- Monday, 30 December 2019 -

Tonee _. Turner
Black / Female / Age 22
5' 2" :: 130 Lbs.
___ Eyes
Black, ___ Chin-Length Hair
Piercings:

tonee-turner-1577907809.jpg

Allegheny County is in South-Western, PA.
Day Four

1)) WTAE TV-4:
Pittsburgh police searching for missing 22-year-old woman

2)) Pittsburgh Missing Persons:
(412) 323-7141
Incident # 19-264-396

3-A)) Bring Tonee Home Facebook™
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Bring Tonee Home&em=1
[Many Updates from Sister ST]

3-B)) Find Tonee Turner Facebook™

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=find tonee turner&epa=SEARCH_BOX

4)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:

Tonee Turner - Missing - PA - بحث Google

5)) Pennsylvania Missing and Unidentified:
Pennsylvania Missing Persons

6)) Others Missing in Pennsylvania:
Missing Persons Discussion
>> = Located-In
™ = Trademark
BOLO = [BOWL
' low] = Be On the Look-Out

FB = Facebook™
LE = Law Enforcement
Ms = Female
MSM = Main-Stream Media

[Contribution # 7042
Thread # 493877]

Last edited:
Turner was last contacted on December 30 around 6:00 p.m.

She is originally from the Hazelwood area and it is believed she may have last been the Homestead area.

Turner is being described as 5-feet-2-inches tall, 130 pounds with black hair that extends to her chin.

Police Asking For Help In Finding Missing 22-Year-Old Tonee Turner

- Pittsburgh >>
Allegheny County, Pennsylvania -

- Tonee Turner, 22 -

Tonee Turner
Black / Female / Age 22
Brown Eyes
Black, Wavy, Shoulder-Length Hair
Outer Clothing:

81633007_10101604724756245_2622987474569265152_n.jpg

Day Four

7)) KDKA CBS-TV:
Pittsburgh Police Continue To Investigate Disappearance Of 22-Year-Old Tonee Turner
Found on Pedestrian-Sidewalk of Homestead Gray's Bridge:
Bag - Cell Phone - Diary - Keys - Shoes

8)) Pittsburgh Missing Persons:
(412) 323-7141
Incident # 19-264-396

9)) Bring Tonee Home Facebook™
[ Frequent Updates from Sister, ST ]

10)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:

11)) Pennsylvania Missing and Unidentified:

12)) Others Missing in Pennsylvania:
>> = Located-In
™ = Trademark
BOLO = [BOWL' low] = Be On the Look-Out

FB = Facebook™
LE = Law Enforcement
Ms = Female
MSM = Main-Stream Media
SAR = Search And Rescue

[Contribution # 7044
Thread # 493877]

Last edited:
I don’t see this ending well

“Turner’s sister says she was last seen at Dobrá Tea in Squirrel Hill Monday around 6 p.m. An employee at the tearoom on Murray Avenue told KDKA they saw Turner Monday when she was there. She came inside, had some tea and left a short time after.

What happened afterwards has Sydnee concerned about her sister. She says a man riding his bike on the Homestead Grays Bridge found her possessions on the pedestrian sidewalk.”

Pittsburgh Police Continue To Investigate Disappearance Of 22-Year-Old Tonee Turner

I don’t see this ending well

“Turner’s sister says she was last seen at Dobrá Tea in Squirrel Hill Monday around 6 p.m. An employee at the tearoom on Murray Avenue told KDKA they saw Turner Monday when she was there. She came inside, had some tea and left a short time after.

What happened afterwards has Sydnee concerned about her sister. She says a man riding his bike on the Homestead Grays Bridge found her possessions on the pedestrian sidewalk.”

:( I saw this info somewhere this morning (no link was provided) I was hoping it was a rumor... There is not a barrier/fence on either side of the bridge, it is built over the Monongahela River. (I hate asking this) Does anyone know if the river has been searched?
MOO

They say it’s also odd that a tip has led them to the Hill District because it’s not an area she would visit.

“But for her to be in the Hill District, totally out of character, I don’t even think the buses are awesome here for her. There would be nothing here for Tonee, and I know that,” said Sydnee Turner, Tonee’s sister.

Her sister also says a man riding his bike on the Homestead Grays Bridge found Tonee’s bag on the sidewalk. It had her keys and phone inside. That’s just another reason why they’re concerned for her.
Search For Missing 22-Year-Old Tonee Turner Leads Friends, Family To Hill District

Map from the tea shop to the bridge. خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Youngest Carbuff went to school at CMU and we crossed this bridge umpteen times going to the Homestead shopping area just over the river. That thing is freaking terrifying. It's a million miles in the air and the wind is constantly howling. The pedestrian walk isn't very wide and the railing isn't very tall.

Youngest told me once he walked home alone after going to a movie. He said every time a car went past, it felt like he was going to blow off.

I don't have a good feeling about this at all.

“Her bag which, had her phone and keys, a water bottle and a diary,” said Sydnee.

“We did look at the diary, wanted to see if there was anything suspicious and it was talking about her being sad, kind of ended on that,” she said.

