GUILTY PA - Matthew Clemmens for intentionally vomiting on 11yo girl, Philadelphia, 2010

The Atlanta Braves leftfielder Matt Diaz helped cops by tripping a wayward Phillies fan who stormed the field last night.

The juvie who was dressed in head to toe red spandex decided to act like a fool *advertiser censored*s nut and jumped onto the field.

DA Seth Williams pleaded with Phillie's fans not to be idiots. The option of Tasering is still out there and the DA referred those questions to our Police Commish!

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/sports/phillies/Phillies_Fan_Tripped_District_Attorney_Reacts_092110

This makes me so mad. We're in a very important race here for the National League East. The Braves are no joke. Cole Hamels pitched a brilliant game and we got this red person running around on the field.

Actually we had tix for last night and this evening and gentleman friend and myself are down with a flu, but ohhhhhhhhhh not red spandex man. Maybe if I dressed in spandex I won't get sick.:sick: On a nice personal note the chick we gave our tickets to got to take her son to his very first game and he called me today all excited. Excited about the red sp:rolleyes::Dandex guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back