PA PA - Terrance Webster, 2, Chester, 13 June 2010

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by Filly, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Little 2 year old Terrence Webster of Chester clings to life after being shot along with his parents Tisheta Green aged 25 and Thomas Webster aged 26.

Terrence remained in critical condition in Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia. His parents have been released from hospitals after being treated for their injuries.

Police said the shooting ocurred at about 2:20AM as the three along with another of Green's children entered their home along West Ninth Street.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20100614_2-year-old_clings_to_life_after_shooting.html

Prayers for little Terrence he may survive this.

2. Loading...

3. reen

reen New Member

How bizarre...just randomly walk up to a family and shoot them right outside their door?? What is wrong with people?!? I really hope the baby is going to be okay and thankfully he still has his parents to help him through.

4. Clearly Confused

Clearly Confused Oh my head!

He died Filly. :(

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2010/06/14/news/doc4c157f623164d897974260.txt

5. Clearly Confused

Clearly Confused Oh my head!

I doubt this was random. If I had to guess I would bet it is drug related. This is a bad area and most people killed there are either in a gang or drug dealers.

6. reen

reen New Member

7. Filly

8. Filly

9. Filly

Chester Mayor declares State Of Emergency!

Chester has 37,000 residents. They also have had four homocides in eight days. That's including the heart breaking murder of little Terrence. Despite the reward being offered they haven't found his killer.

Here's what their State Of Emergency dictates.

No more than three people can congregate without a permit. Nobody and that means nobody is allowed outdoors between the hours of 9:00PM and 6:00AM unless absolutely necessary. Police are not allowed to take vacation and they've been working 16 hour shifts.

Whoa. This Mayor means business. Somehow I think business has something to do with it. They just built a brand spanking new stadium there for soccer. Football to those of us across the pond. It's due to open next week. I think I read that the tickets have been sold out for the season.

What if you want to go and shop at a Target and don't get back home until 9:30? What if you need to grab a pack of smokes or diapers after 9:00PM? I'm interested to see how this works.

Wouldn't this be a Police State or Martial Law? Maybe it's Marshall Law? I'm not the brightest bulb I think you all know. Could they implement that here in Philly or over in Camden I wonder?

Continued prayers for dear baby Terrence and his family.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/loca...state_of_emergency_in_city.html#axzz0rPUAlDtR

10. Filly

11. RoseWhite

RoseWhite New Member

Incredible heartbreaking. :(

12. Filly

Chester's month long state of emergency curfew expired with yesterday's sunrise, and nobody had been murdered in three weeks.

The day people were celebrating sadly lasted only a few hours. Before lunchtime had ended police were rushing to a shooting within walking distance of where a press conference had just been held.

Unbelievable.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loc...n_of_end_of_Chester_s_state_of_emergency.html

13. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ New Member

They did this in Camden years ago! I was doing social work when they actually called in the National Guard at one point! They were stationed on known drug corners with ak's! I felt really safe:)

14. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From June 2012:

http://www.delcotimes.com/general-n...r-2-year-old-was-shot-mom-still-seeks-answers

15. UnderSea

UnderSea Member