Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahain told CrimeOnline. “This is just too much…… I was in immigration custody for almost 11 months and we just had my daughter on June 5, 2018. I was separated from June 28, 2018, till May 11, 2019. And now this.”

[...]
Respectfully snipped and bolded by me for emphasis.

So Nancy’s baby was born 6/5/2018.
Her husband was in immigration custody from 6/28/2018 to 5/11/2019
So he only was with her for 23 days before taken into custody. While in custody, how much of a relationship would he have with his daughter?

Then he is released in May 2019. And in the four months since then he has moved to India with her.

Must be traumatic to the baby to be taken from her mother who was probably her primary caregiver to move to a country with a man /her father who was in custody most of her life.

I am not judging. Everyone makes their own choices. Situations are different. I’m just trying to wrap my mind around it all. Maybe they don’t feel a young child bonds with their parent??

Maybe DNA needs to be done on the child with said husband out of the country. Maybe this is not the 1st child Nancy has kidnapped. The plot thickens.
Where is this innocent little girl. The clock is ticking. Human trafficking anyone. Hair on my neck re: Nancy and her ? Husband.
These are my concerns as well. This whole story is downright frightening. Meanwhile, so far, not a trace of Nalani to be found.

‘At a loss:’ Amber Alert issued for missing Pennsylvania 2-year-old; woman arrested for kidnapping
[...]

Walsh said her son doesn’t even know Nancy, who is an Uber driver, and claimed the allegations she made against her son simply weren’t true.

If the police felt that PJ was any way involved, he wouldn’t be walking freely,” said Walsh. “He would be, you know, locked up somewhere like she is.”

The family offered a reward for information leading to the return of Nalani Johnson — and the FBI was investigating as searches continued to find the toddler.
I feel for this grandmother. She must be a wreck.

Like everyone else, I'd like to know more about his friend who was there as well as the son's relationship to Nancy.

Just to clarify, from what I have read, she had Uber and Lyft stickers on her car but that night she was driving “jitney” which is apparently similar, but for cash. Is it possible that “jitney” is not as easily traceable as Lyft and/or Uber?

lol. jitney is not an app. jitneys are just people in cars who give ppl rides. i guess its old school and mostly in poorer neighborhoods. they usually sit around grocery stores and sometimes you keep their number.

lol. jitney is not an app. jitneys are just people in cars who give ppl rides. i guess its old school and mostly in poorer neighborhoods. they usually sit around grocery stores and sometimes you keep their number.
Right, many are referring to her as “the Uber driver” and I was trying to clarify that it’s not the same thing. Uber is easily tracked through the app but this is not.

Before the interview he posted on Facebook that Nancy is a mother of two, a 4 yr old and 14 month old. We know the 14 month old is with her dad but I have not heard anything about this other child.
I read somewhere the other child is in New York and not his....all so very very strange.....

I've thought sex trafficking all along. Based on things that have come out I think it's plausible that Nancy befriended the child's father for the sole purpose of selling the child. I think that she kidnapped and sold that little girl into sex trafficking and is now blaming the father for it all so that she can cover her own *advertiser censored*. The drop off was obviously the Sheetz and the carseat obviously went with whoever took her so that they could transport her to where she was transported to.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me for emphasis.

So Nancy’s baby was born 6/5/2018.
Her husband was in immigration custody from 6/28/2018 to 5/11/2019
So he only was with her for 23 days before taken into custody. While in custody, how much of a relationship would he have with his daughter?

Then he is released in May 2019. And in the four months since then he has moved to India with her.

Must be traumatic to the baby to be taken from her mother who was probably her primary caregiver to move to a country with a man /her father who was in custody most of her life.

I am not judging. Everyone makes their own choices. Situations are different. I’m just trying to wrap my mind around it all. Maybe they don’t feel a young child bonds with their parent??
I m sure it was an economic decision since jobs are here and he could not stay the mother stayed behind to work the baby could not stay because how was supposed to take care of her while she is working? Who is taking care of her other child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88