13 Struck by Vehicle at 13 August Fund Raiser

Times-Leader dot Com:

Google™ Supplements & Updates:

Check-Back
Should a Crash Defendant Be Named:

(Lower) Court Docket:

May All Have a Full and Rapid Recovery.

Last edited:
Well WS will not let me copy and paste. But this is bad. Two locations. Same car connected to an earlier homicide.

It sounds like there were two incidents. After the car crash, police recieved a call that a man was assaulting a woman in Luzerne County. When police arrived the woman was dead.

This was on the local news, channel 16 if anyone can figure out how to post it. They are releasing the suspects name later, they said. Seventeen people injured at the fund raiser and one woman dead. They don't know yet if there's any connection to the fire. Imo

After the car drove into the benefit for the fire victims’ families, there was a separate incident in which a woman was beaten to death wth a hammer by her ex- or current boyfriend. Will be interested to know if the murderer was suspected of having been involved in the deadly fire.

It says witnesses saw the driver hit another vehicle. He then got out of the car and attacked the woman in the other car with a hammer, killing her. The victim is a 50 year old woman from Wilkes-Barre. They haven't released her name.

After the car drove into the benefit for the fire victims’ families, there was a separate incident in which a woman was beaten to death wth a hammer by her ex- or current boyfriend. Will be interested to know if the murderer was suspected of having been involved in the deadly fire.
I don't think he and the woman knew each other. She was from a different county and 25 years older than the suspect.

It sounds like a random attack, it may have nothing to do with the fire.

I don't think he and the woman knew each other. She was from a different county and 25 years older than the suspect.

It sounds like a random attack, it may have nothing to do with the fire.
Hammer attack victim was the mother of the man who attacked her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back