Pam and Kid getting married...

If they got married four times does that mean they have to divorce four times....:doh: She is gross as well as Kid Rock.

Masissy said:
If they got married four times does that mean they have to divorce four times....:doh: She is gross as well as Kid Rock.
LOL.....

Geez what a bunch of baloney!!!! First they all say I do then they say I don't!!! What a flipping joke.....they both are!!!!!!

But they just had those really classy pictures taken for GQ. LOL.

I'm not surprised - I think it's more surprising when celebrity marriages last, nowadays. That's sad.

close_enough said:
lol, 4 i believe....at least 3 for sure...

i can picture PA draggin Kid all over the world for the happy occasion...LOL
It was the "Wedding Tour"! LOL!

Stars File For Divorce

UPDATED: 9:40 am PST November 28, 2006

A star-studded duo is heading for divorce after just four months of matrimony, and now there are reports about what caused it.

Pamela Anderson married Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, three times this summer. The first wedding was held in July. Back then, the couple seemed smitten.But a day after both Anderson, 39, and Ritchie, 35, filed divorce papers, it seems their issue was explosive. The New York Post's Page Six reported that Kid Rock had an outburst during a screening of the recent film, "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan."

The film, which has achieved giant box-office success, shows Sasha Baron Cohen playing the character Borat Sagdiyev. In the film, Borat falls in love with Pamela Anderson after watching "Baywatch" reruns in his hotel room. He then goes on a cross-country quest to find her and marry her. During the trip he meets up with fraternity members and they watch part of a sex tape that involves Anderson and former husband Tommy Lee. Anderson was involved in the filming of "Borat" and said on her Web site that she loves the movie and had a great time filming it.

But if Page Six is correct, her new husband did not love the movie. He reportedly had a fit at Universal Studio chief Ron Meyer's Beverly Hills house a couple weeks ago during a screening of the film. The paper reported that in front of all the other guests, Ritchie screamed at Anderson, saying she humiliated herself, calling her derogatory names and asking her how she could agree to do that movie. more at link:http://www.ktvu.com/entertainment/10406415/detail.html

I heard on the radio that it was his explosive temper that made her file for divorce.

Who knows? I didn't even give it this long!

the original tez said:
I heard on the radio that it was his explosive temper that made her file for divorce.
Well, I know that I would be really ticked off if my wife continued to act like a total sleeze. How do you think that KR felt when he is watching the movie and viewing portions of a sex tape Pam did with her former husband? She is getting old fast. Pretty soon, she will be just a has-been.

nanandjim said:
Well, I know that I would be really ticked off if my wife continued to act like a total sleeze. How do you think that KR felt when he is watching the movie and viewing portions of a sex tape Pam did with her former husband? She is getting old fast. Pretty soon, she will be just a has-been.
Well, he knew who and how Pam was for a long time before he married her. It would be unrealistic for him to think she would stop being Pam Anderson once they got hitched.

Also, Borat never showed any tastless portions of the video of Pam and her x-husband. That video of Pam and Tommy Lee has been around forever - I'll bet KR has seen it before. And besides - she's having sex with her x-husband - big deal. If KR can't handle that then he can't handle her.

Pam posted this on her website yestreday:

11/28/2006 More divorce... I'm very concerned with the press on mine and Bob's divorce. I know I have people who want to defend me or people who want to defend Bob, but my children can read - and I'd like to resolve this amicably - not fueling fires - and with dignity. Kids don't know the difference between fact and tabloid ...does anybody?

Truth is Bob is great in many ways - we just don't belong together...we mutually agree. I love my children, he loves his son...we both have wonderful family and friends as support going thru this time.

nanandjim said:
Sorry nan, but I've got to disagree with you here. He lives a very similar lifestyle to Pam and he certainly knew the woman he was marrying. This is the man who brought her on tour to have her dance around a stripper pole on stage! I mean come on, it's not like Pam was trying to hide who she was. Hell, I am sure that is one of the reasons why he fell for her.

By the way, here is the link to the GQ spread that declares Kid and Pam newlyweds of the year http://men.style.com/gq/fashion/landing?id=content_5143

:D

Pam Anderson wouldn't know dignity if it smacked her across the face.

He knew who she was when he married her and she knew who he was. I think maybe just maybe he was tired of living in the shadow of Tommy Lee. Personally, I don't think things have ever been over between Pam and Tommy Lee.

She wants people to treat her divorce with dignity....Yeah, ok.

Did anyone get a chance to look at the pics in that link I posted? I'm curious to read what everyone thinks. The picture of Kid dressed in his tennis outfit cracks me up.

Masterj said:
Did anyone get a chance to look at the pics in that link I posted? I'm curious to read what everyone thinks. The picture of Kid dressed in his tennis outfit cracks me up.
I like the pictures from an artistic perspective, but Pam is overexposed, imo, in more ways than one.

Masterj said:
Yup, her boob is falling out of her swimsuit, but hey Pam is a Boob, IMO! She's also got them shoved into him and her tongue into his mouth, gross!:sick:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back