Recovered/Located PA - Patricia "Pat" Walker, Williamsport, 7 August 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Aug 11, 2016.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

2. Loading...

3. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

Hmmm....I wonder if the early morning walk was a regular routine for her? Is the location she was last seen close to her home?

4. 357magnum pi

357magnum pi New Member

Was it confirmed there was a incident with her boyfriend a week a so ago and can we get his name. You'd be surprised what these people here can find. Was from that area but moved to get kids away from there.

5. 357magnum pi

357magnum pi New Member

Also what part of log run road used to travel that a lot. The creek is at bottom off steep hills and not much room to walk at the bottom. It's hard to see around curves. I am sure old lyco has search there? Just need more info. These guys use maps and search through net like I can't believe. Is family on here?

6. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Is her name Patrica or Patrici​a? Anyone know for sure? Poster shows it one way, the article another. Would like for her thread title to be accurate :)

7. 357magnum pi

357magnum pi New Member

Kay,
    does family know this is on webslueths? North central pa news Facebook is a good place to post the link. I don't have my own Facebook page or would post. I've read it and the sister seems to be on there. I think you could get a lot of answers the locals are very good at organizing up there but not sure if there awear of this site that well.

8. PJFL

PJFL What's done in the dark will come to the light.

Patricia. Per an old FB page.

9. PJFL

10. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

11. 357magnum pi

357magnum pi New Member

That's the link if somebody post this page I am sure they will come over and try to get some help. I've seen some great things happen here via google maps and Facebook sleuthing somebody may be able to get clues from the Facebook of the boyfriend possibly. I don't post via Facebook I use the work one to keep up on news. Still haven't felt the need to get one for personal use. Allot of great people here and the situation sound like it could be worry some. But there was a guy who held a girlfriend in his apartment not far from there awhile on lyco creek maybe same guy who knows. There also a lie detector analysis and many amateur search groups who did great work on previous case that was on here.

12. Elainera

Elainera Well-Known Member

You're right there are some real wizards here on WS! However, we do not sleuth boyfriends or family members or friends of a missing person, and we don't bring content from facebook over here as it is not verifiable. (The only exceptions are the fb page of the missing person, LE pages, and media pages.) We only go by what police releases or what is written in msm (main stream media). That way we avoid rumors spinning out of control.

13. PJFL

14. Mrspank1499

Mrspank1499 New Member

patricia walker

15. Mrspank1499

Mrspank1499 New Member

yes im her brother

16. Mrspank1499

Mrspank1499 New Member

im her brother and we could really use some help not sure how this works I just signed because of your link on her pic.

17. Tabirey

Tabirey Music Addict

Welcome! So sorry it's under these circumstances 😕
    Please contact one of the moderators to become a verified insider. That way you'll be able to share information that could help us, help you. The link is below that explains how to go about doing so. I hope your sister is found safe very soon!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

18. 357magnum pi

357magnum pi New Member

Sorry to hear about you sister. Become a member and I believe if you have leads these guys can sleuth for you. Am I correct monitor that the family can direct other to look at people if it's been in msm north central penn is msm for the area only real place that covers the area. The sungazette is lacking in about every category. And the news stations are busy covering other areas mostly. there would have been a report in the sungazette on the incident but the old chief of police stopped giving them Dailey report because the mayor house has been beating his wife and she's been calling he cops and it was getting in the local reports they sent. The mayor made a new position for the old cheif that pays him about 90k a year as a consultant now. Was her walks routine. Did she live with anyone? Who knew she was going for a walk?

19. PJFL

20. Mrspank1499

Mrspank1499 New Member

yes Patricia was found alive