Panty Raid

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Saavy, May 17, 2007.

1. Saavy

Saavy New Member

Nearly $3000 worth of women's panties stolen from Victoria's Secret

JONESBORO, AR -- A panty raid on a Region 8 business has police searching for thousands of dollars in merchandise. Someone walked out of the Mall at Turtle Creek with 368 pairs of women's underwear...getting past store security and mall surveillance.

http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp?S=6528252

2. Loading...

3. Autumn2004

Autumn2004 Inactive

If I were the police I would be watching ebay!

4. White Rain

White Rain Active Member

well, I am not advocating thievery here, but I once went into VS for a garter and hose...and was quite shocked at the prices...$16 for hose alone??? I still bought it, but...reality check...I now buy my sexy lingerie from Goody's & TJ MAXX, Marshalls and the like. They have quite the cute stuff there!
    My Hubby can't tell the difference anyway!

5. Autumn2004

Autumn2004 Inactive

They are so overpriced! I have to admit I do like one of their bras though and spend way too much at $45 for it but I cant find one similar to it elsewhere thats holds and lifts as much as this one at least not yet. One pair of underwear is typically $12-$15. My hubby never pays attention to lingerie anyways. Just the stuff underneath ;)