Padilla NOT revoking Casey's bond - Increasing Security

Casey definitely did not harm this child intentionally if this child is indeed deceased.You can view that tribute video and know it.
Maybe a accident ,and knowing her mother would never forgive her ,so she freaked.In the 400 page docs ,somewhere it said *her mom wouldn't forgive her*
It could be that Casey so wanted to prove her mother wrong on her parenting skills and if Caylee died accidentally ,she was so afraid of Cindy's reaction Casey freaked out.
I still cannot see in Casey a *murderer*.

I KNEW IT!! I was all ready to say I was wrong about this, and was still going to take a 'see it to believe it' approach, but it seemed like they were really going to do it, and now they aren't. Not surprised by this at all, and I haven't even read the reason why yet.
I don't like this guy, haven't liked him since day one, and still don't like him.
Lanie

No joke. My gut instinct told me these people were bad news. I waited until late last night to issue an apology (which I just went back and deleted). I knew I should have stuck to my first initial impression. Ends up I should have stuck with it. These people are a joke.

I have said it before and I will say it again....even criminals have a code of ethics and there is a pecking order in prison. He better get used to a business of bailing out the worst of the worst. But then maybe that is what he wants? After all murders and child molesters have the higher bonds. Sick. Just plain sick.

I think he turned b%*@ch because the guy owned his azz on NG last night.

I agree. Plus, Tony has said all along he did not want to revoke the bail. IMO, it is HIS business and HIS decision on what is right for his business, not anyone on here.

But since the money and collateral put up was LP's not TP's, only LP really has a say so in whether he wants to revoke her bail or not.

the person putting up the money has the right at any time to revoke bail and have the person returned to jail.

I don't even know if you have to have a reason other than you are getting nervous about the person being bailed out not showing up for court. In which case, you lose your money and collateral if they are then not apprehended.

I truly do not believe there is any offer of immunity on the table, if there truly is, it is about attempting to move one's client along in the anticipation that they may run out of time when the bulk of the outstanding tests come back, or if a body was found.

I have been vocal both on here and to Tony P directly, while I HATE the tartlett is out on bail, I DO understand that given they bailed her out for the right reasons, the rules changed immediately after, this was not what they signed on for, it does not change the responsibility they have to their profession and they are prepared to take the heat on it.

Remember, if you believe Casey had help moving this child's body as I do, there are 2 people VERY nervous about the following:
1) Prelim confirmed results leaked the day TES comes to town, and the day after it was announced they would be.
2)TES met with LE today, is going to begin searching this weekend, and they are the best there is in a recovery situation.
3)Release of discovery strongly indicates there was no kidnapping.

One of those people are going to get limited immunity, and it is not Casey, imo. And DD I agree, it is imminent, possibly even today.

I completely agree with you and thank you for your part in bringing Tim Miller to Orlando.

It appears we've been led up to this point where all the players are in place now.

For everyone who is lashing out about the current status of Casey's bond, there is/has been a bigger plan here.

To get to the truth, sometimes it takes extraordinary measures.

I hope it's working and this is all over soon.

~drumstick

IMO.

No joke. My gut instinct told me these people were bad news. I waited until late last night to issue an apology (which I just went back and deleted). I knew I should have stuck to my first initial impression. Ends up I should have stuck with it. These people are a joke.

I have said it before and I will say it again....even criminals have a code of ethics and there is a pecking order in prison. He better get used to a business of bailing out the worst of the worst. But then maybe that is what he wants? After all murders and child molesters have the higher bonds. Sick. Just plain sick.

I think he turned b%*@ch because the guy owned his azz on NG last night.

Personally I think Leonard knows come Tuesday when the limited immunity expires Casey is going back to jail anyway.

I read the email and I think LE makes it pretty plain that Baez asked for this limited immunity and he better produce something by Tuesday or all bets are off.

I think Baez absolutely knows his client is guilty as sin and is hoping that he can get her to tell them where Caylee's body is.

imoo

Tony Padilla did not even post the bond. He is not a licensed bondsman in the State of Florida, and therefore Leonard was required BY LAW to go through another bondsman, whose name, IIRC, is AL Estes. The whole reason for the two-day delay in getting Casey released was because TP is ineligible to post bonds in Florida.

