PA PA- Theodore Brindley III, 49, Point Breeze/Philadelphia, 18 June 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
theodore_brindley_missing.jpg

Police are asking for the public's help locating a missing man from Point Breeze since mid-June.

Theodore Brindley III, 49, was last seen on the 1200 block of South Broad Street at 2 p.m. on June 18.

Brindley is described as a bald man with green eyes who is 6-foot-4 and 180 pounds.

Anyone with any information on Brindley's whereabouts is urged to contact South Detective Division at 215-686-3013 or call 911.

Man, 49, missing from Point Breeze since mid-June

theodore_brindley_missing.jpg

Police are asking for the public's help locating a missing man from Point Breeze since mid-June.

Theodore Brindley III, 49, was last seen on the 1200 block of South Broad Street at 2 p.m. on June 18.

Brindley is described as a bald man with green eyes who is 6-foot-4 and 180 pounds.

Anyone with any information on Brindley's whereabouts is urged to contact South Detective Division at 215-686-3013 or call 911.

Man, 49, missing from Point Breeze since mid-June

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Philly Police Blog | Missing Person – Theodore Brindley III – From the 17th District

via:
Philly Police Blog | missing person

I had not heard of the Point Breeze neighborhood in Philadelphia, so I looked it up:

point breeze philadelphia - Google Search

Point Breeze
Neighborhood in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Description
Anchored by edgy coffee shops and dive bars, this up-and-coming, culturally diverse neighborhood draws a laid-back crowd of locals. Casual Vietnamese and Mexican eateries sit side by side with chef-owned gastropubs serving craft beer. In warm weather, the area comes alive with a festive pop-up beer garden and outdoor jazz concerts on Ellsworth Street, down the road from Keith Haring’s mural “We Are the Youth.”

I had not heard of the Point Breeze neighborhood in Philadelphia, so I looked it up:

point breeze philadelphia - Google Search

I wonder what happened to Mr. Brindley? Searched all over, and no indication he was found.

Tatiana, it's South Philly obviously. Some good eats. It looks like Mr. Brindley lived in either Bella Vista or Passyunk Square. Again, both hoods in South Philly. Passyunk Square is gentrified to the max as opposed to Point Breeze.

Hoping this man is safe somewhere.

O/T, but the rapper Beanie Sigel is from Point Breeze. Taking the Sigel from a street there. Real name Dwight Grant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back