PA - J. Gerardot ambushes Meredith Chapman in her home, Radnor, 23 April 2018

cvaldez1975

Reaction score
and now it says no, she rented the Caddy and drove the whole way and those train reports were inaccurate. Just another example of early reporting, that's all IMO.

That said, this is a terrible story... so awful, jeez... That's all I'll say... very sad.

and now it says no, she rented the Caddy and drove the whole way and those train reports were inaccurate. Just another example of early reporting, that's all IMO.

That said, this is a terrible story... so awful, jeez... That's all I'll say... very sad.
Very sad, yes. I wonder what made them think she took the train originally. She had been renting the car since April 13. I'd like to know more about Mr Gerardot

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised this thread isn't very active. So few details have emerged since the story broke. I wish we knew...

...if JG contacted her family to say goodbye, how she found out about MC, when she began sending texts/emails to MG (before/after breaking in), when MG received/ignored her texts/emails, what time MG and MC were supposed to meet, if MG was waiting for MC at rendez-vous location, if and how MG entered premises of MC before calling 911 call, what he said in 911 call, what he told police he told MC about his marital status, if JG and MC ever had contact prior, if MG has contact with any of JG's family, and what insurance benefits MG stands to gain.

Unfortunately, it seems most details surrounding this case isn't being publicly shared. It just bothers me that it doesn't seem as black and white as has been reported.

News in the last two hours say neighbor reported a woman with binoculars standing near her driveway staring at M's house. Also reported that J took steps to make sure M had no happiness in her life. Just google MC. I'm painfully aware of this crime because I worked at UD with MC a year ago and I live where MC lived when she was in DE. Students at UD are heartbroken. Interesting that MG left UD in April after only 6 months. MC 9 years and left early April.

This is just crazy. I have read a few of the news articles and the few posts here. I'm going to see if I can find anymore articles to read. What I will never understand is why is it so important for married women who are being cheated on by their husbands to go after the mistress and not the husband. The mistress didn't exchange marriage vows with you - your husband did. I'm in no way asking why didn't she kill her husband instead. Of course, Imo she shouldn't have killed anyone. What I'm saying is, *most* (not all) cases I read regarding married women being cheated on by her husbands - they want to go after the mistress ... and not the husband. Now this man will just go on and live his life and find another woman or women. shrug. I don't get it.

Jmo/Moo/Jmho/Imo/Etc

Rest in Peace Meredith Chapman :rose: :rose: :rose:

MG moved from South Carolina to del in November to take job at UD working for Meredith Chapman. April they both left. She to take new job at Villanova. MG unknown where to or why. All social profiles for all 3 still active including linked in. Sounds like Jennair G. Actively sabatoged MC life. Photos of MG and JM are creepy. Photos of MG are seductive imo.

This is just crazy. I have read a few of the news articles and the few posts here. I'm going to see if I can find anymore articles to read. What I will never understand is why is it so important for married women who are being cheated on by their husbands to go after the mistress and not the husband. The mistress didn't exchange marriage vows with you - your husband did. I'm in no way asking why didn't she kill her husband instead. Of course, Imo she shouldn't have killed anyone. What I'm saying is, *most* (not all) cases I read regarding married women being cheated on by her husbands - they want to go after the mistress ... and not the husband. Now this man will just go on and live his life and find another woman or women. shrug. I don't get it.

Jmo/Moo/Jmho/Imo/Etc

Rest in Peace Meredith Chapman :rose: :rose: :rose:

Because she's so angry and jealous that the mistress is, she assumes, better/prettier/sexier/more appealing than she is. It's about rage, not blame, I don't think. Also, she may have been trying to punish her husband by taking away his play thing.

Also, she may have been trying to punish her husband by taking away his play thing.

Bam! This is the part I understand to be most likely true. MG many times took to social media to declare his unwavering devotion to his wife stating she was his reason for waking and living each day. JG relocated with her husband to DE, and rather suddenly their marriage crumbles. MG dismissed a 25 year strong, healthy marriage and disregarded his wife for someone 15 years younger and who he just met.

It's fitting that he doesn't have either, now. I hope he never recovers, imo.

Because she's so angry and jealous that the mistress is, she assumes, better/prettier/sexier/more appealing than she is. It's about rage, not blame, I don't think. Also, she may have been trying to punish her husband by taking away his play thing.

Yes, I'm sure she was really angry and jealous .... she had to be, imo, to do what she did. I didn't say it was about blame. I just said I'll never understand why the wife who was cheated on by her husband - wants to go after the mistress and in this case murder her. For me I'd hold my husband responsible for the cheating and going outside of the marriage - not the mistress. I certainly wouldn't be killing anyone. Yes, clearly I know other women such as this one, do not do that - they decide it is a better idea to take someone's life. Judging by what she did that day - yeah I agree she was full of rage.

IMO, she didn't punish him at all. He was a married man (unhappily married man but still married) who found a beautiful, younger side chick. IMO, most married men who have a side chick are not planning a happily ever after with their side chick. I hope she didn't think he wouldn't easily find another(s) in due time. IMO, I'm sure he will.

^^^^ Everything above is Moo, Jmo, Mho, Imo, Etc.

