Found Deceased PA - Shevy McGiffin, 13, Clarion, 9 Sept 2016

Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 4.34.37 PM.png
Quoting Barb McGiffin:
"Shevy McGiffin was found. She is now in heaven. God forgive me but I hope the person that did this to that sweet little girl pays with his life ."

Family member's facebook confirm she is the body found. IDK if it is ok to post the link or not.

Also the find shevy page has been changed to RIP Shevy McGiffin...fly high in heaven. It is now a closed group.

We are supposed to wait for a MSM source to confirm before we post it.
I'm crying my eyes out here.

Tears for Shevy.... rest in peace dear girl...

:rose:

So horrible that a 13yo can't walk 2 blocks to the store in a small town, in daylight, in the middle of nowhere and be safe.

I'm glad we're all here for her. *group hug*

Following these cases in real time really gets me sometimes. It's just so devastating.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

To buy a colouring book. God why?! Poor precious child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The worlds gone mad. You should be able to walk to the store or anywhere for that matter alone & feel & be completely safe. Poor girl & poor family x

The other thing that angers me about LE is the fact that they had put it out there that the community was safe because they were so convinced she ran away. I'm sorry but they have really dropped it on this one.

Poor baby girl and her parents.
I hope they catch who did this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

To buy a colouring book. God why?! Poor precious child.

Her memorials should include coloring books somehow. Maybe a coloring contest to raise awareness? I know we don't have the full story yet but just an idea if anyone in the community wants to put something into action. JMO.

Just saw the news on FB. So awful :(. RIP little one! 13 is so young.

The other thing that angers me about LE is the fact that they had put it out there that the community was safe because they were so convinced she ran away. I'm sorry but they have really dropped it on this one.
I agree. I was thinking earlier today if this was a cute little blonde and blue eyed girl from an upper class neighborhood, the attention on it would be so different!!!! 😠 Soooooooo not fair!!!!

(I'm a upper class (income) mom of a beautiful blonde and blue eyed girl for the record)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There are many beautiful and cute children in less wealthy families as well, money can't buy beauty. And you don't have to be blond to be beautiful.

As for this case, it could ve suicide as well since she is 13. Edit: comments from family members seen to indicate homicide. But has it been confirmed?

There are many beautiful and cute children in less wealthy families as well, money can't buy beauty.

As for this case, it could ve suicide as well since she is 13. Edit: comments from family members seen to indicate homicide. But has it been confirmed?

I doubt that. She was seen talking to a man in a car. Police ignored that tip and called her a runaway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back