ~him~ if he wanted an autograph and see if he recalled which sport he played for after hurling those 'uh hot dogs'.

ha ha ha!

http://www.northjersey.com/news/073010__NJ_man_in_court_for_vomit_assault_at_Phillies_game.html

Update on the Vomiting Man at the Phillies Game.

Scary picture. Just warning you guys!

Scary picture? You makin fun of my cousin, Bogeygal?;)

This kid is getting jail time. More than Lohan? I bet if it wasn't a cops kid he puked on he wouldn't have got jail time. Then again if he puked on my kid he'd have gotten more than that black eye.

Here's to better days for Pukemon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back