PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost the same distance from Belefonte to Raystown Lake as it is to Lewisburg. Interesting that he did not chose Foster Joseph Sayers Lake or Black Moshannon Lake.

It's almost the same distance from Belefonte to Raystown Lake as it is to Lewisburg. Interesting that he did not chose Foster Joseph Sayers Lake or Black Moshannon Lake.

Darn close to the same distance.

Those other two lakes are both well within the Central PA Media Markets, as is Raystown. He would have been likely to be recognized.

Zaccagni did mention another close friend of RFG, Dawn McKee, a victim/witness advocate in the 1980-90's. First I've heard of her.

Ten years!

We know more, but not enough.

This is one of those " anniversaries" I wish had never come. It's always been somewhat of a benchmark for me- " If he's missing 10 years, where's the hope?"
Now, here we are, and I can say that I have very little hope of any answers. Only the unanswerable questions remain, and the shared public memory of a man of whom we were told or know was a son, a husband for some years, a father, a brother, an uncle, an attorney, an advocate for truth and justice in our court system. And who liked dogs and driving convertibles a bit fast. .

PSP, please give us new info.

Darn close to the same distance.

Those other two lakes are both well within the Central PA Media Markets, as is Raystown. He would have been likely to be recognized.

RBBM Good point.

If she was a county employee, a picture should be part of public record. If you have any idea what department,etc she was attached, I will try and access the public records.

I was able to find that she is listed as the Chair for the Board of Directors for the YMCA of Centre County in 2014. I have found no picture as of yet.

I thought this merited posting for remembering later. Written today. Snipped from:http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/15/us/ray-gricar-missing-prosecutor/index.html

Sources close to the investigation told CNN the case, as state police received it, was disorganized and porous. Evidence had been compromised in storage. Reports were missing. Evidence had been collecting dust in file cabinets. There was never a forensic audit of his finances.
Today, some of Gricar's friends believe the case is damaged beyond repair. They have lost faith that there will ever be any answers.

Another quote from same article:" Lara declined to comment, and investigators said they've had trouble reaching her." Just, wow, Lara.

Well, ironically, we might have come the closest to a forensic audit on this website. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle