GUILTY PA - Skyler Kauffman, 9, Souderton, 9 May 2011

OMG-from the PR, this little Skylar and another girl were locked inside this monster's apartment two weeks ago, but escaped! WOW-just wow..cant imagine letting my child out of my sight in the days to come if that had happened, (i have a 10 yo daughter named Skylar also)

33 yo man arrested(picture was creepy looking), no prior history..can we post name?

Police officer noticed blood on this monster's shoes, and they interviewed him closer..great observation!!! assault took place in basement of complex, and other site.

Skylar was found wrapped in cloth in dumpster, and had been asphyxiated and sexually assaulted with severe gential wounds :(

(all paraphrasing from PR)

R.I.P Skylar

James Troutman, 33

Thank you ! I was not moving until I heard his name. Off to find what I can :banghead:

I am grateful that we are not looking at another child case that goes cold!

8123240_448x252.jpg

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/images/wpvi/cms_exf_2007/news/crime/8123240_448x252.jpg

I found this name with a dob of 3-21-1978 That would be 33 years old.

WPVI (ABC) is reporting he is 24. Have video of him in bullet proof vest and hands covering face, but I am watching the live report. Again confirming incident from two weeks ago and citing not enough evidence to hold him then. Per reporter no criminal record aside from a summary offense.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/index

This makes me so incredibly sad. I have no words about this !!!! How was he not arrested before?!?!?!?

WPVI (ABC) is reporting he is 24. Have video of him in bullet proof vest and hands covering face, but I am watching the live report. Again confirming incident from two weeks ago and citing not enough evidence to hold him then. Per reporter no criminal record aside from a summary offense.

he look heavier than his mug shot...what a coward:maddening:

OMG this poor child. There are no words..:maddening:

:rose: RIP Skylar :rose:

Disturbingly, this was not the first contact between Troutman, who was a neighbor, and the little girl. Police reponded to a complaint April 18 after Skylar and another girl used Troutman's bathroom. According to the complaint, the girls noticed naked photos of women on the wall and when Troutman asked if they wanted to see "his bird" they tried to leave but the door was locked. The girls opened the door and ran to tell their parents, police say.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Man-24-Raped-Murdered-9-Year-Old-DA-121591519.html

:furious: May this ROT.

Good riddance to this waste of space.

RIP Skylar.

OMG-from the PR, this little Skylar and another girl were locked inside this monster's apartment two weeks ago, but escaped! WOW-just wow..cant imagine letting my child out of my sight in the days to come if that had happened, (i have a 10 yo daughter named Skylar also)

33 yo man arrested(picture was creepy looking), no prior history..can we post name?

Police officer noticed blood on this monster's shoes, and they interviewed him closer..great observation!!! assault took place in basement of complex, and other site.

Skylar was found wrapped in cloth in dumpster, and had been asphyxiated and sexually assaulted with severe gential wounds :(

(all paraphrasing from PR)

R.I.P Skylar

Sickening.

Not enough evidence to hold him 2 weeks ago? Freaking insane. Also, why was this girl outside alone after that incident? WTH???

this is every parents nightmare........

In one of the first news articles posted it said that the police had had multiple dealings with Skylar, so do not think her family background was very good.

A comment in the news article above says his facebook profile picture is a photo of him and skylar...but I can not find this at all.

Sexual assault on children, child *advertiser censored* and incest involving children IS the cause of the destruction of our human society if you ask me. The results are mentally sick people who cope by drugs, alcohol, becoming promiscious or going on to abuse as their minds have become confused about normal sexual behaviour. Not all of course. I know girls who are victims of incest who have risen above it and lead wonderful lives, but they were tormented by it.

Chances are this guy also was abused as a child. No excuse of course but it really really scares me as it seems to be getting worse as the nuclear family has broken down.

I really wish the leaders of the world would address this problem as they do with things like climate change, as this too is destroying our world.

Sorry for my rant and RIP dear sweet little Skylar, oh how sorry I feel for you and your poor family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back