PA - Police: Teen Sleepover Turns Into Sex Party

brad

The Prez - Arithmomaniac
Reaction score
Police said two Bucks County moms have been charged after a sleepover involving six teenage boys took an alleged illegal sexual turn.

Angela Honeycutt, 38, and Lynne Long, 45, are facing numerous charges after a series of alleged incidents on April 14.

Authorities said the teens, ages 14 to 16, were attending a sleepover at Long's Lower Makefield home when Honeycutt, a mother of two young children, allegedly had sex with a 14-year-old and performed sex acts with a 15-year-old. Long allegedly watched, listened and instructed the teens not to say anything.

http://cbs3.com/local/sexual.assault.sleepover.2.745615.html

Dirty Old Women

Mom *advertiser censored* at sleepovers. :banghead:
What is wrong with the world we live in? :eek:

That's gross...my kids are going to hate me when they are teenagers...and I thought my parents were overbearing....

These two were staring out of our local paper today and were plastered all over the news.

Suburbia at it's finest. Let's see how this plays out in court now. If this was a dad manning an all girl sleepover and he had his buddy come over and pull that crappola while he stood by and did nothing heads would be rolling.

Is it safe to assume that long has a teenage son who's friends were there for a sleepover?

In their mugshots Honeycutt appears to look remorseful, but Long looks like an Ice Cold B****.

womenmolesters.jpg

Why have a party then a sleepover with your son's friends when your son isn't there? Much more info at the below link:

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/new...joined_on_crime_blotter_deny_sex_charges.html

(snips)
But their versions may differ considerably from those of the boys, said Eriksen, who is representing Honeycutt. He said as many as 20 youths were in and out of the house during the evening, and that their accounts did not match.

Long-Higham is the mother of two boys, ages 12 and 14, Coluzzi said. Although teens at the party were friends of the older boy, neither he nor his brother was present during the sleepover, the chief said. Coluzzi did not know where Honeycutt's children were the night of the incident.

From the Smoking Gun:

Affidavit of Probable cause (Warning. Graphic and disgusting):
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0612082bucks1.html

I find it disturbing that Honeycutt was the Long family babysitter. Makes you wonder what's been going on in that house.

(snip)
According to probable cause affidavits, copies of which you'll find below, Long's son hosted the sleepover for several of his male friends. Honeycutt, who has worked as a babysitter for Long's younger children, allegedly stripped, danced suggestively, and had sexually explicit conversations with the boys.

If the boys were under 18, isn't this child sexual abuse?
These women are freaks. :furious:

More on Honeycutt:

http://www.trentonian.com/WebApp/appmanager/JRC/Daily?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_article&r21.pgpath=%2FTRN%2FNews&r21.content=%2FTRN%2FNews%2FHeadlineList_Story_2194478

(snip)
Honeycutt, a convicted drug offender, has an 8-year-old daughter and an 11-year-old son, and works for the Bucks County Courier-Times newspaper. A source at the Courier-Times said Honeycutt dazzled the guys working there.
“She just oozes raw sex, if you know what I mean,” the source said. “All I can tell you, she worked in some kind of phone sales. I’m not sure exactly what she did. But I can tell you this much: She had the attention of every man in the office. She dressed pretty provocatively. She was a very attractive woman. In guy talk, she was a hottie.”
Neighbor David Pulliam, said he often saw Honeycutt outside around her condo on Finch Court with her children and her boyfriend, and often saw Long visiting the home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back