PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The color was represented as medium blue in at least one, if not more, supposed " re-enactments" of the stroll around the SOS, and in the Mini. I believe there may also have been flyers showing a photo with a lightweight blue pullover. That does not prove accuracy of color, but leads me to believe an ordinary blue polar fleece type jacket. Not represented as having a sports team logo or other outstanding identifying marks or emblems. I believe they were going by clothing missing from the closet, and the outdoor temperature that day, as J.J. has said.

Why is this even still a question?

So the people at the SOS say medium blue shirt and that is what he was wearing in the mini now that is interesting sounds to me someone was playing dress up to look like him was that like a T- Shirt he was seen in at the sos walking around and in the mini to me something dose not add up that is just me unless he had a few sets of clothes with him but now I would have to think where would he change his clothes in a house or an apartment and you ask why is this even still a question because I wanted to know if anyone or it was put out what he was wearing friday when he took that drive down the road I dont think I ever read what he was wearing

Also he was seen in the sos I guess with some female bumped into him did they ever say what she was wearing or did they blow that off as he was just walking around by himself

The pullover fleece was blue, but that was outerwear. I am not sure what he was wearing under it. That would be his shirt.

Thanks for filling that in. This is so tedious after all these years.

I've seen photos of RFG wearing it and I think it was on the video (which is not of good quality).

I do not know, the color of the shirt he was wearing underneath, nor of his underwear, nor if he was going commando that day. ;)

Thanks for filling that in. This is so tedious after all these years.

So you think that was or this is tedious I had to look this word up to see what it means well I have a better one its call being obtuse and to be Two- Sided I can say this you and the others will never figure this out if I had a million dollars in gold to bet it will not happen( why) it would be like it is not your right to know which falls UNDER (THE RIGHT TO KNOW ACT) but remember there is sometimes that someone out there see's some of the truth but I guess you and like all the others you will never know

So you think that was or this is tedious I had to look this word up to see what it means well I have a better one its call being obtuse and to be Two- Sided I can say this you and the others will never figure this out if I had a million dollars in gold to bet it will not happen( why) it would be like it is not your right to know which falls UNDER (THE RIGHT TO KNOW ACT) but remember there is sometimes that someone out there see's some of the truth but I guess you and like all the others you will never know

Care to explain?

What everyone needs to think about very hard is what and why and passenger would be with him on friday morning try to put that within your theory and everyone else's and see what you and everyone else come up with hey I am not here to change your mind or even sway you in any way maybe some day you and the others might hit the right note and all be on the same page

What everyone needs to think about very hard is what and why and passenger would be with him on friday morning try to put that within your theory and everyone else's and see what you and everyone else come up with hey I am not here to change your mind or even sway you in any way maybe some day you and the others might hit the right note and all be on the same page

also to make it more interesting add a female into the mix hey I am not here to play games with anyone the smallest details

also to make it more interesting add a female into the mix hey I am not here to play games with anyone the smallest details

and if it is about YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW ------- well how far have you got I think you got a free piece here and you dont have to believe it just use it to see what it fits with you might come up with more of an answer

So the people at the SOS say medium blue shirt and that is what he was wearing in the mini now that is interesting sounds to me someone was playing dress up to look like him was that like a T- Shirt he was seen in at the sos walking around and in the mini to me something dose not add up that is just me unless he had a few sets of clothes with him but now I would have to think where would he change his clothes in a house or an apartment and you ask why is this even still a question because I wanted to know if anyone or it was put out what he was wearing friday when he took that drive down the road I dont think I ever read what he was wearing

I don't know of anyone that claimed this was "blue shirt." It was a blue fleece pullover, but there may, and probably was a shirt under it.

and if it is about YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW ------- well how far have you got I think you got a free piece here and you dont have to believe it just use it to see what it fits with you might come up with more of an answer

From your writing in previous threads I know you've claimed to have seen RG on the the day he disappeared, on the road in the Mini, with a female, wearing a white blouse. So I am going to assume either you believe he was having an affair, having a meeting to discuss work with a colleague, or even perhaps a Sandusky victims mother?

Bennett is on record that he saw Gricar on Saturday standing around waiting for someone. Other witnesses, although unnamed indicated they saw Gricar with a brunette female casually walking/talking together. This woman became a focus of LE and to this day remains on of their best leads according to media reports. My question is if this sighting was so believable or creditable and LE desperately wanted to identify her them WHY was a better description of her never released?? Brunette, attractive, and 30ish? But what was she wearing? And why weren't the hotels canvased?

From your writing in previous threads I know you've claimed to have seen RG on the the day he disappeared, on the road in the Mini, with a female, wearing a white blouse. So I am going to assume either you believe he was having an affair, having a meeting to discuss work with a colleague, or even perhaps a Sandusky victims mother?

I would find it beyond possible that RFG would be with a female staff member, for the purposes of anyth official, fifty miles from home and without telling anyone where he was going.

Bennett is on record that he saw Gricar on Saturday standing around waiting for someone. Other witnesses, although unnamed indicated they saw Gricar with a brunette female casually walking/talking together. This woman became a focus of LE and to this day remains on of their best leads according to media reports. My question is if this sighting was so believable or creditable and LE desperately wanted to identify her them WHY was a better description of her never released?? Brunette, attractive, and 30ish? But what was she wearing? And why weren't the hotels canvased?

Some of the motels were. BG and LG actually ran into them, while those two were doing their on checking.

I would find it beyond possible that RFG would be with a female staff member, for the purposes of anyth official, fifty miles from home and without telling anyone where he was going.

Anything is possible. Perhaps it was a meeting he didn't want known. This kind of thing is not unusual. Not everyone writes everything down on a calendar. As someone who once worked with a state bureau of investigation in investigating possible murder charges I was told to tell no one in my department about the meetings. I worked with their agency not for them.

Anything is possible. Perhaps it was a meeting he didn't want known. This kind of thing is not unusual. Not everyone writes everything down on a calendar. As someone who once worked with a state bureau of investigation in investigating possible murder charges I was told to tell no one in my department about the meetings. I worked with their agency not for them.

But, especially if it was an outside agency, there would be records.

Further, even if this was a private meeting with someone on staff, they could:

A. Go into his office and shut the door.

B, Meet someplace in Bellefonte.

It would not be unusual for RFG to be seen with a staffer.

I have to say, I'm very disappointed with SPM. She made the Gricar case a major part of her campaign. Yet in 5 1/2 years, she has given us nothing but lip service. Talks a big game, but nothing comes of it. Just little teasers like what the public knows is "just the tip of the iceberg". No new information has been revealed during her tenure as DA. Given how she's acted as a DA (forging things and aggressively fighting RTKL requests) it wouldn't surprise me to find it she was involved and/or is covering her butt or someone else's butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10