Found Deceased PA - Nicole Murray, 24, Poconos, 3 Jan 2018

It's warm in Mayfair today. May. Just like your dad and Uncles played up the schoolyard. Halfsies. Stick ball. On and on and us girls sat on the wall and watched.Rest easy sweet, pretty girl. I am so so sorry your family suffers so.

Yup, there's karma,and there's sanskars. However how in Gods name does that help grieving family?

You are thought of as is your kind daddy. It has to come around, Nicole. Prayers for your Mamma.

It's a thought goes up for you and your dad. It's prayers for your family especially your mom. You can surely see how Mayfair has changed so drastically, but I bet your heart in heaven still calls it home.

Many people think of you, Nicole. May you be singing Stone's tunes with your dad, and Uncle. I'm betting Eddie VanHalen said a "hey" to your dad.

Prayers for the Scully and Murray families. I can't imagine your pain this time of year.

Nicole must be missed immensely, but is in another space with her BFF, and her dad, Uncle and on and on. The Murray's loved their music so I bet they're getting live shows while we're all in quarantine.

Pretty, kind girl. She didn't get justice. Stay fierce, girl. Somebody will reap what they sowed! The law of karma.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back