PA PA - Richard Petrone, 35 & Danielle Imbo, 34, Philadelphia, 19 Feb 2005 - #2

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by ShowerSinger, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Mysteries Bother Me

Mysteries Bother Me New Member

In what seems like an odd coincidence, the family-owned bakery where Richard the son worked is up for one of the reality shows where they re do a bar or restaurant, in this case a bakery.

Realistically they do not do these reality make-over shows for thriving businesses, so you have to wonder if a failing business has any link to the disappearance, even thought it happened 8+ years ago.

Links:
    http://www.mainlinemedianews.com/ar...line_times/news/doc52a8ce2d7e23d563389169.txt

http://www.phillymag.com/foobooz/2013/12/12/viking-pastries-ardmore-gets-tv-makeover/

2. J. J. in Phila

J. J. in Phila Verified Insider

Interesting case.

Is there a possibility that they went to Richard's residence or headed to his parent's in Ardmore?

I worked in South Philly for about 5 years, and yes, there is a crime problem. Carjacking is known in that area. Mob people do get "whacked." I have never heard of people, and their vehicle, disappearing.

3. Richrd

Richrd Seven Year Member

4. mikkismom

mikkismom Well-Known Member

5. PoorPaulaNNJ

PoorPaulaNNJ Active Member

“When it comes to murder, we don’t give up,” FBI Agent J.J. Klaver

It’s been nearly a decade since a couple left a South Street bar and disappeared without a trace.

Despite the years gone by, law enforcement authorities aren't giving up in their search for the South Jersey woman and her boyfriend who disappeared without a trace nine years ago Wednesday...............Officials believe the two may have been the victims of a murder-for-hire plot, but will not say why.........(more at link)
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Imbo-Petrone-Missing-9-Years-Billboard-246135711.html

Hmm, hope these billboards have bells, whistles, and flashing lights on them. Also hoping a certain *** and its relatives get to behold them in the worst possible scenario, ie....like driving by it while giving a tour of NJ to some unsuspecting out-of-state hottie, who then proceeds to torture them with questions, suspicions, and accusations. I am sure the whole lot have many around them that will be quite surprised after being enlightened to the fact that they have literally been running with the devil.

6. 4SAM

4SAM Kentucky - Texas - Kansas - Missouri

Heard about this missing man last night when i watched the Food Networks new show, Save my Bakery. They showed pictures of Richard and his daughter works in the bakery. They did not mention Danielle. Wish them the best of luck.

7. itcouldbesweet

itcouldbesweet Member

'Identity of victim found in chimney at a Dorchester apartment complex in 2005 still a mystery' was the title of the blog on 'letsfindthem.wordpress.com'- I'd post a link, but i've yet to master the whole cut/paste thing on a laptop, sorry. The description of the girl is right on. The painted nails, the height, weight - her hair is listed as long, I know Danielle's was kept a bit shorter, but Danielle had a hair appointment the morning she went missing.... Danielle went missing in Feb, body found in Oct. I mapped the route and mileage to/from Mount Laurel to Dorchester, it's a stone's throw. I searched for an email addy for the detective in Boston, no luck - perhaps someone else could review/compare what I'm seeing here. many similarities.....

8. Roselvr

Roselvr Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

Identity of victim found in chimney at a Dorchester apartment complex in 2005 still a mystery

The Doe Network: Case File 535UFMA

Med examiner

Keith417 likes this.
  9. J. J. in Phila

I would not call it a "stone's throw." It is about 290 miles from Mount Laurel, and probably more than 300 miles from where they were last seen.

It is possible, especially if she was alive for a few weeks, giving her hair some time to grow out.

10. Roselvr

I ran out of time last night; I did a lot of googling; could not find specifics & if the number was even right. I left what I had found; so if someone else wants to look into it; feel free

11. Mysteries Bother Me

Mysteries Bother Me New Member

12. JaimeSommers

JaimeSommers Active Member

"Danielle’s ex-husband, Joe Imbo, had a rock-solid alibi for February 19th, one that placed him 50 miles away at a kids’ party with his stepfather, an ex-NYPD officer, and multiple active police."

I don't exactly consider that a "rock-solid alibi." IMO.

13. J. J. in Phila

Well, for him, personally, at the time, it would be.

14. Roselvr

15. MizKim

MizKim Active Member

That alibi is almost too perfect. IMO

And where did the ex live in relation to Danielle? I can't imagine taking an 18 month baby to a kids' party 50 miles away. Unless I had a reason I needed to be there. IMO

16. SherryDelane

SherryDelane Member

This story always keeps me coming back, someone knows something.

17. NatalieLouiseXx

NatalieLouiseXx New Member

Bumping. :bump:

18. Kristin83

Kristin83 Active Member

As a South Jersey gal 10 minutes away from Philly, this case hits waaaay too close. I cannot believe we're nearly 10 years without answers. You have to be from South Jersey/Philly to really understand how densely populated this area is. There's seriously nowhere for the truck to hide. I guess the Delaware River is a possibility. Or a chop shop. I do often think about the NJ Pine barrens as far as bodies. I suppose the killer could have gone the opposite direction further out/north in PA. I'm leaning towards it being someone they knew (you all know who I'm talking about) or did they possibly tick off the wrong guy that night?

Didn't the cops announce it was a murder for hire a few years back? They must have known something for them to make a public statement like that?

19. JoeFromLB

JoeFromLB Well-Known Member

20. charminglane

charminglane Helcat!

May this be the year they are found.
    Ten years is an eternity for their families and friends.