PA PA - Travis Fanning, 30, Hazleton, Luzerne County, 15 Nov 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Troopers seeking missing man from Hazleton area | Times Leader

Travis Fanning, 30, of 1041 N. James St., Hazle Township was last seen Thursday afternoon.

Fanning left home with his father at approximately noon and was last seen by his father when he was dropped off at the Groceries Plus store at 1003 Vine St., police report. Groceries Plus is only several blocks from the missing man’s residence.

Fanning was then seen on surveillance footage just after 1:30 p.m. inside the Fine Wine and Good Spirits state store at 1091 N. Church St., according to authorities.

The state store is only about a 10- or 15-minute walk from Groceries Plus.

Fanning left the liquor store in an unknown direction and his whereabouts are unknown as of early Saturday night.

upload_2018-11-18_1-19-0.jpeg

My eyes need a shower. Wtf did I just read? The last thing this dude needs is liquor. I’d say he’s having a mental health crisis. He needs some help and guidance. Stay warm and safe Travis! This world can be so cruel.

Pennsylvania
Luzerne County >> Hazle Twp.
Travis J. Fanning, 30
Thursday, 15 Nov 2018

Travis Joseph* Fanning
White / Male / 30 Years Old
Hazel* Eyes :: Brown* Hair
Born: 3 Jul 1988*

10671335_1499442930322819_4082571428975171799_n.jpg

1)) Troopers seeking missing man from Hazleton area | Times Leader

2)) Google Supplements & Updates:
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=En3xW8LvJMSg5wLJioKQDA&q=Travis+Fanning,+30+-+missing+-+PA&btnK=Google+Search&oq=Travis+Fanning,+30+-+missing+-+PA&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3043.15967..17011...8.0..0.213.2451.22j2j2......0....1j2..gws-wiz.....0..33i299j33i160.VR-1USC8h8A

3)) Missing Persons Search
Checked: Nationwide on 18 Nov

4)) Travis's (Adult-Content) Facebook:

Travis Fanning

Some Court Dockets:
A-1))
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJCourtSummaryReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-21306-CR-0000010-2017&dnh=P8G3SLDV9SbaI2YW6aadPg==

A-2)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-21306-CR-0000010-2017&dnh=P8G3SLDV9SbaI2YW6aadPg==

via A-3)) Magisterial District Judge Docket Sheet

B-1)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-54-CR-0000389-2017&dnh=iHdhAtfFYFgh09dGbgPhvg==

*B-2))
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CourtSummaryReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-40-MD-0001198-2017&dnh=Zjb0hhFXXHaFOtyJvfj4JA==

B-3))
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CourtSummaryReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-40-MD-0001198-2017&dnh=Zjb0hhFXXHaFOtyJvfj4JA==

via B-4))
Common Pleas Docket Sheet

[Message 6078
Thread 400091]

Last edited:
My eyes need a shower. Wtf did I just read? The last thing this dude needs is liquor. I’d say he’s having a mental health crisis. He needs some help and guidance. Stay warm and safe Travis! This world can be so cruel.

Definitely having a mental health crisis-I am surprised his family leaves him anywhere by himself, actually

it's a shame when folks only post things on FB. Not everyone is on FB and you never know who has seen what or who has ideas or insight about a situation that might be helpful. I have no clue what y'all are seeing but it does not sound good.

On to the next case though - sadly, I can't be of much help here.

it's a shame when folks only post things on FB. Not everyone is on FB and you never know who has seen what or who has ideas or insight about a situation that might be helpful. I have no clue what y'all are seeing but it does not sound good.

On to the next case though - sadly, I can't be of much help here.
I believe since it is his fb, we can comment on the details.

He posts things such as being followed by CIA. Mind control. Paranoid type thinking.
The intro to his FB page says:
"I am something called a targeted individual and every area of my life is under control I am starved."

Travis Fanning

Page posts:

Mind Control with Electromagnetic Frequency

He may be in a crisis state. But, living like this on a daily basis is not considered "Crisis", is it? My brother in-law is a paranoid schizophrenic. He goes off his meds and is delusional, among many other different symptoms. He isn't considered "in crisis", until he is a threat to himself or others. Which, does happen from time to time. But, for the most part, he is still able to take care of himself and is not a threat to others.

It’s my understanding that any major episode being manic, delusional, feague or otherwise symptomatic is considered “in crisis”. If you’re not in control of your sensibilities and faculties then you are a threat to yourself and the public. If you can coherently answer the question, do you intend to hurt yourself of anyone else, you are legally okay as long as you’re not being a bother to anyone else usually. It’s a slippery slope but in truth it takes a lot to be placed under involuntary psych hold, a lot more than it should IMO.

Appears that he has been concerned about mind control for some time now. One comment was "being stuck" in Hazelton. I wonder if he is referring to the treatment center? Maybe, his paranoia is drug induced?

Missing Person Case
Missing Person / NamUs #MP53884
Travis Fanning, Male, White / Caucasian

Status Missing

Date of Last Contact: November 15, 2018

Missing From: Hazle Township, Pennsylvania

Missing Age: 30 Years

Current Age: 30 Years

Case Information

Demographics

Missing Age: 30 Years

Current Age: 30 Years

First Name: Travis

Middle Name--

Last Name: Fanning

Nickname/Alias--

Sex: Male

Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Height: 5' 10" (70 Inches)

Weight: 170 lbs

Circumstances

Date of Last Contact: November 15, 2018

NamUs Case Created: December 7, 2018

Last Known Location

County: Luzerne County

Circumstances of Disappearance: Left his residence on North James St, Hazle Twp with his father at about 12:00 noon. Last seen by his father when he was dropped off at the Groceries Plus store at 1003 Vine St. Seen on surveillance camera inside the Fine Wine & Spirits state store on Church St just after 1:30pm.

Physical Description

Hair Color: Blond/Strawberry

Head Hair Description: Beard and mustache

Body Hair Description --

Facial Hair Description --

Left Eye Color: Brown

Right Eye Color: Brown

Eye Description --

Distinctive Physical Features

No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories

Item

Description

Accessories

Black backpack.

Clothing

Dark colored sweatshirt with maroon hood, blue jeans.

Additional Case Info

Transportation

No Information Entered

Images & Documents

C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg

Actual photo

December 7, 2018

--

Exclusions

Contacts

Investigating Agencies

Pennsylvania State Police