GUILTY PA - Richard Porter, 68, murdered in his Upper Merion home, 12 March 2010

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Filly, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Mr. James Porter showed kindness and empathy for his drug addicted neighbor. I guess this poor man figured the young man could get help.

Mr. Porter came home from getting an MRI and found Joseph Nicolai rumagging through his home. To show just how grateful he was Nicolai brutally murdered Porter. He stole among other things the man vehicle. A cleaning woman found James Porter in a pool of blood and called LE.

Upper Merion police put out a bulletin and lo and behold Philly cops spotted the vehicle at Kensington Avenue and Somerset (drug land). Nicolai was driving and a known drug dealer was in the passanger seat. Cops took chase. The dealer split. Nicolai however when he stopped and a cop opened the door decided to drag Officer Brennan for blocks. The officer is recovering from injuries.

How da*n sad is this? This guy has just gotten out of rehab. He murders someone and almost kills a cop. His mug shot shows he got some scratches sort of.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20100316_Neighbor_charged_in_man_s_slaying.html

2. Loading...

3. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

awwwwwww sucks to be him huh? he brutally murdered a man trying to help him and dragged a police officer with his car.......he's lucky he's alive

4. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

You ain't kidding, K. He purposely rammed the vehicle into an El barrier. Thank goodness the police officer has been released from the hospital, but they so couldn't have been happy with that.

I was trying to find a picture of the crash. I'll keep looking. Oh and divine retribution? I believe they said the guy is a heroin addict. He's gonna be mighty, mighty sick in jail. He'll be wishing he was dead.

5. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From December 2010:

http://www.dailylocal.com/article/DL/20101214/NEWS/312149996