Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57 #2 - Joseph Augustus Zarelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know ahead of time where we can access the Livestream?
I'm banking on this working, it was linked in an article saying CBS would stream it live. It works for me up here in Canada, maybe it'll work in other places too.

I'm banking on this working, it was linked in an article saying CBS would stream it live. It works for me up here in Canada, maybe it'll work in other places too.
It works in Australia. I just tried it out.

3AM NSW VIC TAS. 2AM QLD (where I am).

Thank you! I am trying to work out whether to push through or to sleep and find out in the morning. I think I'll see how I'm travelling by midnight and decide then.

I think it’s important to remember this poor child was murdered. He wasn’t simply forgotten about and left for dead. This was a deliberate act. I hope his killer(s) can be brought to justice now.

I saw the pics of his bruised legs and that he was malnourished, yes he was murdered, I just hope they know who and that person is alive to be arrested.

Jmo

''The press conference identifying "The Boy in the Box" will be streamed on CBS News Philadelphia and is expected to begin at 11 a.m.

On Wednesday, CBS3 Investigations broke down what can be expected from Thursday's announcement.

• What: Philadelphia police to discuss new developments in the case of America's Unknown Child –sometimes referred to as the "Boy in the Box" case.
  • Who: Police Commissioner Danielle M. Outlaw, PPD Homicide Unit Captain Jason Smith, PPD OFS Criminalistics Unit Forensic Laboratory Manager Ryan Gallagher, Philadelphia Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Constance DiAngelo, Identifinders International's Dr. Colleen Fitzpatrick and Vidocq Society's William C. Fleisher
  • When: Thursday, Dec. 8
  • Time: 11 a.m.
  • Where: In the player above or on your streaming device through CBS News Philadelphia. ''

I'm staying up in Aussie too.

I don't normally go to sleep before 2am anyway.
Well, I'm tapping out, I'm just too tired. Hopefully the conference will be up in full somewhere and I'll be able to watch it once I've slept.

Not long now, kiddo. In a couple of hours, everyone in the world will know your name, and that's amazing.

It occured to me this morning that in some ways, it sort of feels like today, December 8, 2022 is our little guy's "birthday".

We get to really "meet" him for the first time, once we hear his name and maybe find out a little more about where his story started.

No longer the nameless little boy in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23