Found Deceased PA - Shevy McGiffin, 13, Clarion, 9 Sept 2016

I really, really hope this doesn't turn out like Nicole Lovell :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Me, too. I'm not sure how recently the photo was taken, but looking at the one in which she is wearing a bright pink top (attached below), I cannot help but to think that Shevy is pregnant; it very well could be that it's still in its early stage, and she -as well as her mom and/dad- isn't aware or somewhat in denial (after all, she is only 13).

Assuming that Shevy was enrolled at a local school (as opposed to being home-schooled, etc.), it appears that her first day of school would have been August 24th, or about 2.5 weeks ago (http://www.clarion-schools.com/home/district-calendar). What scares me is that as Shevy went back to school, one of the teachers or staff members suspected the same -they probably hadn't seen her all summer, either, so any change in her appearance would be more noticeable to them-, talked to Shevy -who could have told the school what had happened, with whom, etc.-, authorities were notified, the responsible party found out about it, and the person has done something to Shevy in order to avoid getting in trouble.

shevy-lynn-mcgiffin.jpg

I am pretty confident that she's not pregnant. I think different people carry their weight in different areas. I have a friend who's daughter has a similar build.

I am pretty confident that she's not pregnant. I think different people carry their weight in different areas. I have a friend who's daughter has a similar build.

I have a 14-year-old daughter, and one of her friends has a similar build to Shevy's, too, and it could be the lighting in the photo also. It's just that she looks so "all stomach." I sincerely hope that I am completely wrong!

I really do not think this girl is pregnant. Her mother pretty much railed against this insinuation on FB, too.

I can't imagine anyone sharing a picture of a pregnant 13-year-old.

There is no reason to believe Shevy is pregnant. An unflattering photo in a tee-shirt that is a bit ill-fitting notwithstanding.

I also have a daughter and her weight has fluctuated so much over the years, she is 8 now and has gone through so many weight stages, right now she is thin but a year ago she had a Chubby baby fat like build, kids go through crazy transformations and don't we all assume that her parents would have been aware of this huge change in her life? If it was actually something that was happening?? I personally think that her behavior and her emotional state would have gone bonkers at this age if she were pregnant and if her parents were even slightly responsible or attentive they would have picked up on this stuff. It's hard saying not knowing whom they are and their back history.

I apologize if I missed any info that has been posted about the history here but I am on a smart device and mobile and it's hard to read into histories of posts.

Anyway, this looks like it's a joking around type of photo to me but who knows, unfortunately babies all to often do have babies and it wouldn't surprise me if this suggestion was accurate! It would be a very sad truth though and would likely lead to a much worse likelihood that she will be okay at the conclusion of said situation ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shevy Lynn McGiffin, W/F/13, Clarion County, 9 Sept 2016

Shevy Lynn McGiffin, W/F/13, Clarion County, 9 Sept 2016

Shevy Lynn McGiffin :: White / Female / 13 Years Old :: Date of Birth - 9/5/2003

4' 8" :: "Husky Build" :: Blonde Hair in a Pony Tail

Pink Under Armour™ Hoodie :: Purple Shirt :: Pink Shorts :: Black Nike™ Sandals

Coloring Book

Clarion County is in North-Western, PA.

Day Three:

http://www.exploreclarion.com/2016/...issing-13-year-old-clarion-girl-was-abducted/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1120...target&fref=nf

14291855_1577125415926964_1613052950414160324_n.png

PA State Police :: Clarion Station :: 814 226-1710

Amber Alert, and MEPA Criteria, tho Not Applicable for this Search:

http://www.psp.pa.gov/amber-alert/Pa...r-Alert.aspx#1
MEPA = Missing Endangered Person Advisory

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

No, no, no. 😢
May they find the ***** who did this!

Oh my. I just read that she just turned 13 on Sept. 5th and she went to buy a coloring book.

That poor girl

Oh my god.... This is sickening and so gut wrenching. This happened not even 2 hours from me. My cousins wife has family in Clarion.

Also I'm angry at LE because they listed her as a damn runaway even though it was said she was seen talking to a male person in a Buick. In my opinion they dropped the ball! I don't even care what the circumstances are but if a child goes missing runaway or not they shouldn't drop the ball.

Search her name on facebook and you will see posts from her family. :(
I'm so sad for her family. I hope LE has a lead and fast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back