Pam and Kid getting married...

Mygirlsadie said:
I think its his bad-boy image that makes him sexy. He has the I don't give a *advertiser censored** attitude and yes ladies I think something deep down inside of us still finds that attractive in a guy... ;)

I don't think that's it for me. I see intelligence and compassion when I look at him. I just think he's the type of live and let live guy whose secure in himself and lives life to the fullest. He doesn't seem like he'd be an outright ahole about things.

I also think Tommy is soooo sexy.....I think Jeana is right, he seems self-confident. I also read recently that he is half-Greek. I think he is very fine.....and looks best without the makeup he used to wear with Motley Crew. I saw photos of him where he was just 'natural' and he is drop dead gorgeous (IMO).

Someone mentioned on this thread that their 2 sons are adorable. I looked and googled and couldn't find a single photo of them. Has anyone ever seen their sons? Can anyone give me a link?

TIA. :)

I remember Pamela accusing Tommy Lee of giving her Hep C. Does anyone know if he ever admitted to having it or not?

Tommy has always denied the accusation that he has/had Hep C. I looked up the disease after reading that Pam & Kid were getting married the other day, concerned & curious about his safety of being with her, and possibly catching it, and came across information stating that it is very low odds that you will catch the disease from sex, it is a disease passed through blood. It stated that normally partners can be together for years without the non-infected becoming infected. So, I would think as long as they avoid it during her monthly cycle, he should be fairly safe.

I love his music, and while I don't find him gross, I also don't find him to be overly sexy either. From all of the things I have read and watched with or about him, he really seems to be a very nice, down to earth guy. I also really like that he has expanded his rock style to include more country rock type tunes.

I remember reading in an interview with him though, back when she came out about the disease, that she had not told him she had it, even though they had been together the evening before her press release about it. Makes me think less of her that she didn't respect him or his safety enough to be honest with him, not to mention that she let him find out through the press. Seems, IIRC, that it wasn't long after that they were splittsville, couldn't say I blamed him one bit.

crimesleuther said:
Tommy has always denied the accusation that he has/had Hep C. I looked up the disease after reading that Pam & Kid were getting married the other day, concerned & curious about his safety of being with her, and possibly catching it, and came across information stating that it is very low odds that you will catch the disease from sex, it is a disease passed through blood. It stated that normally partners can be together for years without the non-infected becoming infected. So, I would think as long as they avoid it during her monthly cycle, he should be fairly safe.

That is true.

crimesleuther said:
Two of my best freinds have been married long-term to men with Hep C. They have been told by doctors that the risk of infection via sexual contact is almost 0 - they don't take any sort of precautions and neither of them has been infected.

taken from the sfgate.com

Newlywed Pamela Anderson has tongues wagging after hinting she is pregnant with new husband Kid Rock's baby on a radio show.

The actress wed the rocker on a St. Tropez, France, yacht ceremony last month.

Less than a week after her first nuptials, Anderson phoned into "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest's daily radio show on Friday, insisting, "I've never been happier."

And when Seacrest asked about the couple's plans to extend their family and have a child together, the actress/model giggled, "There might be one in there now."

Anderson also confirmed the marriage was now legal. Officials in St. Tropez pointed out the boat ceremony was illegal because neither bride nor groom lived in France.

She revealed, "We just hit the courtroom yesterday on the way to the airport."

Anderson and Kid Rock also had a courthouse ceremony in Detroit, Mich., last week

Pamela Anderson Files for Divorce from Kid Rock
MONDAY NOVEMBER 27, 2006 01:50PM EST

Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from Kid Rock, her rep has confirmed to PEOPLE.

"Pamela filed for divorce last week," Anderson's rep, Tracy Nguyen tells PEOPLE. "It wasn't a happy Thanksgiving."

Link: http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1563173,00.html

Ok, what can I say, I like Pam and I like some of Kid Rock's music but really am not surprised over this..

ljwf22 said:

Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from Kid Rock, her rep has confirmed to PEOPLE.

"Pamela filed for divorce last week," Anderson's rep, Tracy Nguyen tells PEOPLE. "It wasn't a happy Thanksgiving."

sheesh...when are they (celebrities) ever gonna learn? They had how many ? "weddings" etc? Oh boy.

DEPUTYDAWG said:
sheesh...when are they (celebrities) ever gonna learn? They had how many ? "weddings" etc? Oh boy.
I thought it was 4. I wonder if the miscarriage factored into this.

I just love the fact, that everytime one of these so called celebrity's, files for divorce in Cali, they always put the reason as irreconsible differences. Cali is a not fault state, this is the only thing you can put. Dah!

Oh, and one more thing, concerning the recent miscarriage. Would it be smart to even get preganant if you had Hepititis C?? Which, according to the blonde bombshell (bimbo) her previous husband gave her?

Now, I've not read this thread, this might be apparent to any of you, that already asked and answered these questions. ;) If I'm repeating anything, please forgive me. :)

She just drives me crazy, not to mention she looks like He double "L" of late. ;)

I never believed she had the disease to begin with, unlike Naomi Judd.

southcitymom said:
Two of my best freinds have been married long-term to men with Hep C. They have been told by doctors that the risk of infection via sexual contact is almost 0 - they don't take any sort of precautions and neither of them has been infected.

a friend of mine learned she's got Hep C (well, i learned of another one within the last 3 weeks, but that's another story) over a year ago or so...she's been in a relationship for a long time now, & he was tested shortly after she found out....all is fine with him, & they don't take precautions either.....

i'm not shocked that Kid & Pam are getting divorced, but who knows how many 'reconciliations' they might have, lol :rolleyes:

ljwf22 said:

I just read in the current issue of Star Magazine that she was feuding with Kid Rock's mother over wearing fur......................I know I've seen Kid Rock wearing fur also...........not surprised one bit.

DEPUTYDAWG said:

lol, 4 i believe....at least 3 for sure...

i can picture PA draggin Kid all over the world for the happy occasion...LOL

DEPUTYDAWG said:

Why do they even bother to get married, seriously?

Eve

These people are cartoon characters. they aren't real. :loser: :loser:

Oh yes - another thought: maybe the title of this thread should be changed to reflect curent circumstances? :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back