PA - Philadelphia shootout, multiple officers shot, 14 August 2019 *Arrest*

I'm thinking there must be so many people unable to get to their homes. This happened right during the end of the work day. Families are likely separated, kids on their own, etc. Very upsetting to think about people scared, trying to find each other, etc.

Is there a place where LE is telling people to congregate or is there simply an order to stay away? IDK.

jmo

I don't like the fact that there could be police trapped in the building. That could complicate things.
Yeah, and more often than not, atleast anecdotally, that doesn’t have a good ending.

If they are wounded, time is of the essence.

I’ve followed a couple situations like this where a raid is conducted, officers are shot at and forced to withdraw, and it ends up with fatalities.

Yeah, and more often than not, atleast anecdotally, that doesn’t have a good ending.

If they are wounded, time is of the essence.

I’ve followed a couple situations like this where a raid is conducted, officers are shot at and forced to withdraw, and it ends up with fatalities.
This is my first active shooter thread! :eek:

I don't know what their protocal is, but I would err on the side of rushing to the place, and using something to disable the active shooter, because the of the trapped police officers. If they were not part of the equation, I would wait him out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back