Found Safe PA - Qadr Williamson (aka Williams), 10, missing from foster home, Philadelphia, 21 Oct 2021

sk716

Reaction score
I’ve been following the missing Philly teens for a while now (despite being over in the UK). I’d like to lend a hand - I’ll PM you my email. Might not get much done - I’m chronically ill so my days are very hit and miss - but every little helps!

It’s scary seeing just how many are on the spreadsheet though :(

I feel ya. Every little bit helps, though.

We will probably need more boots on the ground with @Filly after the New Year. Not much is going to get accomplished in State or local government this close to the holidays. I'm feeling a petition coming on, though. Something demanding that Philadelphia get their missing persons publicly listed.

I wonder

Reaction score
I’m in the UK and haven’t done this sort of thing before, but have plenty of time (chronic health issues here too) and a very strong sense of justice. If I can help in any way, please let me know. I’m absolutely horrified at how many children are missing and just as horrified that this seems to under the radar.

Are there any local journalists who could be persuaded to take this up?

mickey2942

Reaction score
Who was the last person who saw her? Foster parents? When was she last seen by anyone not in the foster care family?

At least charge the last person in charge of her care with something. And make sure that they can no longer take in foster children.

Laughing

Reaction score
Who was the last person who saw her? Foster parents? When was she last seen by anyone not in the foster care family?

At least charge the last person in charge of her care with something. And make sure that they can no longer take in foster children.

Thought this child was seen at/near school?

jmho ymmv lrr

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
if any help at all? Spoke to three separate police districts regarding blotter and missing.

Emailed AML Films as well. I've been knocked sideways with uhhhhhhhh Omicron so just catching up.

Sorry to hear about the Omicron! I hope you are feeling much better. When you feel up to it, it would be interesting to hear what you found out about the blotter and missing.

Laughing

Reaction score
if any help at all? Spoke to three separate police districts regarding blotter and missing.

Emailed AML Films as well. I've been knocked sideways with uhhhhhhhh Omicron so just catching up.

Hope you have enough chicken soup!
images

fearlesshomemaker.com

Take care of yourself, please.

Best, Laughing

sds71

Reaction score
Rep. Chris Rabb
Yesterday at 4:33 PM ·

Having just spoken with the authorities, I’m pleased to share that Qadr Williamson is alive and safe!
I will provide further details as they are made available to my office.
Thank you all so much for concern and collective efforts

The AWARE Foundation

@aware_the

***UPDATE*** We have some good news to share this evening!! Ten year-old Qadr Williamson, who has been missing since October, was located and she is safe!! Thank you to all who shared her flier!!

Attachments

• 68F4A222-2F58-4EC7-8DB6-3F885BD0BAD3.jpeg
    68F4A222-2F58-4EC7-8DB6-3F885BD0BAD3.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 6

?!?

Reaction score
Rep. Chris Rabb
Yesterday at 4:33 PM ·

Having just spoken with the authorities, I’m pleased to share that Qadr Williamson is alive and safe!
I will provide further details as they are made available to my office.
Thank you all so much for concern and collective efforts

The AWARE Foundation

@aware_the

***UPDATE*** We have some good news to share this evening!! Ten year-old Qadr Williamson, who has been missing since October, was located and she is safe!! Thank you to all who shared her flier!!

TERRIFIC!!

Sure love to know 'the whole story.'