Pam Anderson applies for Marriage license....

I find myself wondering what sort of an UPBRINGING she had as a child/teen etc. Are her parents still living, did she have 'parents' ?, does she have siblings?

Just HOW does a 'Pam Anderson' evolve?

I do feel sadness for her sons, how old are they now, 10 or so???

There are some mental issues from where I sit looking at 'her' world. I have/had lovely bosoms, BUT to have two enormous afflictions installed, does not appear sexy to me, but more of a mental problem.

WHICH from the male point of view, he cannot be working with a full set of marbles either.

This is NEWS ??, harumph. No wonder we find ourselves with major problems with sexual perverts and crimes against women/children. I think WE should lock em both up.

I find myself wondering what sort of an UPBRINGING she had as a child/teen etc. Are her parents still living, did she have 'parents' ?, does she have siblings?

There are some mental issues from where I sit looking at 'her' world. I have/had lovely bosoms, BUT to have two enormous afflictions installed, does not appear sexy to me, but more of a mental problem.

WHICH from the male point of view, he cannot be working with a full set of marbles either.

This is NEWS ??, harumph. No wonder we find ourselves with major problems with sexual perverts and crimes against women/children. I think WE should lock em both up.

Pam started out as a hot rod magazine model. She was BEAUTIFUL then. She looked so natural and really had a pretty face before she turned all trashy. I saw an E-Hollywood show of the making of Pamela Anderson. It should have said...how to look like a *advertiser censored* in 5 years or less.

:p

Camper, I met Pamela the first time at my youngest son's.....little boys Birthday Party at his house here in La Jolla!

Yes, Pam is pretty trashy, doesn't talk much, maybe can't........... Had her boob's reduced I think, but they're still biG! She was dating Kelly Slater (major pro sufer title 9 times)..... at the time.
Her waist look's to be about 16 inches....also heard she had some surgery done to make her waist very tiny.

Oh my! That's all I have to say about her. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

xxxxxxxxooooooooo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

With Rick Salomon (one night in Paris partner).

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20068859,00.html

Earlier this month Anderson, appearing on Ellen DeGeneres's show, revealed that she was dating a new mystery man. "I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors, and I fell in love," Anderson told DeGeneres of her new guy. "It's so romantic. It's romance."

No wonder her marriages don't last long....Pam has no clue what marriage really is.

Will she get married to Saloman multiple times like when she did with Kid Rock? I am suspicious of anyone marrying 3 or 4 times to the same person....it's like if I marry him more than once it will last for sure.

Pam started out as a hot rod magazine model. She was BEAUTIFUL then. She looked so natural and really had a pretty face before she turned all trashy. I saw an E-Hollywood show of the making of Pamela Anderson. It should have said...how to look like a *advertiser censored* in 5 years or less.

:p

I agree Pam was stunningly beautiful before all the plastic surgery....and her *advertiser censored* weren't small. I don't know why she messed herself up. In 15 years Pam will look like the 'cat' woman who had way too many surgeries. Jocelyn? something.

No wonder her marriages don't last long....Pam has no clue what marriage really is.

Will she get married to Saloman multiple times like when she did with Kid Rock? I am suspicious of anyone marrying 3 or 4 times to the same person....it's like if I marry him more than once it will last for sure.

Yep, Show Me, she is very pathetic! I'ts so obvious! OH my gosh I don't know her that well.......I just prayer for her. I would not know what to do with her IF she were my daughter. SHe is or was VERY pretty. I can see now that she getting very aged and jaded looking.

I know that a year after the my grandson's party down here my daugher in law went to a party for one of her son's in LA. All the adults were doing coke! How sick is that!

xxxxxoooooooo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Should we take bets on how long this one is going to last?

I was in the bathroom in the Atlanta airport flying over to Germany when in walked Pamela Anderson. I didnt say a word we were both at the sinks and I just noticed that she is VERY TINY. I have never seen anyone that TINY in my life lol... (with a head full of hair) She must be a size 0 because seriously...

David Letterman was making sport of them last night. He said they were both registering before their marriage, at the Center For Disease Control.

Should we take bets on how long this one is going to last?
:clap:

Or how many times they will marry?

Oh wait....I forgot....THIS is the marriage that is going to last forever! If Pam wants out, Saloman can offer her money to stay and Pam will fall 'romantically' in love again!

Men working in the *advertiser censored* industry make such good loyal husbands.

I wonder if they are really going to get marrried. Maybe it was to keep their names in the media........

Some of the news outlets are reporting Pam is pregnant... hence the rush. :rolleyes:

She is soooo nasty. :sick:

I wonder if they are really going to get marrried. Maybe it was to keep their names in the media........

Maybe she thinks another honeymoon sex tape will keep her fresh in the minds of her fans.:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

I think Pam is very attractive, however, I think she has had too much facial surgery and she is only 40.. Why ruin a good thing? But like I said, I think she is still very attractive. As far as the marriage thing, I say "WHATEVERRRRRR" :boohoo: :rolleyes: :D

I think Pam is very attractive, however, I think she has had too much facial surgery and she is only 40.. Why ruin a good thing? But like I said, I think she is still very attractive. As far as the marriage thing, I say "WHATEVERRRRRR" :boohoo: :rolleyes: :D

I think she was. I don't go for the plastic looking face with the eyebrows drawn on, so I personally believe she left cute a while ago and has entered the sorta scarey looking phase, which will be closely followed by the "Look I look like Joan Rivers now" stage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back