PA - Stefanie Hill, 36, & Fred Tarantino, 43, slain, Nockamixon Twp, 27 Jan 2012

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by gooniequeen, Jan 27, 2012.

1. gooniequeen

gooniequeen New Member

2. Loading...

3. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Active Member

gooniequeen, the article has been updated to show that the person is now in custody, or at least LE believe they now have him.

I'm so glad he has been apprehended!

4. gooniequeen

gooniequeen New Member

yes I just saw this as well. Apparently news now if he beat them both with a baseball bat and possibly stabbed the woman as well.

sadly it appears I have several friends in common with the suspect and my kids are friends with the teenage children whos mother is now dead and father arrested.

what a sad world we live in.

5. gooniequeen

gooniequeen New Member

6. gooniequeen

gooniequeen New Member

in another "too close for comfort" twist, it was my sons boss who first came across the victims and administered aid to the woman until the rescue workers showed up.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...stabbing-schoolhouse-20120127,0,3829458.story

I would never be able to get those images out of my head.

7. BrownRice

BrownRice Active Member

From the links above:

"Heckler said the Hills separated three years ago after swapping spouses with Frederick and Tara Tarantino, whom they met at church."

For some reason, I found that sentence interesting. A new venue for meeting swingers - church.

8. gooniequeen

gooniequeen New Member

I don't think it was an intentional wife swap in the traditional sense. Sounds more like the 2 who got "left" by the now deceased other 2 hooked up after the fact.

9. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

From October 2012:

http://articles.mcall.com/2012-10-1...k-tarantino-butcher-knife-nockamixon-township