“On top of that, there was a ceramic thing and that’s not too crazy because she’s a ceramacist but it’s also odd that it was just there and her shoes were there.”

+ Community Vigil +
- Pittsburgh >>

- Tonee Turner, 22 -

Tonee Turner
Black / Female / Age 22
Brown Eyes
Outer Clothing:

Day Six

14-A)) KDKA CBS-TV:
+ Local Community Organizes Vigil For Missing Girl Tonee Turner +
14-B)) KDKA CBS-TV:
Found on Pedestrian-Sidewalk of Homestead Gray's Bridge:
Bag - Cell Phone - Ceramic Item - Diary - Keys - Shoes

15)) Pittsburgh Missing Persons:
(412) 323-7141
Incident # 19-264-396

16)) Bring Tonee Home Facebook™

17)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:

18)) Pennsylvania Missing and Unidentified:

19)) Others Missing in Pennsylvania:
>> = Located-In
™ = Trademark

FB = Facebook™
LE = Law Enforcement
MSM = Main-Stream Media
SAR = Search And Rescue

[Contribution # 7050
Thread # 493877]

Last edited:
+ Time Line +
+ Biography +
+ Community Vigil Response +

- Pittsburgh >>

- Tonee Turner, 22 -

Tonee Turner
Black / Female / Age 22
Outer Clothing:

Day Seven

20)) Post Gazette:
+ Family and friends search for 'magnetic,' 'God-gifted' missing local artist Tonee Turner +

21)) KDKA CBS-TV:

Local Community Organizes Vigil For Missing Girl Tonee Turner
Found on Sidewalk of Homestead Gray's Bridge:
Bag - Cell Phone - Ceramic Item - Diary - Keys - Shoes

22)) Pittsburgh Missing Persons:
(412) 323-7141
Incident # 19-264-396

23)) Bring Tonee Home Facebook™

24)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:

25)) Pennsylvania Missing and Unidentified:

26)) Others Missing in Pennsylvania:
>> = Located-In
™ = Trademark

Cadaver Dog = Certified to Find Human Remains
FB = Facebook™
LE = Law Enforcement
MSM = Main-Stream Media
SAR = Search And Rescue

[Contribution # 7052
Thread # 493877]

Last edited:
“I’m so grateful for all of you caring about my daughter,” said Ms. Turner’s mother Darlene Johnson, 47, of Turtle Creek. “A mother is always going to love her child, but see so many people who love her. To be honest, I’m starting to think the worst because of the time that’s gone by without hearing anything [from her]. ... Today I walked on a bridge by myself just seeing what she might have saw.”

Ms. Turner was last seen around 6 p.m. at Dobra Tea in Squirrel Hill on Monday, according to family. Her belongings were found by a young cyclist on the Homestead Grays Bridge pedestrian walkway that evening and the man gave them to his father, Ms. Turner’s sister Sydnee Turner, 23, of Braddock, said. By Tuesday at 11:11 a.m., the man called Ms. Turner’s aunt to report the belongings, and the aunt received them at 11:47 p.m., Sydnee said.

“Tonee loses her phone frequently,” Sydnee said. “But we started to understand that [she] was a missing person around 8 p.m.”

Pittsburgh Police released a missing person alert and a photo of Ms. Turner Wednesday, asking the public to be on the lookout for a 5-foot, 2-inch woman who weighs 130 pounds and has chin length black hair.

As of Saturday night, police had no updates to share on the case, calling it an “active investigation,” said spokeswoman Cara Cruz.

Sydnee said she and friends have been busy spreading the news on Facebook, searching near the Monongahela River under the bridge and asking people to look “anywhere else around the world” for her sister.

“I feel a tangible hope,” she said.

Family and friends search for 'magnetic,' 'God-gifted' missing local artist Tonee Turner

Some new information from a Seattle media site. BBM

“She was last seen at Dobra Tea, a Bohemian-style tearoom in the Steel City. Authorities said a firefighter discovered her wallet, cell phone, and keys, and family members believe she may have traveled down Interstate 80 near Homestead, Pennsylvania.”

Have You Seen Tonee Turner? Pittsburgh Girl Joins Unfortunate List Of Missing Black Girls

There's some kind of typo or mistake there. I-80 goes through the middle part of Pennsylvania and isn't anywhere near Pittsburgh.

She would have crossed I-376 on her way from the tea shop to the bridge. خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I wish we knew what is making them suspect she might be traveling I-80. The journal entry along with finding her belongings on a very high bridge don’t exactly point my brain in that direction.

I'm not sure how she'd even get there from where she was. It's a solid 60 miles to the north. Hitching a ride, I guess?

I'm not sure how she'd even get there from where she was. It's a solid 60 miles to the north. Hitching a ride, I guess?

It’s certainly puzzling. I’d seen the I-80 route discussed on SM by her family, but this was the first time mentioned in MSM. Wonder what happened with the possible Hill District link? Local news has gotten quiet. Hard to know if this is a willful disappearance, or foul play.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back