Bam! This is the part I understand to be most likely true. MG many times took to social media to declare his unwavering devotion to his wife stating she was his reason for waking and living each day. JG relocated with her husband to DE, and rather suddenly their marriage crumbles. MG dismissed a 25 year strong, healthy marriage and disregarded his wife for someone 15 years younger and who he just met.

It's fitting that he doesn't have either, now. I hope he never recovers, imo.

BBM
To be honest, he was unhappy and done with his wife. I'm definitely not saying he is happy to see her dead, but I am saying he was clearly not happy with her - unhappy enough to seek an outside relationship. Also, I'm sure he is devastated by the death of his wife and his mistress but I absolutely think he'll recover. He's now really single and out of his marriage. IMO, it's a matter of time, he'll find another, this time it will be easier because he won't be married.

Jmo, Moo, Jmho, Imo, Etc

Yes, I'm sure she was really angry and jealous .... she had to be, imo, to do what she did. I didn't say it was about blame. I just said I'll never understand why the wife who was cheated on by her husband - wants to go after the mistress and in this case murder her. For me I'd hold my husband responsible for the cheating and going outside of the marriage - not the mistress. I certainly wouldn't be killing anyone. Yes, clearly I know other women such as this one, do not do that - they decide it is a better idea to take someone's life. Judging by what she did that day - yeah I agree she was full of rage.

IMO, she didn't punish him at all. He was a married man (unhappily married man but still married) who found a beautiful, younger side chick. IMO, most married men who have a side chick are not planning a happily ever after with their side chick. I hope she didn't think he wouldn't easily find another(s) in due time. IMO, I'm sure he will.

^^^^ Everything above is Moo, Jmo, Mho, Imo, Etc.

Both can happen concurrently, though. A woman can hold her husband accountable AND hate the mistress. Just because a woman goes after the mistress (or hates her, whatever) doesn't mean she thinks it wasn't her husband's fault.

BBM
To be honest, he was unhappy and done with his wife. I'm definitely not saying he is happy to see her dead, but I am saying he was clearly not happy with her - unhappy enough to seek an outside relationship.

Not necessarily. He could just be a typical man who liked his ego being stroked by a younger hot woman and didn't have strong enough commitment to his vows. Let's face it.....after a while, in marriage, you're not receiving the fawning-over that you received in the beginning of a relationship. There's a chemical reaction that goes on with that inside your body and it feels good. In some cases it becomes like a drug.

I don't think cheating always means a person fell out of love with their spouse, but it does always mean they fell out of commitment.

I'm surprised this thread isn't very active. So few details have emerged since the story broke. I wish we knew...

...if JG contacted her family to say goodbye, how she found out about MC, when she began sending texts/emails to MG (before/after breaking in), when MG received/ignored her texts/emails, what time MG and MC were supposed to meet, if MG was waiting for MC at rendez-vous location, if and how MG entered premises of MC before calling 911 call, what he said in 911 call, what he told police he told MC about his marital status, if JG and MC ever had contact prior, if MG has contact with any of JG's family, and what insurance benefits MG stands to gain.

Unfortunately, it seems most details surrounding this case isn't being publicly shared. It just bothers me that it doesn't seem as black and white as has been reported.
There are WAY too many unanswered questions and although the police say MG is fully cooperating I am sceptical. I cannot believe that he didn't have a hand in this. JG had disguises with her and a full tank of gas. My gut tells me she had no intention of killing herself. MG coincidentally gets to the house right after shots were fired? He called 911 to say there were two DOA - how did he know this? Just too many questions.

There are WAY too many unanswered questions and although the police say MG is fully cooperating I am sceptical. I cannot believe that he didn't have a hand in this. JG had disguises with her and a full tank of gas. My gut tells me she had no intention of killing herself. MG coincidentally gets to the house right after shots were fired? He called 911 to say there were two DOA - how did he know this? Just too many questions.

Whoa. Excellent thinking.

You all are correct. This is a very big deal in the state of DE and little is being released. Meredith was an absolute superstar at UD and very much well-know and loved in the community of Newark,DE where she ran for senate 2 years ago.

Here's the one quote that gives me pause: Paraphrasing but link attached "From our investigation, it is apparent Jennair Gerardot took steps to make sure Meredith Chapman had no happiness in her life." This makes me think Jennair Gerardot sabotaged MC's reputation/career at UD and perhaps was a catalyst for Meredith's sudden separation because she most likely shared details with Meredith's husband about the affair.

In October 2017, Meredith posted on social media - "Happy Anniversary, I love you" with a smiling picture of them together - then Mark Gerardot starts working for her at UD in November -- and by April they both leave the University. Mum's the word around UD about why Gerardot left UD or where he went. I suspect he went no where. His LI profile is sketchy= career-wise. One of the news reports showed where he lived with his wife in Greenville, DE and it is your common garden apartment. Yet he claims to have done 6M worth of biz as a designer/creative/graphic artist in his own business.

There are a few details that have not been precisely defined. Mark was receiving text messages from Jennair about how she was going to murder Meredith Chapman. It says they texts were concerning and when she didn't show up for dinner he went to her house. Ummmmm....why didn't he call 911 immediately when receiving the texts? Jennair was obviously obsessed with the relationship - she had not found a job for herself since moving 'with her husband to DE for his new job in November' so you imagine - she had no friends, community, and not much to focus on/

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...erardot-spy-on-meredith-chapman-20180430.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back