PA PA - White Haven, 'Beth Doe' & Unborn Baby 169UFPA, 16-22, Dec'76 - #3

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Richard, Oct 28, 2004.

1. smeijles

smeijles Member

The new website is: Nestale osobe

Bit of hope and dotr like this.

2. smeijles

smeijles Member

The new website is: Nestale osobe
    Have you seen the post mortem picture? I know it is horrible, but I do believe that the sketch with the lighter skin provides the best comparison. If you compare the above girl with that, I see a lot of similarities.

Attached Files:

apearn and dotr like this.
  3. smeijles

smeijles Member

I am part of an unidentified persons group and we have sent in Lucia Palomba as a tip to law enforcement.

dotr likes this.
  4. smeijles

smeijles Member

I am part of an unidentified persons group and we have sent in Lucia Palomba as a tip to law enforcement.

5. smeijles

smeijles Member

Elizabeth Palmer has been traced and she is alive and well. She refused to have contact with her family members. I was a member of the FB page for her search. So unfortunately no lead.

dotr likes this.
  6. smeijles

smeijles Member

dotr likes this.
  7. smeijles

smeijles Member

There is a gruesome post mortem available and you can see on that that her hair is natural wavy. It is light brown and a bit fuzzy. I believe the sketch of her with the lighter skin and hair is the best representation .

Susikatze, dotr and PayrollNerd like this.
  8. smeijles

smeijles Member

I was thinking maybe WSR stands for her initials and 57 for her year of birth. While Googling I only could find the names of Wencke and Wendelin as Slavic names. But if she was raised in the States it could be just plain names. Anyone in for the search?

PayrollNerd and dotr like this.
  9. Arz

Arz Well-Known Member

Hey smijles
    Are you from Balkan? It could be but the thing is slavic alphabet like Serbo-Croatian ,Bulgarian,Macedonian doesnt have W in their alphabet.
    Unless she was Polish which is still Slavic and they have W in their alphabet,but i do like your theory.

dotr and PayrollNerd like this.
  10. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

Welcome to Ws smeijles, thanks for the handy link and helpful posts!

smeijles likes this.
  11. Susikatze

Susikatze Well-Known Member

I would not trust the isotope analysis, either. We have had too many cases where the isotope analysis was horribly off. Most homicide cases are actually involving locals.

What makes me wonder is the absolute overkill she was butchered up with. Either we have a link to the prostitution milieu, as pimps like to punish non obedient prostitutes by cutting off nose and ears.

Or, what I find more likely, also because the baby was cut from her belly, is that it is a jealousy/emotions/revenge killing. Beth may have had an affair with some married man or snatched a man from a relationship and the wife/gf (maybe with the help of the husband, that is not unusual!) got rid of her and the baby.

Kind of reminds me of that case of Reyna Marroquin. She also was butchered up by the wife of her affair and her lover as well.

Earth and dotr like this.
  12. Tristana

Tristana Member

That post-mortem photo is gruesome. What worries me is : who released it ? It isn't available on NaMUS and Doe Network doesn't provide a link to see it. Who thought it was a good idea to post it then ?

Fuuro likes this.
  13. Fuuro

Fuuro spicy user

Forgive me if I don't have the details correct, as it's been five years since the photo was circulated. As you can see from posts from that period in this very thread, the circulation of the postmortem photo caused quite a bit of controversy.

What I believe happened was that the picture was given to a medical professional / death investigator who was somehow involved in handling Beth Doe's case. The lady in question is also an Instagram influencer with a significant following of over 140K people, but she has a friend who is also on Instagram and who is even more popular than she is; said friend has almost two million followers (keep in mind, though, that this was a long time ago, and I'm assuming that these figures were lower back then).

The friend (who is also a medical professional) ended up posting a collage of images of Beth Doe on her Instagram page. On one half of the entire image is a photo of Beth's face, with one half of her face being taken from her earlier NCMEC reconstruction and the other coming from her actual postmortem photo. The other half of the main image is Beth's most recent NCMEC reconstruction. The post also features a write-up about the circumstances of Beth's murder and discovery and how the poster (and her friend) were trying to raise awareness of the case.

It seems like the authorities in charge of Beth's case gave these women permission to distribute the image online. The lady who had originally posted the images has since deleted her post (the deletion had to have been within the last year, as I remember that the post was still up in early 2019), but you can easily find the pictures today if you know where to look or what to search.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    smeijles, dotr, faithx and 1 other person like this.
  14. smeijles

smeijles Member

I am not from the Balkan but from the Netherlands. I just like to think in possibilities :)
    And good to know that those countries don't have a W in their alphabet. I know Poland does, regarding all the surnames that end in ...wska/wski ;) But if you live for many years in a country, it could be possible you start to use it? It must be a clue, but can be so irrelevant. What do you think of the meaning?

dotr likes this.
  15. smeijles

smeijles Member

Ok, just a thought while thinking in scenarios.
    Are there any other cases in which a pregnant girl has been found murdered.
    If so, do we know if she has been identified. And if the killer was found or not and if so, if it was someone she knew or a random stranger. Maybe we can find a relation between certain cases.

apearn and dotr like this.
  16. smeijles

smeijles Member

One case I did find which has some relation (foreign girl, pregnant, dumped, New York, similar looks): Murder of Reyna Marroquín - Wikipedia
    A
    ring was found with the letters MHR, which don't seem to relate to the murdered girl. It does remind me of the letters WSR written on Beth Doe her hand. Could there be a relation between Beth Doe and the murderer Howard Elkins? Howard B Elkins

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    dotr likes this.
  17. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

Funny, this case always reminded me somewhat of the Reyna case too.

18. Grungster

Grungster Well-Known Member

Can someone send a link to the PM picture? I probably will regret looking at it after I do.

19. Grungster

Grungster Well-Known Member

Actually, I'm not really hoping to see it. I just am curious if it is available somewhere.

20. Eman317

Eman317 Well-Known Member

I would like to see this PM photo as well.

dotr likes this.