PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, former district attorney, Bellefonte, 15 Apr 2005 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait ,wasnt the dust disturbed on the drivers side and smeared around? or am I thinking of something else..? maybe I am thinking of Maura Murray case ...sorry..i've been watching and reading a lot of different stuff lately.

mOO

Last edited:
wait ,wasnt the dust disturbed on the drivers side and smeared around? or am I thinking of something else..? maybe I am thinking of Maura Murray case ...sorry..i've been watching and reading a lot of different stuff lately.

mOO

Different case.

yes, sorry about that! ugh..brain fog.

today I just feel like that hard drive would have answers...a co worker of mine had to destroy his HD because of all the nsfw stuff he had on it.it wakes me wonder because this was supposedly a fairly unused laptop correct? well he must have been using it for something that he didn't want known.

I mean no one does this for no reason..he is a DA, the computer belongs to the state and there should be nothing to hide beyond the usual personal passwords or a few files that may contain personal info..

that hard drive was deep sixxed let's face it...he went out of town just to do it...thats nuts! he could have buried it in the yard...it's so extra and wth??? mOO

Deleted my post because -- Over thinking breath fresheners. Most people use them ( or should use them, if not doing so). It's not like he was chugging Listerine.

Last edited:
There were prints, but they were smudged.

The police took the floor mats, so it is possible that they did get ash and it wasn't reported.

IMO, just one cigarette would override the new car smell from the time it was smoked. Some of us are extremely sensitive to cigarette smoke, and the methods used to cover it up just make it worse.
Perception of smoke smell in a car is likely highly individualized. All leather seats would have diminished the smell vs. cloth and leather seats. When I have been in Minis, they've been cloth and leather except for a LE Clubman, which was all leather.

I replied to the wrong post. Sorry.

I double checked. The water bottle was found at the "rear of the center console." it would been accessible by someone driving.

The brand was Northern Clear Water (I had that from another source). There was a distributor in Milesburg when I checked, so it was locally available.

The position is actually the more comfortable place for a water bottle in my BMW, maker of the Mini Cooper. I'd expect manufacturer placement to be about the same from model to model.

Came here to say that I've been with this case for the entire 16 years, posted very frequently until the scant info dried up.

I don't know how the missing people I never met work their way into my long-term memory and my heart, but some of them do.
Primarily, RFG with such intelligence and maturity.

As long as your case is unsolved and I have breath and sense, I will remember you, Ray Gricar, and pray that you have or had a good life up until the very last. That you knew joy, love, productivity on your own terms, continued to help people, formed meaningful and lasting relationships which brought you peace above all in the past.

I pray that you never went without what you needed or wanted within reason, that you were able to stay true to your own value system and were respected wherever you went for your high intellect and standards. I hope you learned about a personal Savior and have walked with Him through the years. I know you have been surrounded by angels on earth, for I've seen visions of this perfect help and blessing.

You occupy a special place in my heart. I've spent 16 years searching on the Internet, and hours spent talking to My dear Friend and Fellow Poster J.J. here about your life for many informative, discourses, and sometimes tearful on my part conversations over the years. I lived too far away to come and see for myself where you shopped, walked, drove, lived and worked. J.J. filled me in on that part early on with his photos from Lewisburg. Not a day goes by that I don't wonder where you are and how you are, or if you know perfect peace in heaven now and forever more.
Ray Gricar, you life has always had meaning, and matters still. Special hopes and prayers for a peaceful resolution in God's time.

Last edited:
Notice I said that Knight has a copy of the case file. I did not say, that she claims she has the case file. She has it, and I can say that with 100% certainty. She explained how she got it.

If I had a copy of the case file, I doubt that I would have had the guts to do it, but I am thrilled that she does.

I don't necessarily agree with her conclusion, but I do absolutely support her releasing it. It should have been done a decade ago. Perhaps LE will make it public, in toto, at some point.

Last edited:
This site is doing something that LE should have done a decade ago. Knight has a source with access that wanted her to have it. In PA, that type of stuff is covered by a shield law. We have seen this in the Sandusky case, and we are seeing it here.

If it helps shed more light on the case, I am completely in support of Knight. I am more than willing to help her.

I also understand that people have to pay the bills, putting up a site is expensive. I don't object to advertising here and knowing that, because I post, this site gets a little more traffic (since a week ago Tuesday, this thread has gone up by 2,700 views). I know that, because the traffic goes up, the owner gets a little more money. I am okay with that.

On top of that, I may not agree with Knight's conclusions, but I want to hear what she has to say.

Thread is closed for review and cleanup.

Check back tomorrow; hopefully we've had a chance to complete the review by then.

This thread is being reopened. Quite a few posts have been removed.

The Rebecca Knight podcast is approved for discussion. Discuss the case instead of disparaging the host of the podcast. If you don't like the podcast, you don't have to listen to it.

Any more rants or bickering in this thread may result in permanent bans from the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member