Sometimes minds are so open that the brains fall out. I think LP's and others have.

Wonder if LP thinks he now has a better chance of Casey admitting to something now that uncomfirmed evidence seems to pretty much sink her ship. Or maybe he still thinks a limited immunity opportunity may still arise in which case Casey may be more willing to talk if she is not in jail.

Just thinking.

Oceanblueeyes,
What email? I must've missed it. :(

What's this about brownies? Is Casey playing Betty Crocker now?

This was post 323 on thread 146 from last night/early this morning -- the post I quoted and my response, both from last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%Agave
I haven't read all of the questions thread for Tony because there was just too much to keep up with but what I did read I didn't find there to be alot of answers that were just out and out answers. Lots of side steps and hints of big secrets.

I respect the Padillas, but have to agree with you on this one. If you look at it objectively, the answers have flip flopped countless times on who will ultimately make the decision - LP or TP. Each one of them (more so TP -- no insult intended though) said any number of times it was up to TP. But then TP said it was up to LP several times. Then TP said several times it was up to both of them. Would give no clear answers on if and when she'd go back to jail. Said early tonight they (LP and TP) are on the same page, then said he disagrees with LP and wants him to change his mind. An awful lot of contradictions in one night. It is like every possible angle or possibility was suggested at least once. I don't know how much weight any of it can really be given at least for now. It is pretty frustrating though. Seems it would be better to not comment at all than to make comments that are all over the spectrum and can't possibly all be true. And, it seems as though some things here and there have been stated publicly by them that are either personal insights, give private info from their dealings with the Anthony's, or their judgements on what they think happened. What they say, especially as they do have contact with the family, would have to come into play in a future legal proceeding. We've got LP saying she is in a parallel universe, not all there (lend credance to an insanity plea?) saying he is fairly sure it was accidental (how could he know this, and again, would be used by defense attorneys) TP fairly staunchly supporting her parents yet saying definitively Casey knows what happened, but Cindy does not when evidence makes that somewhat difficult to believe whole heartedly simply by the amount of times before they got a Spokesperson that they changed their own stories. And, I agree with you about all of the hints of big secrets. I'm glad he comes here. I just don't know that all of what they are saying to press, etc. won't possibly be in someway harmful or troublesome in a prosecution.

Well said. And there in lies the problem. Who's side are they on?

Caylee's? Show me some proof. I haven't seen them do a danged thing yet.

Now they just look like bought and paid for flunkies for Jose Baez and crew.

Sorry, I know many will disagree, but I just call it the way that I see it and I said last night that from the get go something did not sit well with me and was just not right. We shall see in the end if I was right or not.

Oceanblueeyes,
What email? I must've missed it. :(

What's this about brownies? Is Casey playing Betty Crocker now?

I saw it on another site Trap. Let me go see if I can find it. LOL I thought it was over here already and I just came on line here. It was in a PFD format.

Be right back...

Ocean

It's a catch 22. They can not please everyone. There will always be critics, regardless.

The biggest thing that irks me about LP not putting this child killer (in my opinion) back in jail is the fact that Cindy and Casey think all they have to do is whine and cry, look for some man to come to their rescue and they get their way. They know how to work everyone. They are 2 of a kind. I don't know why none of these people have 2 brain cells to rub together. And all Casey does is sit around and smirk and thinks she has the world by a tail. I would be surprised to see her go scott free after killing this child. She is relying on mom to get her off of all charges. Mom is going to take care of all her mistakes. Her and Jose that mom probably dug up somewhere.

well imho none of us know anything about any info first hand do we ? .. LE and ect know .. there may be a good reason for doing what they are doing .. i think they got a plan .

They don't have a plan. Padilla is working with Jose. The DEFENSE attorney that is trying to save Casey's neck. That irks me regardless. I thought they were trying to help CAYLEE, not Casey. Now I am not so sure. I think they have been in cahoots with Baez since the beginning and their deal was with him. I was beginning to admire the Padillas because I felt they did really come to find Caylee after I had heard from them a few times. I admired them further (at least Leonard) when he admitted he made and error and was hoodwinked by Jose. Now he seems to be back in cahoots with Jose. I think he has some explaining to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back